[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's been an awakening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151226_183033.jpg (664 KB, 2400x3200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151226_183033.jpg
664 KB, 2400x3200
There's been an awakening
>>
>>25320917
Where 2 get Kylo lightsaber?
>>
Seriously, I'll always root for the sith even though I know they'll always lose

There is so much fault in the light side's ideology.

I would love to serve a sith lord. Creating order throughout the galaxy through sheer force.
>>
File: TFA-2-Vader-Skull-SS-850x560.jpg (26 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
TFA-2-Vader-Skull-SS-850x560.jpg
26 KB, 850x560
>>25320917
since this is now a de facto star wars thread, how many people think Snoke is actually Sidious?

Thank about it, deformed, swollen handed, pale humanoid with further scars and burns from what looks to be a huge accident or event. Extensive knowledge of the dark side, force sensitive, and knowledgeable enough to poach the grandson of Vader instead of some other force sensitive faggot.

We know Sidious learned all Plagueis knew, that means he could keep himself alive virtually through anything as he literally kept his being alive through sheer force of will. It isn't completely absurd to think with all of the Sith alchemy and shit that kept countless sith alive wouldn't also keep Sidious, a being said to be one with the dark side, alive.

And of course he wouldn't go under the name "Sidious" or "Emperor", that would just get the New Republic on his ass, he needs something incognito, something he can slide around the fringes of the galaxy with without raising government suspicion as he rebuilds his empire.

Anyone else /Sidious-Snoke/ here?!
>>
>>25321725
I don't know about this theory, but I know that Snoke looks like a fucking idiot; talk about terrible character design.
>>
>>25321814
He looks exactly like the remake Freddy Krueger.
>>
File: 2015-12-15_00-06-22.jpg (288 KB, 983x1318) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-15_00-06-22.jpg
288 KB, 983x1318
>>25321457
Not OP but you can get high quality lightsabers from Saber Forge. Pic related, it's mine.

Called the Archon for those wondering.
>>
>>25321814
He was finalized in October of 2015. Literally barely made the cut. Poor planning on their end.

Dude I'm telling you, Sith this fucked up and cunning don't just happen. He's been around for a long time, he knows his shit. There is not a doubt in my mind hes Sidious under some new name. I wouldn't even be mad, it could be an excellent plot device.

The Force is awakening because it senses this huge darkness existing through unnatural means, Sidious has become this gigantic cloud of pestilence that The Force cant cleanse on its own. Hes in a very real sense re-written future history so much that The Force cant properly determine its own fate. This cloud is so potent its even tampering with otherwise light jedi (Kylo) and it must be destroyed.

You can see Kylo doesn't exactly know what to do in certain situations. He is not naturally dark. He's been brought to the Dark Side but unlike, Sidious, Plagueis, even Vader, he knows he doesn't belong there.
>>
>>25321936

do you ever fight anyone with it? or is it just to look at?
>>
>>25323238
Not him, but I've seen videos and it's sturdy enough for some light fencing. If you put full force (no pun intended) behind it it can crack and break though.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.