[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your first gay experience.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: fry.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
fry.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
Tell me about your first gay experience.
>>
I responded to you and this thread.
>>
>>25319257
bretty good fampai
>>
>>25319221
When I was 10-11 Some friends of my parents had their 17yo son watch me when they went out. At first we just did fun shit like play vidya and roughhouse but slowly he started making advances on me. He wanted me to sit in his lap while playing vidya and I could feel his erection between by butt but I just went along with it all because I was just happy to have a 'cool' older male companion and loved the attention. Won't go into detail but this escalated to the point we were doing anal. It hurt like hell the first time but he was gentle, I got used to it and even approached him a few times. This ended when he joined the Army. I'm not condoning any of this but now I'm not even angry at him. I was just happy feel wanted since I was lonely desu

Also posted this in a /b/ thread earlier
>>
Somehow abused by my older cousin when i was 5yo ~

Had some after that with trap/shemale/boy when adult and it was ok.

Not attracted to men tho (nohomo), but for the sex it's ok.
>>
>>25319547
Please go into it.
>>
>We were both drunk
>He was adorable and strong
>I was gay
>I started massaging his ears
>We made out
>>
>>25319547

Go into detail, faggot. We aren't your therapist. Spill it all or fuck off.

pretty hot fantasy tho
>>
>>25319593
>fantasy

Fuck off
>>
File: boi.jpg (78 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
78 KB, 540x404
Found myself a cute emo looking slim boy with self-esteem issues on the net. He put that he was 19 in his profile but looked more like 12. He seemed legit however, came over tho his apartment, kissed a little and stroke his dick. Removed all of his clothes, he had shaved everything, I put his legs on my shoulders and put it in. He said it hurt, he was a virgin, he looked very cute and submissive while getting fucked. His dick was much smaller than mine. It was a good time, but I like girls whenever I don't urgently need to fap. So I like girls when it is less than 24 hours since my last fap, anything more than that and I want to fuck boys like I've allready described right in their boipussy, while their dick just lays on their belly.
>>
>At Walmart.
>Hear someone say "beautiful man" in the background.
>Think nothing of it.
>In line.
>Guy in front says "you can go in front of me, I have a lot of stuff, - beautiful man".
>He really did have a lot of stuff.
>"Uh thanks".
>Take the spot.
>Check out and get the fuck up out of there as fast as I can.
This guy was small, but I was still scared. Also, idk what he was thinking, I could have had a violent response to his faggotry. In hindsight, I think this happened on the same day gay marriage got legalized. I'm going to check my bank account for Walmart entries and compare dates. Maybe he was feeling extra bold because of the day. In any case, that's the only gay thing that has happened to me so far.

Also, made me remember this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2gj-swl8tg
>>
File: ss.jpg (185 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
185 KB, 2560x1600
The day after but still, my suspicions have been confirmed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges
>>
>>25319694
Great non-story. Stop tripping, you boring faggot.
>>
File: 1404009786745.png (91 KB, 338x380) Image search: [Google]
1404009786745.png
91 KB, 338x380
>Hit on gay guy
>have the gay sex
It was pretty gay but i liked it
>>
>>25319694
>>25320253
>says he'll post bank statement
>posts skype screencap instead
yeah, because that's the same thing
>>
>be 10
>slightly older cousin visits for the summer
>suck each other off
>never speak again
>>
File: obama_laughing.jpg (27 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
obama_laughing.jpg
27 KB, 500x383
>>25321494
>Chadwick
somehow not original comment
>>
File: idiot.png (42 KB, 520x137) Image search: [Google]
idiot.png
42 KB, 520x137
>>25321494
You slipped up there, Chadwick.
>>
File: whippeddoge.jpg (509 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
whippeddoge.jpg
509 KB, 2560x1600
>>25321702
>>25321766
in case anyone missed the tripfag's fuckup
>>
>start gagging and have to call it off because he didnt clean his butt
>>
>friend like to go to another kids house
>he said it was fun there
>go there
>they wanted to play truth or dare
>they say do gay stuff
>no i'm not gay
>>
chadwick lol
>>
>>25322094
chadwick chen lol
>>
>>25321890
kek this cuck lives off of his wife's research

http://pages.jh.edu/~chenlab/
>>
>>25321890
Nice photoshop.

>>25322217
My wife is White.
>>
Met up with a dude I met online in a hotel.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (13 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
13 KB, 252x200
>>25321890
>the city of Mr.Chen
>>
>>25322314
>>25322242
boring tripfags with terrible stories gtfo
>>
>>25322379
>germantown md

wat
>>
>10, submissive faggot
>managed to convince my football playing cousin to fuck me
>he actually did

it's awkward now because he's not gay and he said it felt wrong and we never spoke about it again, but he's still really close and will get up in my face and I act like a rape victim and get flustered and move away a little. Don't regret it though
>>
>>25322379
This is a pretty pathetic attempt at slander. Did you even look at the page the guy tried to link. It's a 50 year old Asian lady.
>>
>>25322692
chadwick lives wit mummmy huh
>>
>met guy from /soc/
>do drugs with him
>blow him
>afterward he never contacts me again
>>
>>25322834
In Asian culture, the bride doesn't take the name of the groom. My parents have different last names and I have my dad's, not my mom's.
>>
>>25319677
>So I like girls when it is less than 24 hours since my last fap, anything more than that and I want to fuck boys like I've allready described right in their boipussy, while their dick just lays on their belly.

holy shit i have this but with shemales/traps instead of boys and i have never had sex, why is this happening?
>>
File: 1451147059229.jpg (68 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451147059229.jpg
68 KB, 1280x1280
Dressed like a girl for Halloween went on a pub crawl. Ended up in a three way with a girl and a guy
>>
practicing for girls with your friend doesn't really count as a gay experience does it?
>>
>>25323016
>Ended up in a cuckway with a guy

ftfy familoso
>>
>>25323146
The guy was a 10/10
The girl was a 10/10
I'm 10/10 andro

It was fun to double team sucking a cock
and stuff
>>
>at dude's house
>I'm leaving in a half hour
>dude steals my shit, a video game, AKA, something that's hard to replace when you have no income
>I'm not aware of this
>"hey, I'll help you look for it if (insert childish euphemism for assfucking here)"
>Never heard of that, sounds easy
>deed done, about five minutes pass
>"here it is, woah, funny how it just disappeared."

Maybe he caught AIDS or something, that'd make me happy.
>>
>>25323213
did he fuck you in the ass
>>
>>25323288
No but the girl pegged him and me and we both fucked her
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.