[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
18 year old future dad from the thread last night. She took
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1451034241223.jpg (26 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
1451034241223.jpg
26 KB, 396x384
18 year old future dad from the thread last night.

She took the abortion pills, guys.
>>
>>25313587
Gimme the whole story pops
>>
>>25313609
>get first ever gf
>lose virginity to her
>fast forward 2 months
>gf starts fainting a lot and getting bad heartburn
>I want her to get it checked out, but she doesn't have health insurance so she doesn't go
>last night she faints and smacks her head on the floor
>goes to the ER, has a concussion, she tells them about the fainting and everything, and they find out she's 2 months pregnant
>tfw it literally must have happened when I lost my virginity
>gets prescribed abortion pills and asks me what I think she should do
>no fucking idea
>I guess she decided to take the pills
>>
I'm so sorry, anon
I know you wanted to be a daddy
>>
>>25313685

dodged a bullet there. hope you learned a lesson.
>>
>>25313685
>gf starts fainting a lot and getting bad heartburn
>I want her to get it checked out, but she doesn't have health insurance so she doesn't go

americans
>>
File: 1428014200359.jpg (89 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1428014200359.jpg
89 KB, 400x533
>>25313685
wew lad, you must feel like atlas having his burden lifted

if they even work that is

better learn to not cum inside vagina, its not fucking difficult
>>
>>25313762
Yeah, bically. Its fucked.

>>25313737
>>25313778
Yeah. Even worse, she was still drinking and smoking and when she didn't know. I could have had a retarded baby. From now on I will only cum in pussy with a condor
>>
File: feel.jpg (59 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
59 KB, 633x758
>teenage chads shitting up my board
>>
>>25313828
i still cant believe that people can cum inside a girl "by accident"

even when i lost my virginity, i just always knew DO NOT CUM INSIDE HER OR YOU'RE FUCKED

hell i was paranoid for a month that the bitch was pregnant even when i didnt cum in her, i was paranoid that my fucking precum impregnated her
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.