[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mother wants me to settle down with a single mother, help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1424300303264.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1424300303264.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
My mother wants me to settle down with a single mother, help.

>anom, you are earning good money with your job, stop wasting it with videogames, why dont you find a girl and marry her?, you can help "sarah" for example, she has two sweet little boyd that I'd gladly call my grandchildren".

Fellow robotos I swear she said this on the morning.
>>
>>25295185
Just do it

Why do robots even hold yourselves in such esteem and refuse to go with anyone who you think is a degenerate when you all know you're losers anyway
>>
File: 1445619001587.png (326 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
1445619001587.png
326 KB, 580x580
>>25295349
because we want the female versions of ourselves
women who like the same things we do, are virgins, and hold the same values

but they all choose to go after chads or semi-chads because being female gives them inherent social value in this fucked up world
but chad won't stay with them, so he pumps and dumps, leaving her to be a single mother
and at that point she is no longer the female version of us, she has abandoned the things we liked and found attractive about her, just to have her 10 minutes in the sun before wanting to come back and have us accept her

but we aren't going to accept them
they had their shot to be with a faithful, loving man like many of us, but they burned that bridge when they tried to get more than that and failed.
>>
Just tell your mom you don't like Sarah and you don't want to raise her kids.
>>
>>25295185
Tell your mom Sarah is a slut. She had kids too early and you will not be the one to take on her responsibility.
>>
>>25295185
Tell your mom she didnt raise a cuck
>>
>mom I'm not marrying used up trash
that's all you got to say muh boy
>>
>>25295449
>implying there aren't women just like us
Let's face it. We don't want a female version of ourselves. We want an attractive female version of ourselves.
>>
>>25295185
Lol wtf is wrong with your mum? Where is your dad?

And what kind of relationship does Sarah have with your mother?
>>
>>25295185
I would have seriously laughed in her face.
>>
>>25295759
What do you mean with that?, I do want a female version of myself, a chubby yet somehow attractive virgin grill that has family values and is not a slave of schlomo and his SJW trash.
>>
>>25295759
Speak for yourself. The only physical qualifications I ask is not fat/not deformed, since I'm neither I think that is fair.
>>
>>25295810
>yet somehow attractive
Post pics, anon.
Despite all the self deprecation, a lot of robots here seem to be deluded about how attractive they are physically/mentally.
>>
>>25295493
This OP
This comment is original
>>
>>25295838
You make it sound like girls are applying to you, and not the other way around.
Girls aren't going to accept you if your face isn't at least the same level of attractiveness as you.
Or rich.
>>
>>25295185

tell her you're not raising another man's children because you're not a fucking cuckold
>>
File: 1450667181076.jpg (136 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1450667181076.jpg
136 KB, 550x733
>>25295185
Did you call her a blue pilled sheep before going back to your tendies and animu?

Gotta establish that dominance early on breh, can't have your mom mistaking you for a beta provider.

>implying I'm being sarcastic

You know what must be done anon.

>>25295449
Are you sure anon.

Pic related is the female version of your average robot.

You might be better off alone.
>>
>>25295185
I would disown myself from my Mom if she told me that.
>>
>>25295185

Don't fall for the 'settle down' meme. You're not obligated to raise anyone's bastard spawn. Tell your mom that you're not interested.
>>
NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS

super original comment
>>
>>25295185
she is right about wasting your money on games
better pirate that shit and save for a car
or use it in delicacies like habanos or vape gear and ejuice
>>
>>25295449
>>25295759
>>25295810
>>25295856
>>25295917
A female version of ourselves would still want Chad like all women. That's something we all gotta admit and hopefully accept.
>>
>>25296022
Of course.
I'm just saying a lot of people here are delusional about not reaching about their omegadom and reaching for Stacey tier girls.
>>
Just do it
1010101011p1
>>
Tell your mom she's a fucking whore for dating studs who do not gave a shit about her and that she deserves to die alone and that you are not her emotional tampon.
>>
>>25296022

you're not wrong

If I had a pussy I'd sleep with literally everyone
>>
>spending money on things you like is a WASTE
>spending money on someone else's kid is totally okay
Your mom is retarded
>>
>>25295759
I am an attractive male, I have been told that my whole life, all I want is a girl who looks good and likes me, but the girls who like me are often ugly and the ones who are pretty do not even bother with my existence, status will always triumph over looks for men.
>>
>>25296137
>I've been told that my whole life
The question is by WHO?
If:
>it's an older mentor figure
They'll tell you that no matter.
>It's other men
They're probably your friends and also feel obligated.
>It's by women
You're a dumb ass who didn't ask them out.
>>
>>25295185
tell your mother to mind her own business. I told mine to fuck off as well. You can even use polite speech to do it. For example: "Dear mother, you know i love you, but i'm going to live my life the way i see fit. I'd gladly die for you, but i will never live for you." There you go.
>>
>>25295185
Tell your mother to fuck herself tbqh family
>>
>>25296170
not him but I've been told that by all three of those groups of people
Not sure how to ask them out, I've never actually done it before
>>
>>25296022
What I don't understand is that most people here have contradicting opinions. Mostly in the sense that they treat their virgin in status in two ways that cant work together. They blame society and women for ostracizing them and refusing sex with them in search of chad but at the same time they talk about how they would never fuck any girl who's not a.virgin like them because they're sluts and whatnot.

You can't be a victim of sex refusal and at the same time say that your morals is what makes you pure and above other people.

Either you chose this or you didn't.

If you choose it then stop complaing about society and choose something different.

And if it's not a choice then why dp you punish women who simply did what everybody does if given the chances
>>
>>25296170
>The question is by WHO?
Girls in my class when I was 14 and also in high school, and I got hit on by homos 3 times, not even kidding, I also notice girls on the streets checking me out

>You're a dumb ass who didn't ask them out.

Heh, its always like that, ugly people assume everyone will have sex with you because you look good, one fat dumbass once told me "You could pick up girls, you don't do it because you don't want to."

Then I get their contact info, message them and they don't even bother messaging me back. Then they will date some ugly faggot because he is "popular". You think good looking people can simply go around screwing but your looks mean shit if you are a nobody
>>
>>25296356
>Either you chose this or you didn't.

I don't agree with most dymbass robots, but it's more complicated than that.
>>
File: 1450923084970.gif (450 KB, 235x176) Image search: [Google]
1450923084970.gif
450 KB, 235x176
>>25296321
>Not sure how to ask them out

>Hey, I think you're cute. Do you want to grab coffee sometime.

The first bit shows you're interested in them. They can't try to pretend that you only asked them as a "friend" later. Coffee is good because it can run short (if it isn't working) or long (I've gone well over an hour in the past for a first coffee date) if you have a connection. It's also cheap (I almost always go dutch but ymmv).

Finally, you're only saying two sentences. You're keeping it short-succinct.

I'm a salesman in my day to day job. The most important thing to remember as far as communication goes in sales is

>to get your point across
>as clearly as possible
>in as few words as possible

Make no mistake, in this scenario you are the salesman and your job is to get her to walk out of that conversation with a shiny new promise to meet you for coffee later.

And make her excited and happy to have bought at anon's autistic wonder emporium.

Keep it sweet.

Keep it simple.

Keep it short.
>>
File: 1445534971875.png (67 KB, 276x270) Image search: [Google]
1445534971875.png
67 KB, 276x270
>>25296356
because we have been denied sex and intimacy and this fact is blown up to be a massive deal by society again
because we are virgins not by choice, and people make such a big deal about shaming us for this, we idolize and romanticize the idea of having cute awkward sex with another virgin girl who won't judge us because it's both of our first time

we punish and shame women though because they have an easy life in terms of social situations and relationships
we are told we are disposable and are nothing until we have proven ourselves while they are told they're precious and beautiful and sexy just the way they are
we want to knock them down to our level and see how they like the bullshit we've had to deal with, so maybe they will stop being so fucking cruel and judgemental
>>
Just do it OP. At least if you want kids down the road of your own, you'll already have a proven breeder.
>>
>>25295185
Tell your mom to go fuck herself
She pities you and her and is trying to "play matchmaker" which is always a horrible thing and something older women like to play to feel important and social. She wants to help out some bitch friend

Also she's a fuck if she wants to call kids not even related to her "grandkids"
My mother would never tell me to do such a thing.

You make your own money, do whatever you want. Don't waste it on some other guy's kids, only your own.

The fact that you even need to come to us for advice worries me. You should already know the answer. Unless you just came here to rant, which is alright.
>>
Just tell her you refuse to raise another man's child because its degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>25296655
Double dubs, and the truth. If you've been rejected and ostracized by women until they need a beta provider then there is no reason to get involved. There's no love there, just a sloot looking for a lifestyle accessory and a meal ticket. I'm hoping to live the life of a financially secure bachelor. Looks pretty comfy.
>>
>>25295449
>female
>inherent social value

This is why you and everyone who thinks this way is a fucking autist virgin faggot
>>
>>25296526
This is how betas ask them out.

You should be more like "You should grab coffee with me"
>>
>>25297266
it's the truth
women have value to society and to men
men are more in love with women than women are with men
maybe not for the first 1-2 relationships, but they get jaded fast, and are only in love with the idea of a man who has worth

because men must approach, spend money and effort to impress her and she gets to choose from these suitors, she has power and value in the sexual market and because men want sex and love more than women, women aren't as bothered by it and can take longer to get more value out of whatever she wants

literally, my phone has not rang or beeped once in the last 6 months
women in my Uni classes have their phones constantly going off with people asking what she's doing, when she's free, what she's doing tonight

it's absolutely disgusting that people can't recognize this bullshit
>>
>>25295946
How would you afford tendies? Jesus Christ, think for once Anon
>>
File: 2.jpg (121 KB, 1279x579) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
121 KB, 1279x579
>>25295185
Shout it from the top of your lungs:
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.