[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good evening, NEET-cucks. Another day another tendie amright?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 646789567894834.png (20 KB, 954x539) Image search: [Google]
646789567894834.png
20 KB, 954x539
Good evening, NEET-cucks. Another day another tendie amright? Tomorrow I have to go to work, sure. But tomorrow, as a direct consequence of my having a job, apartment, car and life goals, I get to also fuck my girlfriend. I get to eat anything I possibly want, not just what my mommy cooks for me. I get to sit and buy any video game I possible want, because I don't have to wait for my NEETbux to come in the mail (direct deposit checks, so amazing).

Oh but do tell me again how fulfilling your life is. How fulfilled you are knowing you'll never put your penis within 10 feet of a girl. How you spend all your days learning philosophy and science and various languages. Tell me again how good you have, deep down knowing your parents find you to an utter disappointment.

Nighty-night NEET-cuck. Make sure mommy tucks you in good tonight.
>>
File: 1423617783209.png (104 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1423617783209.png
104 KB, 399x388
>>25294519
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP TAUNTING US CHADFUCK
>>
File: 1358028155243.jpg (62 KB, 391x386) Image search: [Google]
1358028155243.jpg
62 KB, 391x386
f-fuck you ;_;
>>
File: WagieMAD.jpg (86 KB, 407x408) Image search: [Google]
WagieMAD.jpg
86 KB, 407x408
Yeah, FUCK THOSE NEETS!!! What the hell are they gonna do when their parents di-

*beep beep*
oh shit
Sorry, I have a call

>Yes, Mr. Goldberg Yebowitz?
>"Anon!, we need you on the night shift!
>B-but I just worked 36 hours straight
>"No buts! You get over here right now!"
>"Y-yes Sir, do I get overtime at least?"
>"overtime? Good one! Also, Can you work the next 5 weekends?"
>Well I was planning on visiting my dying grandma in Sussex
>"Great! I'll pencil you in!, Bye anon!"
*Click*

Fuck! Gotta go! Feels good to contribute to society!
>>
>>25294596
I only taunt you because you NEETs have gotten a little too ballsy, spouting your anti-job rhetoric as of late. So I'm putting you back in your place, just like Chad does in real life
>>
>>25294631
>implying working 36 hours straight and being called in again later won't net you more overtime cash than you know how to spend

Jesus, you NEET-cucks really don't know how employment works, do you?
>>
You NEETs are so retarded.If by chance someone talks to you, you dont even have a job to talk about.No one wants to hear about shit posting and self-loathing! I AM CHAD HEAR ME BRAAAAAHHHHH!
>>
neetcucks

B T F O
T
F
O
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.