[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watched 7 normalfaggots I know get married young (early 20's)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9
File: 1436736510154.gif (1 MB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
1436736510154.gif
1 MB, 250x350
>watched 7 normalfaggots I know get married young (early 20's)

>in the span of just 2 or 3 years of being married, all the girls gained anywhere between 15-35 lbs with no sign of slowing down

>not even one single girl maintained their weight, let alone improved themselves, after marriage

>meanwhile all the guys look the same

when will normalfags learn? is this the ultimate justice for us robots?
>>
Before everyone goes batshit calling the ladies fat and lazy, let me give you some perspective.

Thanks to feminism, married life is exhausting for women. Married life is like a full-time job in addition to their full-time job.

Now days, men don't expect women to just stay at home and be a housewife who cooks, cleans, raises the children, takes care of the in-laws, goes grocery shopping, runs errands like taking the car to get checked, looks pretty, and stays in shape. Nowadays, a woman is expected to do all the things I listed AND work full time AND pull in good money.

A full-time job is exhausting in itself. Add that to doing all of the home maintainance and child rearing, and do women have time to work out and cook a wholesome plant-based meal from scratch? No.

Examples are coming next post.
>>
>>25288485
because guys already look like shit, they can't get that much shitter looking. and after you're married the deal is already sealed so there's no point in trying to impress each other anymore. as long as they're still okay with each other they're fine.

so no it's not the ultimate justice, it's normal.
>>
>>25288590
>feminism was just a plot by unattractive tumblr spinsters to drag other girls down with them
>>
Example one:

My coworker is a married woman with 2 kids. She works full time and raises the kids. Her mom is sick, and she manages her mom's care.

Her day:

> wake up at 5 am
> cook breakfast
> wake up her kids
> feed them, clothe them, and bathe them
> take them to daycare
> drive in traffic to work
> work until lunch
> at lunch, rush from work to daycare and take the kids to their grandma's house
> rush to work again and work
> drive home in traffic
> cook a half assed dinner since everyone is hungry and rush to feed the kids
> clean the home, clean the dishes
> manage mom's healthcare
> pass out at bed time

Does she have time to raise the kids with her values? No. The daycare and grandma are teaching the kids. Does she have the time and energy to work out? No--outside isn't safe to go for a walk alone at night since the cost of living to live in a safe neighborhood is extremely high and the gym is a good 10-15 minute drive one way and when you're already exhausted and have a ton of chores and duties to achieve why spend 1-2 hours working out?
>>
>>25288590
No one actually expects this
You are not a real female
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>25288590
>being real busy and having a fast lifestyle makes you gain weight

kek
>>
>>25288590
Just don't stuff your face you fucking whale, it's that easy
>>
Example two:

Woman works and has 2 jobs and a husband and takes care of elderly in-laws.

> wake up at 7
> rush to work job 1
> work 8-5
> come home and cook a full traditional meal for the entire family
> cleans dishes for the entire family after meal
> prepares an after dinner snack for the entire family
> cleans all of the house including the toilets, vacuuming, etc.
> Works a few hours before bed
> or works 8-5 on her day off from job 1
> is discussing having children with her husband
> he asks her to work more hours when the baby is born so that they can have more money

Does she have time to go to the gym? No. She walks at work during breaks and that is the extent of her exercise. Also, who will raise the kid once it is born? Daycares. Not the parents.
>>
>>25288590
That's the great thing about feminism, women are just fucking themselves over so hard.

>>25288705
He's right, considering that most females have bullshit jobs like HR, marketing, etc... which consists of them sitting on their ass and babbling nonsense all day.
>>
>>25288648
>>25288722

Then why did they have kids?
>>
I have a lot of people I went to high school with on my fb. Almost everyone, both male and female, is fat.
>>
>>25288725
>He's right, considering that most females have bullshit jobs like HR, marketing, etc... which consists of them sitting on their ass and babbling nonsense all day.

He's not right, don't fucking eat more than you consume and you won't gain weight.

My brother and his wife are both fat, but that's because they eat a shitton more than a normal person, like they eat 3-4 times each than I eat, not just random snacks but at lunch and dinner as well, don't believe these fatasses lies.
>>
>>25288722
>after dinner snack

Fucking fat asses
>>
>>25288590
>Nowadays, a woman is expected to do all the things I listed AND work full time AND pull in good money.
No they're not. Women don't do any of that shit anymore. It's "anti-feminist" to do any sort of housework, and it's up to men to do most of the work of that nature.
>>
>>25288648
Bitch isn't married
>>
>>25288722
>cleans the entire house every day
She just sounds neurotic.
>>
>>25288640
No it's the illuminati

>>25288689
Most men do. If I post here that I want to be a housewife I get called a gold digger. If you look on reddit's ask men page it is the same.

>>25288705
It does because you are constantly working and don't have time to exercise or diet. You just eat and work.

>>25288714
See above

>>25288725
This is at a doctor's office
>>25288757
Girl 2 didn't have kids yet.
>>25288821
These are elderly people who aren't fat. The girl isn't fat either but she is not as skinny as she used to be.

>>25288840
Men do expect women to do it all. Look on here. I say I want a financially stable man and want to stay at home and men go CRAZY telling me I am lazy. Likewise, men say the same thing on r/askmen
>>
>>25288757
>Then why did they have kids?

How I feel about the vast majority of parents. This shit needs to stop.
>>
>>25288970
I posted here that I don't want kids unless I marry a man who can afford for me to stay at home and I was badgered with name calling and rage. It looks like the modern man expects the modern woman to work and raise the kids and slowly get fat and resentful
>>
>Women lose market value as they age (even ignoring your weight stuff)
>Men gain market value as they age
>People should marry in their late teens so the low-value husband could smash prime teen pussy, but keeps her old ass afterwards
>Now men are supposed to marry in their late 20s, when female value drops hard and male value starts to go up

Young marriages are the only correct choice, women getting fat is another issue.
>>
File: 3h07uRd.jpg (252 KB, 890x935) Image search: [Google]
3h07uRd.jpg
252 KB, 890x935
>>25289006
>Young marriages
Nah, not marrying at all is the right option, unless you really really need the economical benefits from it.
>>
>>25289000

Because you can just no-fault divorce him and take half his stuff and leave with the kids and he'll have nothing to show for it
>>
>>25288970

the biological urge to procreate is very strong. i still don't understand it myself. it's one thing if you have plenty of money and just want to have a kid so you can do cool parent stuff and see them grow up and become a human being but i really don't get poor people or even lower middle class people having tons of kids.

i mean fuck, college is going to cost like 100K a year by the time we'd have kids that are 18. parenthood is not a poor person's game. the whole point of having children is so you can give them a better life than the one you had. if you can't do that, you shouldn't have them.
>>
>>25289066
Yeah because if I get full custody of the kids, how am I supposed to raise them on just one income when we were previously raising them on two? Wouldn't you rather pay child support and have your kids grow up in a non ghetto neighborhood while you see them on weekends or have your kids grow up in a ghetto hell hole filled with violent inner city black kids while you see them on weekends?
>>
>>25288590
>Now days, men don't expect women to just stay at home and be a housewife who cooks, cleans, raises the children
uh yeah i expect that, women reject that

i'm fine with making all the money but modern women don't want that anymore, they are the ones forcing the working lives on themselves and being miserable for it

ultimate apologist shill
>>
>>25289065

Yeah, obviously marriage is now shit in the west, thats not even up to discussion.

Just saying, if it werent fucked ,youd still be a retard to marry a girl if you are both in the late 20s.
>>
>>25289158

I'd rather not invest in something that's going to be taken from me on a whim
>>
>>25289166

the fact that there are so many women in the workforce also means that there are less high paying jobs in general. so instead of having the breadwinner make a pretty good wage even for low-skilled labor like factory jobs and be able to support a family of 4 or 5 and buy a house you now have to have both parents work their asses off just to make ends meet. feminism pretty much ruined this country.
>>
>>25289166
That's very good! But sadly many people would put you down and not want it, men and women, thanks to illuminati type stuff. There are girls out there, but you have to get to know them well and make sure her character is good and that she has practical knowledge like HOW to cook wholesome foods

>>25289189
So you'd rather have your kids grow up surrounded by inner city black kids because "muh money"
>>
>>25289236
Feminism is a product of the illuminati or Freemasons which all bow down to the pope who wants to ring in another dark ages and reduce the world population to 20,000,000 so that he can control the world.
>>
>>25289287
>So you'd rather have your kids grow up surrounded by inner city black kids because "muh money"

No, I'd rather not have kids because they can be taken from me on a whim.
>>
>>25288648
your coworker is probably a dumb whore that wanted kids. she is getting the life that she deserves.
>>
>>25288648
>>25288722
>making up completely arbitrary scenarios to suit your narrative
Dude that's epic.
>>
>>25289716
These are real. It is what happens to women now days. This is why women are getting fat. Maybe if you didn't expect a workhorse you wouldn't have this crap experience.
>>
>>25288590
there are very little women that actually have a fulltime job and take the role of a stay at home mom at the same time. fuck off faggot
>>
>>25289770
i could just as easily give you a personal example that goes against your narrative too. also, working hard doesnt make you fat
>>
>>25288590
>Thanks to lazy ass husbands, married life is exhausting for women. Married life is like a full-time job in addition to their full-time job.

There, I fixed it.
>>
>>25288590
Maintaining a healthy weight has nothing to do with working out. The issue is simply watching what you eat and counting calories.

People get fat because they willfully ignore their diet and body. That's it. They find excuses to give in to temptation and eat shit they shouldn't be eating for instant gratification. It's got nothing to do with being "too busy" or "too exhausted".
>>
>>25289770
>It is what happens to women now days
this barely happens tho
>>
not getting fat is like a woman's biggest challenge.
>>
>>25289812
> The labor force participation rate of mothers with children under 18 years of age was 69.9 percent in 2013, 74.7 percent for mothers with children 6-17 years of age, and 63.9 percent for mothers with children under 6 years of age, 61.1 percent for mothers with children under 3 years of age, and 57.3 percent for mother

http://www.dol.gov/wb/stats/recentfacts.htm
>>
>>25288648
first of all a gym isnt a magical place that makes all your kilos to just simply disappear,
secondly it looks like since the gym is a waste a time it is just better to chug on food on stuff for the free 1-2 hours
>>
>>25289770
Even if those two examples you described are based on real people, they're called anecdotes.
>>
File: 1450993162147.jpg (66 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1450993162147.jpg
66 KB, 399x382
>>25288590
>men don't expect women to just stay at home and be a housewife who cooks, cleans, raises the children, takes care of the in-laws, goes grocery shopping, runs errands like taking the car to get checked, looks pretty, and stays in shape.
lmao yes we do that would be fucking amazing are you fucking serious right now you fucking dumb nigger. as if her awesome 35K a year working as a receptionist in an office is really helping us rake in the dosh. just fuck off you fucking probable 16 year old nignog. I make 90K as an electrical engineer at 26 years old, the 35K a year some fucking psychology major is making working at who-gives-a-fuck-INC doesn't matter, and I have never, ever met a girl that did any sort of cooking or cleaning, ever. They all want to be men, now. it's just so fucked up. They order take out and eat out constantly because they're lazy and don't know how to save the little money they make. god just fuck feminism it fucked everything up.
>>
>>25289899
LMAO this proves nothing. it doesnt mention anything about what they do at home. they could be doing all the housework, sharing it with their husbands, or the husband could be doing all of it
>>
>>25289835
If you sit at a desk all day then sit in a car all day then do housework, you get very very little physical activity and get fat.
>>25289864
I walk 20,000 steps a day and am vegan and am in decent shape. I would be so fat if I had no time to cook my own meals and just threw some frozen food in the microwave and didn't walk and work out as much as I do
>>25289871
> The labor force participation rate of mothers with children under 18 years of age was 69.9 percent in 2013, 74.7 percent for mothers with children 6-17 years of age, and 63.9 percent for mothers with children under 6 years of age, 61.1 percent for mothers with children under 3 years of age, and 57.3 percent for mother
>>
>>25288590
Nah, the majority of women these days are just lazy as FUCK. They would rather binge watch Netflix series and stuff their faces with unhealthy baked goods than go to the gym

>Source
My mom works full time and works out 5-6 days a week. She's been doing this for as long as I can remember
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (44 KB, 661x349) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
44 KB, 661x349
>>25289006
>Women lose market value as they age
>Men gain market value as they age

The battle cry of a cuck-to-be.
>>
I've seen this too, in fact it was even more extreme in my cases.

I knew a bunch of people who were in the anime and video games club at university. The girls were all pretty cute but the guys were kind of chubby and unkempt, meeting up with them 5 years later the guys have all lost weight and learned to dress well, they look great.

Meanwhile the women they were in relationships with have put on a lot of weight and just look like shit compared to how they did.

It's crazy how much better the guys got from late teens to mid twenties while the opposite happened to the women.
>>
>>25289936

The majority of moms work.

>>25289942
Because women are taught that staying at home is lazy, shameful, and paralyzing. Destroying the family makes people easier to control.

My mom didn't teach me how to cook and clean. She just wanted me to study. I am teaching myself.

Also you probably would be resentful of a stay at home mom and think she is lazy.

>>25289950
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/05/upshot/stressed-tired-rushed-a-portrait-of-the-modern-family.html?referer=&_r=0
>>
>>25289973
nice link see:
>>25289950
>>
>>25290046
>Because women are taught that staying at home is lazy, shameful, and paralyzing
no they arent lmao,

>My mom didn't teach me how to cook and clean.
bitch learn from experience or look it up online. you dont need to be taught

>Also you probably would be resentful of a stay at home mom and think she is lazy.
why would i think that when i greatly respect my own mom?
>>
>>25290060
> In most cases, that means women still do the majority of the child care and housework [...] according to the Pew survey and other research.
>>
File: y.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>>25290046
>Also you probably would be resentful of a stay at home mom and think she is lazy.
you have no fucking idea what guys want, then. We want you to be a our qt3.14 homemaker that takes care of our nest and young and talks to us when we get home from work because as a wife, you are supposed to be our best friend who we enjoy talking to more than anyone. we don't want another girl trying to act like a guy in the house with a full-time job, whining for what is in reality just inequality towards men. why the fuck are you even in a relationship with me at that point? do you seriously think guys want this? just go date a girl, because you're a guy, and we guys want a girl that will act like a fucking girl.
>>
>>25290090
Why are you calling me a bitch when I am obviously making an effort to learn how to be a good wife and mother? Why are you being so mean? I tell you I am trying my best to learn things and you put down and belittle my efforts. You say you greatly respect your own mom but what you said was very mean and hurtful.
>>
>>25290046
-----
>men are raised by stay at home mothers and fathers who work, yet we are now going to hate if you do the same with us and our children

You're just an idiot.

Yeah, we all hate how lazy our mothers were god why didn't they get jobs instead of raising us?!!??!?

holy fuck feminism just die you are a fucking parasite.
>>
>>25288722

Who is this dumb bitch who works two jobs while also taking care of someone else's parents?

Nobody's impressed -- you're not a superwoman. The work of elder care is mindless drudgery -- anyone who didn't have something better to do could do it just as well.

Like all menial would, it dulls your mind rather than sharpening it -- you will end up a tired, foggy-brained, less attractive person, and you would have the energy, time or skills to change your situation.

And you'll have only yourself to blame.

If your partner supports you financially, fine. Take responsibility for his family members.

If you both work full time, why the hell are you the one tending his elderly parents? They are not your parents.
>>
>>25290167
nice one, address one "big bad mean word" and ignore the rest.
>>
>>25290135
>most
that could literally be as insignificant as 51%
step up girl
>>
>>25289973
>>I walk
Lmao fucking please. Exercising to burn calories is hideously inefficient, you can counteract your 20,000 steps by eating 3 cookies.

It's true that eating shitty microwave dinners will make you fat, the trick is to find recipes that you can make easily and quickly. They exist. There are tons of them. People just make excuses because they enjoy eating sugary and fried carbs all day.
>>
>>25288485
That's why you marry a girl who has a strong hatred for fat people.
>>
>>25290002

Care to explain what brought you to this retarded conclusion?
Older women (especially with a kid) have less value than a young girl with prime teen pussy, how is that cuck-to-be?
>>
>>25290446
Big black cock has already conquered most PTPs.
>>
>>25290492

And the sluts in their 30s are pure virgins?
You seem to be quite the genius
>>
>>25288648

she decided to juggle kids and a career. how is it anyone's fault but her own?
>>
>>25290525
BBC has conquered them, too. I don't get why this is so hard for you to understand??
>>
>>25290602

Because your retarded fucking-young-girls-makes-you-a-cuck-post makes no sense at all.
>>
>>25290632
To live is to get cucked, my friend. Just enjoy the ride and accept that all women are going black now.
>>
>>25288590
This is the wisest wizard in this thread.
>>
2D no get fat dumb dumbs.
>>
>>25288485
this may be superficial but if i ever married there would be no kind of agreement at the begging and anything i buy is in my name so if she just becomes a whale afterwards i can just divorce and it won't be a big deal except i wasted my life with a selfish as fuck person.
>>
File: cartoon7.jpg (247 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
cartoon7.jpg
247 KB, 1400x990
>>25288485
>falling for the marriage meme

enjoy having a gun pointed at your head by your wife and her shooting you when she divorces you. she will take your kids, your house, and make you pay alimony. who is the loser now?
>>
>>25290602

Most non-black women don't like black dudes. I'm good friends with a few black guys and they talk sometimes about how it sucks that girls judge them based on the color of their skin
>>
>>25290768
As soon as you get married, the law recognizes that you and your wife share each other's assets. When you divorce, no such "agreement" will hold any weight. Prenups get thrown out in divorce court all the time.
>>
>>25290813
Don't bother. Despite all studies showing women of all races prefer white guys, they'll still believe the "girls all want bbc" meme because it fits their narrative.
>>
>>25290813
>>25291005
don't even bother anons. muh bbc meme is something that is an echo chamber staple among 4chan even after numerous studies showing that all races basically have the same sized dicks within .25" of each other. fuck, even asians have about the same sized dicks as black guys.
>>
>>25291091
>fuck, even asians have about the same sized dicks as black guys.
>>>r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>25290768
Yeah that wouldn't work senpai. Just don't get married
>>
>>25288648
This is what women wanted. They wanted to liberate themselves of the boredom of house work. Notice how feminist ms are usually white and upper class.
>>
File: 1366390184610.jpg (15 KB, 133x234) Image search: [Google]
1366390184610.jpg
15 KB, 133x234
>>25288590
If they would really do all of those things they wouldn't have time to be fat.
>>
>>25288722
Women are fucking terrible if they value your jobs over your kids.
>>
File: 1449373225613.jpg (11 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1449373225613.jpg
11 KB, 235x235
>>25291122
it was just an example. we all have the same sized dicks, contrary to shit echo chambered by racist faggots throughout human history and society. black guys actually have smaller dicks on average compared to asians. white guys have the biggest dicks, too. I'm 5'10, average sized, even skinny caucasian and I have a 7.5" dick. dick size isn't based on race. it's based on your dad and their dad. my dads dad had a bigg-ish dick so my dad had had a bigg-ish dick so I also have a big dick. this shit isn't rocket science, you're all just cucks with small-ish dicks trying to rationalize why you have a small-ish dick with
>well if i was black i'd have muh bbc so being white it makes sense for me

no, your dad just had a small-ish dick. deal with it faggots. as long as you're the average, nobody cares. you inherit shit from your parents, not some weird chart that says
>well your dad is black so bbc for you. oh you also get to be 6'8" because muh basket ball

it's just fucking retarded how elementary a lot of this shit starts.
>>
>>25288590
How is it then that I'm the only sole income in the house while my wife does literally shit all day and still gains weight? While I do 90% of the chores after working for 12 hours straight I STILL work out.
>>
>>25288485
You'd get fat too if you had someone to do everything for you.
>>
>>25290002

Did the mean old facts hurt the wittle roastie's feefees again?
>>
- Dear Amerifats, you don't need a gym to lose weight or to be thin. Diet is the most important.
- Do you know what country also has very high female obesity rate? Saudi Arabia. Very patriarchal, no feminism, they don't like Jews, most women don't work - and their women are very fat.
- Many other countries have high female labor force participation (like in USA or even higher): Western Europe, Russia, China, Sub-Saharan Africa. And yet female and male obesity rates are lower in these countries than in USA. Stop blaming your weight problems on Jews and feminism, Americans.
- Working women aren't an invention of Jews. Most women worked through history, women and girls worked at farms, factories, even in mines and plantations.
>>
>>25289942
>Not wanting an extra 35k a year
>Thinking this sum of money would not help substantially
>Thinking a psychology only pulls in this much a year

Are you retarded or still in high school?
>>
>>25291404
yeah, psychology graduates work at starbucks so i also disagree.
>>
>>25291394
Europe has maternity leave though, sometimes for both parents.
>>
>>25288648
My mom got the same schedule she ain't fat she is almost 50 and looks better then some 20 year old girls
>>
>>25291404

>doesn't know how expensive childcare is

Have fun with your shit life.
>>
>>25291394
Based as fuck answer
>>
>>25288485
What a hot gif
>>
>>25288485
I like the fattest pic of her and I like em a lot bigger too.
Obese girls are my fetish bros

>tfw current gf is losing weight

Gay...
>>
>>25291590

You are a gross creature and should have been drowned in the tub years ago.
>>
>>25291506
>Knows one psychology grad who works at starbucks

It's a shit degree!

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Degree=Bachelor_of_Arts_(BA),_Psychology/Salary
>>
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
My coworker was married a month ago and tried to suck my cock last night.

Women are subhumans, and marriage is for faggots. You should see the pathetic crap her husband texts her.

>muh angel
>muh princess
>muh world
>muh darling
>muh everything
>anything for baby
>I almost cried when I couldn't cuddle you the other day
>>
>>25291506
>Brings up child care when nobody even mentioned it

I'm not sure what your argument is. Are you implying child care is so expensive your wife is not able to work a 30k a year job? You're a special one, anon.
>>
>>25291744

Actually it is that expensive. I know plenty of dudes who actually don't want their wife to work cause she barely takes home shit from her job after childcare, plus the wife doesn't end up cooking or raising the kids the whole time.

How's being a 18-24 year old, doesn't know shit treating you? Get ready for the real world, it is one hell of a wake up.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.