[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you as /robot/ as pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: r9k.jpg (61 KB, 461x615) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
61 KB, 461x615
Are you as /robot/ as pic related?
>>
File: 14333084573722.jpg (42 KB, 684x918) Image search: [Google]
14333084573722.jpg
42 KB, 684x918
Honestly the only thing missing from this is Homestuck.
>>
Her question is actually a good one OP
So she's a vapid consumer who relies on others to build her identity for her, and seems to be very confused by which pre-fabricated identity she wants to adopt
So she's probably not the brightest nor the most self-assured
But as long as she isn't always up in anyone's shit, there's nothing wrong with it
Now if she goes around assaulting people who want nothing to do with her with japanese shit, then maybe I get it
But let her dress however the fuck she wants, even if it reflects a weak character
It's still better than a lot of other uniforms out there
>>
>>25283969
Plus, if she doesn't get attention for it, whether that attention is negative or positive, she's more likely to get the message that she really isn't as much of an individual as she would like to be, and maybe she needs to do some self-evaluation or go another route
Of course she'd probably just up her attention-seeking behavior to intolerable levels, but don't give her what she wants and eventually she'll snap and do -something-, right?
>>
>>25283999
I thought it was a guy with long hair, tbqh.
>>
>>25284028
I thought I saw boobs
But upon closer inspection it's a little harder to tell lol
>>
>>25284059
Either way the point remains the same
>>
No
That's special snowflake bullshit
Robot would be more like some guy saying nothing and staring at his computer screen with a clear facial expression that reads "I've given up"
>>
>>25283935
...But that's /a/
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.