[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you want to be Chad? Chad is a bad guy who doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Why do you want to be Chad? Chad is a bad guy who doesn't respect women. He's violent, controlling and oppressive.

Why would you want to be evil?
>>
I don't want to be Chad because he attracts women, or problems.
>>
>>25283239
>chad
>knows the score well
>enjoys female youth without giving anything in return
>is successful in other areas of his life
>eventually settles down with a nice young qt with desirable attributes like kindness and wisdom
>doesn't get hitched to a used out whore with no redeeming qualities who spent her youth on chad without anything to show for it
>respected amongst social circles and is probably financially secure too

chad's fucking great
>>
>>25283239

Who said I wanted to be Chad?

I just want to be able to say "Fuck you Chad!" without fear of retaliation.
>>
>>25283303
>knows the score well
So he believes in male entitlement.
>enjoys female youth without giving anything in return
So he takes advantage of girls too young to know any better.
>is successful in other areas of his life
Unreservedly, only due to his privilege.
>eventually settles down with a nice young qt with desirable attributes like kindness and wisdom
A woman whose kindness he repays with violence.
>>
>>25283239
>Doesn't respect women
>Violent, controlling, oppressive

So your concept of Chad is...a woman?

I won't argue Chad is a prick. But let's be real. That prick is the only difference between you and him.

Y'all motherfuckers deserve each other.
>>
Chad gets what he wants and most of us don't.
I let you make the equation here.
>>
>>25283239
>Chad is a bad guy who doesn't respect women

sounds like a good guy to me. women don't deserve any respect.
>>
>>25283343
You don't really believe that, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 700x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 700x522
>>25283343
>too young to know any better
Nice mental gymnastics. It never is a woman's fault even when it truly is her fault haha
>>
i just want to be happy, i wouldn't mind being evil if i was happy about it.
Also, fuck women, fuck everybody.
>>
>women
>deserving respect
based chad
>>
File: 1365247078629.jpg (44 KB, 888x535) Image search: [Google]
1365247078629.jpg
44 KB, 888x535
>>25283343
And the best part is, chads will be praised and admired for it until the end of time.
>>
>>25283343
You just covered on why Chads are bad. Just accept that they are praised for this while Robots are shunned for being good.
>>
Ideally I don't want to be a Chad, I want women to love me for who I am. I want for the nature of women to completely change But that will never happen, so the best hope is to be Chad (but that will never happen either).
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.