[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/commen ts/3ycuz6/adult_virgin_n
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: datass.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
datass.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/3ycuz6/adult_virgin_needs_help_and_advice_i_have_a_date/

>43-year-old virgin is about to fuck his strong womyn friend with 3 kids who he's orbited for TWENTY YEARS

Which one of you desperate retards is this
>>
>>25280745

>reddit link
>which one of you

just get the fuck out
>>
>>25280745
wow nigga. that's like the ultimate form of beta orbiting. I don't think any robot here has ever held out that long
>>
>>25280745

Lucky bastard.

I mean, seriously. All memes aside, I'd murder for a chance to be in his place. A woman actually wants to have sex with him. The idea seems impossible to me.

I'm not 43 yet, but I'm a wizard nonetheless. This story would give me hope were it not for the fact that I know I'll never be as fortunate as this fellow.

I go to the grave like this. He will not. I hate him and am jealous of his good fortune. Some of you may laugh at that, but try being a wizard. It's fucking awful. Really fucking awful. Drinking every night to numb the pain awful.

To have a woman that actually wants to have sex with you, one that isn't gritting her teeth in disgust while she takes your dick solely by virtue of the fact your paying her, is something impossible for men like me.

Incidentally, does that description of visiting a prostitute sound like a nice experience? Sex with a woman that is repulsed by you, but condescends to do it because you pay her? No? Does it, rather, sound like a soul-killing experience? That's why wizards don't visit prostitutes as a remedy for their conditions.

This guy actually gets to experience something like authentic intimacy. Beta or not, he gets at least a moment of living as humans live.

God bless him. It's nice to know God has blessed at least one of us.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.