[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I almost hooked up with a Stacy and lost my virginity but couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1450375536081.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1450375536081.png
87 KB, 285x285
I almost hooked up with a Stacy and lost my virginity but couldn't get hard because anxiety. Is she going to tell everybody at Uni? Should I kill myself?
>>
>>25280634
if one Stacy found you attractive surely others will too r-right?
>>
>>25280665

Not really. She's not a 10/10 Stacy. More on the uglier spectrum of the popular girl circle.
>>
Nah, don't kill yourself. I actually dated a "nerdy" girl for a while and had the same issue. She then proceeded to break up with me and tell her new friends that I had a small dick. I was walking around campus one day and overheard her talking to some new guy about how lackluster I was. I'd advise not to kill yourself though. It's not the end of the world if your flaccid penis is the hot topic of their discussions that reinforces other girls to not want to fuck you. At this prime age people just want to get their dicks and pussies wet. Admittedly I've been reclusive and misanthropic of people, and this experience has made it worse, but it's stupid shit really. Pay no mind.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.