[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a strange condition which makes the area right upside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: fin.jpg (439 KB, 1910x927) Image search: [Google]
fin.jpg
439 KB, 1910x927
I have a strange condition which makes the area right upside my stomach to hurt like hell whenever I feel negative emotions.
I went to a doctor and treated it like a heartburn but pills don't even dim the pain.

I always thought this was my conscience, and that everyone had this.

But now I realise none of you have physical pain when you feel guilt, or angst, or anger.

What are emotions for you /r9k/?

How the fuck do I get rid of this impossible pain? (assuming anyone had a similar situation or heard about one and found a solution)

>pic not related
>>
>>25275825
kinda similar, I get shocks in my head sometimes if I am dealing with a lot of negative emotions at once.
>>
>>25275825
I have a strange condition which makes my nose start itching and makes me start sneezing whenever I get hungry. I think my brain is wired incorrectly
>>
>>25276455
Shocks?! As in you suddenly feel a mighty need to contort your head and neck in awkward positions?

>>25276501
Kek. I sneeze an undetermined number of times when I look at the sun but nothing like this.
My record were 7 consectuive sneezes in the middle of the street.
The sun was real shiny.

>>25275825
Regarding my stomach pain, I'll add that when I just just just wake up I don't feel it, and if I exhale ALL the air from my lungs, I feel a little relieved.
Also, it gets number when I drink enough alcohol.
>>
You could try getting an endoscopy
It might be an ulcer
They're often aggravated by stress ime, the stomach is actually really closely tied into what you're thinking and feeling
>>
>>25276665
I did.
I did everything possible.

They put me the little camera, took a piece of tissue etc.

I have "soft acid activity" and I'm "percetly fine"

So I was recommend a psychologist to see if I was all being Doctor House-like and I could fix my pain psychologically.

Two years. Nope.

I made a good friend though.
I payed him though.
I'd like to believe he was a real friend though.

>The stomach is actually really closely tied to blah blah
Where do I read more about that specific property of the organ?
>>
99 percent of the time, non original comments are bumps
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.