[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:Retarded shit that women/normies honestly believe is true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1433257157584.jpg (27 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1433257157584.jpg
27 KB, 380x250
>Women have a sixth sense and can tell your political leanings, opinions and your personal emotional state by talking to you for two minutes or just looking at you
>"Women can literally smell the desperation"
>16 year olds are not developed enough for sex, but someone who's 18 is fully developed and is an adult
>You're not allowed to be entitled for sex
>"You're a creep if you're just trying to sleep with a girl! You need to get to know her, become her friend and develop an emotional connection with her!"
>"You're a creep if you befriend a girl just to have sex with her"

Honestly when will this shit end?
>>
>You're not allowed to be entitled for sex
The only time you're entitled to sex with someone is if you have a verbal agreement with that that sex is to be exchanged for a good or service eg. You pay a sex worker and they sleep with you for the money.

If you believe you're entitled to have sex with a girl because you bought her dinner, you're gross.

>"You're a creep if you befriend a girl just to have sex with her"

Should be "you're a creep if you don't make your motives known relatively soon and you lead someone on and lie to them to get them into bed"
>>
File: pepe1.gif (176 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.gif
176 KB, 600x600
>>25271898
I can hear the beef flaps from here.
>>
>>25271805
>>16 year olds are not developed enough for sex, but someone who's 18 is fully developed and is an adult

Literally what, I've heard Chads and Stacies talking about them losing their virginity at 14/15 and founding it completely normal

>Women have a sixth sense and can tell your political leanings, opinions and your personal emotional state by talking to you for two minutes or just looking at you

This, however, is true; I've been told once by a girl that "I wasn't an open book like other people" after I talked to her for only five minutes.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.