[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So robots today is my 30th birthday, I'm a worthless piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1447183955246.jpg (336 KB, 1200x877) Image search: [Google]
1447183955246.jpg
336 KB, 1200x877
So robots today is my 30th birthday, I'm a worthless piece of shit fatass neckbeard. I haveonly had sex once in my life and that was pity fuck when I was 20 and I didn't even cum because I was so nervous I was limpdick the whole time. only thing good in my life is my mid level gaming rig and my job that pays $14/hr. I live alone in a shitty apartment complex surrounded by nigger wannabe's and meth heads. I drive a car that is worth less than $1000, all my clothes and shoes are from wallmart. i have piles of dvds, anime, scifi and fantasy novels and I sleep on a mattress on the floor, the only furniture I have in my apartment is my pc desk and chair. I only have one friend but he now lives 1,300 miles away because he joined the navy and met some skank bitch who forced him to move away. my family disowns me because I tried to get my cousin, who is the same age as me, to let me lick her pussy 6 years ago.

So, other than my job, I am completely alone in this world.
>>
>>25271093
>my family disowns me because I tried to get my cousin, who is the same age as me, to let me lick her pussy 6 years ago.

Classy as fuck.
>>
>>25271216
i know,. lol
>>
>>25271093
>30th birthday
>job that pays $14/hr.
>live alone in a shitty apartment
> surrounded by nigger wannabe's and meth heads
>car that is worth less than $1000,
>clothes and shoes are from wallmart.
>piles of dvds, anime, scifi and fantasy novels
>sleep on a mattress on the floor
> I tried to get my cousin, who is the same age as me, to let me lick her pussy 6 years ago.

This is the bottom line. We finally reached it.
>>
>>25271513
I've been lower
>>
>>25271093
Happy Birthday, anon. 30 is young yet, you've still time to turn your life in a different direction if you desire to. Take this from someone who went through this at a later age, it's possible. The longer you wait, the longer and more difficult the process will be.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.