[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times women made you fall in love with them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: princess.jpg (440 KB, 1536x1945) Image search: [Google]
princess.jpg
440 KB, 1536x1945
I'll start
>christmas day
>family comes over to my parents' house like they always do
>uncles bring their girlfriends over too
>I've had a crush on one of them for 3 years
>everyone sitting around talking and laughing
>having a conversation with my mom about how much that new lampoon vacation movie sucked
>she says "you're no fun"
>I say "yea, well I guess I'm the grinch"
>uncle's gf sitting across from us hears and says "that's ok, I love the grinch!"
I thought about it later that night when i was laying in bed
>>
File: 1450765596799.jpg (51 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
1450765596799.jpg
51 KB, 526x701
>girl I've never met from r9k asks me to send me her amazon wishlist
>tell her I don't have one
>she tells me to make one
>tell her I'd rather her not worry about me this Christmas
>asks me if I have playstation, xbox, or steam
>yes, playstation
>fast forward christmas eve
>she sends me a psn gift card code, $20
>I was bewildered and asked for her amazon wishlist
>she says that isn't necessary
>>
>>25271276
*send her my amazon wishlist
Oops
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.