[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I have this situation, im in a tradeschool and we are 7 guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1450175504053.jpg (50 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1450175504053.jpg
50 KB, 640x628
so I have this situation, im in a tradeschool and we are 7 guys in class. This is the last year and im the one doing worst, I didn't pass 2/4 of the classes.
The thing is the teacher makes weird exams. Like he asks all kind of weird facts he could have mentioned only once and it's a test and all answers can be correct or none of them and if you get 1 wrong you get no points.
So on top of that, this dude explains everything fucking fast and writes very small in the blackboard (and im in the last row) so it's hard to follow.
To make it even worse for me that I have social anxiety, this autist fucking yells at you if you do something wrong or if you ask something and he goes to check what you did and you had an oversight on something.
So the thing is he does this to everyone but my class is full of pussies and they won't say shit cos they are passing anyway and that's all they care but im getting sick of him.
If this continues like this I won't pass and I will lose two more years of my life (plus all the other years o've wasted failing or being a neet)
tl;dr my teacher is an autist . what do I do?
>>
>>25269720
>tl;dr my teacher is an autist . what do I do?
You are the autist, asshole. Get your sorry ass out of the last row, you are not a hardcore guy wearing shaders indoors and making all woman go sploosh all over the floor when they see you.
Get yourself some glasses if he's writing small, and pay some damn attention to what he is saying. This is school, not your buddy group hanging around.
Oh, and your social anxiety is just you being a useless dick, stop making excuses for being a social retard just once.
Damn, I'm mad.
>>
>I didn't pass 2/4 of the classes.
>tradeschool

Are you that much of a retard? Just give up now.
>>
>>25269838
dude I already use contact lensses and put myself in the first row every time I can. they guy just writes too small.
>pay some damn attention to what he is saying
I can't write down what he just said and pay attention to what he is saying now at the same time and I need to write down that shit or he will yell at me for nto doing it. it's just a situation where you can't win. even the nerdest guy in teh class gets yelled at.
>Oh, and your social anxiety is just you being a useless dick
do you get hard coming to a board full of social failures and act like a total chad? does it make you feel good being a big fish in a small aquarium? im glad at least this is helping boost your self esteem

>>25269856
the first year I passed everything but this year we have this autist as teacher. If at least I could study to pass but theres not even material to study. this guy is fucking chaotic
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.