[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls pretend like men are the ones who call them sluts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: jusd_fugg_my_shid_up.jpg (75 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
jusd_fugg_my_shid_up.jpg
75 KB, 676x673
Why do girls pretend like men are the ones who call them sluts?

In my experience as a cyborg/semi-normie who ends up having to be in public a lot, the only ones who dare to criticize a woman's sexual past are other women who want to berate her or gossip about her. Any man who does this is chastised and treated like Hitler.

If feminists were committed to their cause they would exterminate their own gender.
>>
Sluts are shamed by other women because giving away sex freely lowers the value of having a vagina for other women.
>want sex? You'll have to buy me a lot of shit and treat me like a princess!
>NOOO CANDY YOU ARE RUINING EVERYTHING YOU SLUT
Women have to compete for men's time and resources using sex as currency. Sluts with their sex-printing machines cause inflation, uses it to out-bid other women, thus making every other woman romantically poor.

Men who love sex, love sluts. That's simple math. Men do not however want to invest their time and resources in a slut. After all, a promiscuous woman puts the paternity of her children in question, and men are genetically reluctant to raise another man's children. Therefore men consider sluts to be of low value as long-term partners, and in our culture of mandatory alimony payments, men tend to avoid sluts from adulthood onwards.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.