[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does fembots being on r9k really bother robots this much? This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1242x779) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1242x779
Does fembots being on r9k really bother robots this much? This is like the 5th time I've had someone tell me that my presence upsets them.
>>
>>25259463
There are no fembot's anon, only women who willingly choose to be miserable and come here for attention and validation. I know a girl who is an actual fucking burn victim who has had 2 boyfriends before, if someone like that can find someone then fembots who majorly aren't even fucking unattractive can be happy.
>>
We are all robots. The moment you mention that you're a girl you become a fembot and hence a huge faggot. Just keep it to yourself, literally no one cares, NO ONE CARES, IT SERVES NO PURPOSE ASIDE FROM GARNERING ATTENTION AND DERAILING THREADS WITH BOTH ANGER AND DESPERATION
>>
Yes it's true
The reason why:
No matter how ugly, fat, autistic or unappealing you are, there will always be SOMEONE willing to put up with your bullshit and treat you like you shit chocolate pudding.
You come here BY CHOICE. Your "Misery" and "Sadness" are of your own manufacturing. If you're alone, you can EASILY go out and find someone willing to talk to you like a normal human being and even develop a relationship with.
Real robots can't do this. We're here because we have no hope of this without drastic modification of who we are (Physical, emotional and financial). So yeah...You can fuck right off with that "Fembot" shit
>>
>>25259541
and
>inb4 10/10 chad said he'd only fuck me in the ass and not my pussy like I liked :'( 4everalone
>>
>>25259541
It's because women take this for granted. They see a boyfriend as something available like fresh air, so to them it "doesn't count".

Also because getting a boyfriend who worships you doesn't solve your problems, actually enables your habits and makes you a worse person
>>
>>25259463
Yes, there's already so much of society that welcomes you and has a place for you and in some cases has opened up to accept you
Popular culture, the spotlight, social media posts with all those likes, these are not places for guys like us
It's like how seeing a happy bubbly group of girls and chads/white knights can sour our mood
I understand that everyone has problems but female social problems look pretty weak next to the degenerate and outcast males of this place
You just wouldn't get it
And this is one of the few places where that kind is welcomed, most everywhere else there is a push to include women into things and advance their situation and eliminate separations on male things
There can be women only things but now its not OK to have male only things
And when wider society has no place for you its important to have a place of your own
>>
As another anon mentioned, you don't have to reveal your gender. That's why this is an anonymous forum. The minute you do, it's like you're trying to draw attention to yourself, which is annoying. It's not the fact that you're a woman, it's that you treat the fact that you have a vagina like it's some fucking prize to bewilder. I'm not a man-bot. I am a man, but I'm a robot. Women are robots. Little bitches are fembots.
>>
>>25259463
>femanon here
>girl here
>I'm a girl, but bla bla bla bla etc.
>as a girl

Don't post that way damn it, you live on easy mode, at least try to not rub it in.
Thanks
>>
>>25260510
That shit pisses me off. Every post involving a woman is directly about how she's a fucking woman. That's the only point. It's just LOOK AT ME I'M A WOMAN. Fuck off with that bullshit
>>
>>25259541
I hate it when people say this. I've literally never even had any guy find me attractive. I'm not even fat either. I just have really bad social anxiety. Most guys either pretend I don't exist or are rude to me. I don't see how it's a choice when I get rejected by guys that would date "literally any female." You guys say it's not a choice for you, yet you choose to reject me and go back to complaining about how you can't get a gf.
>>
>>25260553
>bait: the post
2/10 for getting me to reply
post a picture or shut the fuck up, your post reeks of lies and bait
>>
>>25260553
>lies
>bait
kill yourself bitter faggot
>>
>>25260553
supbar b8
Fucking men are wayyy more desperate than women are. Who are the ones going to the strip clubs, paying for prostitutes. Women aren't the ones paying for sex here. Get a fucking lid on.
>>
>>25260598
this tbqhmn
>>
>>25259803
>Thinking you belong somewhere, anywhere in this world.
>>25260510
I get it, and I agree, but in threads where it's relevant to use a motherfucking pronoun in a relevant response it's really tiresome to decide to tip-toe around it, or just post as if you were a fucking human being and deal with the backlash. I agree, if you point out you're a female for no reason... then there's really a reason, bug if the general direction of the thread leads you into the pronoun jungle, fuck it. I am not tap dancing around so that I don't "trigger" complete and utter losers like above. I've been here a while. I'm not leaving just because a bunch of bitter virgins decided they could let their loser flag fly here.
>>
>be roneryfag loser manchild in real life
>go on internet to escape it
>women start infiltrating internet
>all the normie men lick their boots as soon as they arrive, so it's not just bad having to deal with the women, you have to deal with a zombie horde of beta men whiteknighting them and patronizing them and tolerating their inability to fit in
>go into deeper and deeper, nerdier and nerdier male hobbies to escape it
>women start infiltrating those too
>nerds start licking women's boots as soon as they arrive
>zombie horde again
>go deliberately to a board designed for misogynistic crazy weird men who lividly hate women and are repulsive to them
>entire premise of the board is basically escaping the judgmental bullshit of normies and women
>WOMEN GO THERE TOO
>even misogynists become boot lickers and whiteknights
>half the board is transformed into attention whoring for the women

EVERYWHERE I FUCKING GO, WOMEN HAVE TO COME AND "BE WOMEN." NOT JUST BE THERE, BUT BE !!!!!!*****!!!~~~WOMEN~~~*!*!**~~~!!!!! FEMANON HERE!!!! I'M A GIRL BTW

AND THE ZOMBIE HORDE FOLLOWS

No one fucking remembers what the origin of /soc/ was. It was /r9k/. The famed misogyny board of 4chan CREATED /soc/. moot deleted /r9k/ in disgust because the entire front page was just women camwhoring and skype groups circlejerking around female namefags and the kind of faggot tripfag zombies they naturally attract/create. Every thread was "post ur eyelashes :P" and "what did u wear today :P??" with girls getting 500 replies for every girlpost femanon here i'm a girl btw girl here

I just want one fucking place in my life that I don't have to sidestep women announcing that they are women and 90% of my peers falling over themselves to patronize them. One fucking place where I don't have to put up with the zombie horde. Wizardchan was nice for a while but it's small and the theme is too specific.

Women just radiate entitlement. They NEED every social group or setting to orbit them.
>>
>>25260598
>>25260604
>>25260616
It's not bait, it's the truth. You're just choosing not to believe it so you can continue having the right to complain about how lonely you are. If guys are really so desperate then post your kik and I'll message you.
>>
>>25259463
that image is just some guy meming, but the last line is right. Using fembot, femanon etc is just a lazy way to do shit tier trolling. The smart thing to do is filter fem*
>>
>>25260650
Not even a hermitting neckbeard and I can feel for this post.
>>
>>25260650
fucking preach
>>
Women can't be alone involuntarily.
Women can't experience a lack of love involuntarily.
Women can always get sex, men cannot.
Women can always get friends and partners, men cannot.

Women are not robots. Women will never be welcome on /r9k/.
>>
Not every place has to be a fucking egalitarian paradise. If you don't like it, fucking go somewhere else. But don't come into our house, and try to force it to change because you fucking want it to. Fucking fembot shit. We're all wearing fucking black masks and then one of you has to fucking walk in wearing some sparkly pink bullshit announcing your feminine bullshit.
>>
Women have no purpose being on here. You know this to be true.

They should leave.
>>
>>25259541
This
Source: someone who's about to date a fat lard.
>>
>>25260650
I suggest getting a hobby that is completely alien to the female mindset, something that 99% of them are simply dogshit at and have no interest in by default.

Gaming used to qualify because it had little to no social component, and invited social disapproval. Obviously with the "omgggg im such a nerrrrrd" bullshit these days, that's not really true anymore, but you can still get into particular genres of gaming that women simply do not play (and if they do, it's specifically because they're streaming on Twitch to extract dollarydoos from desperate beta cucks.)

If you're playing an RTS or an FPS, you're almost never going to run into a real woman, especially if the game has a matchmaking system which requires you to have a certain level of skill. In general, women are just not capable of mastering things like this, so you can avoid them that way.

You could also try something even more esoteric like a text-based mud. The more you remove the societal approval from a hobby, the less likely you're going to see women invading. They don't ever really do things because they enjoy them, they do things because they want attention, approval, and slavish devotion.
>>
>>25260686
>blah blah blah more inane bullshit but no proof
Again, post a pic or get the fuck out. You made an extraordinary claim about your lack of attractiveness - either provide proof or stop posting. No one really wants you here anyway.
>>
>>25260735
>They don't ever really do things because they enjoy them, they do things because they want attention, approval, and slavish devotion.

this is really true isn't it?

like they literally have no hobbies for the hobby's sake

it's all just about getting attention
>>
>>25260686
I don't have a kik but i'll add you on skype. I'm not even looking for love, I just want friends...
>>
>>25260686
post a pic of yourself and I will say with 100% honesty if I would fuck you or not
>>
>>25260735
That's always what it is. They're the kind of people you'd see at a convention dressed in skimpy clothes from a TV show or something, and you ask them about it, and they know NOTHING about the show. Fucking attention seeking whores.
>>
File: 1450857530273.png (120 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450857530273.png
120 KB, 1000x1000
>>25259463
This is fucking ridiculous.

Fembot this fembot that.

I am genuinely starting to consider filtering the word fembot due to the huge influx of shitposting.
>>
>black bitch ADOPTED cunt with Asian ADOPTER BROTHER still bitching about me telling her to fuck off
Jesus Christ
Just fucking leave you dumb roastie nigger
>>
>>25260756
Correct. I have trouble seeing women as human in the same way I see men, because of this. I'm not a virgin neckbeard, I actually get laid super regularly because I went out of my way to educate myself on game/social mastery/charm/whatever -- but the more I learn about the intrinsic nature of women, the more I despise them.

>>25260776
Exactly. And even if they do know something about the show (or whatever the topic is), it doesn't mean they give a shit about it - nine times out of ten it just means they did their homework so they could attention whore more easily.
>>
>>25260686
>Choosing not to believe
You can't choose to believe something, you believe because the information given either supports or doesn't support a claim. And what you're claiming is obvious bullshit. Either provide pics, or gtfo. No reason to complain if you won't provide pics.
>>
>>25260650
Fucking this man. God damn. I've always said the only thing worse than women are the fucking simpletons WHO ENABLE THEM.

WE NEED TO PURGE THIS BOARD OF THE NORMIES; women, teenagers, college kids, they're all fucking SHIT!

You can't have a male space without women infiltrating it and ruining it
>>
>>25260776
/cgl/ bitches never know a goddamn thing about their source material. I have hung out with and fucked a bunch of them and it's always the same fucking conversation

>Oh, you're cosplaying as [for example] Commander Shepard?
>YEAH!! I LOVE MASS EFFECT LOL
>Which one's your favorite?
>WELL I ONLY PLAYED #3 LOL BUT I LOVE IT XDDDDD

FUCK I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH
>>
>>25259463
Why the fuck do you WORTHLESS PIECES OF MEAT have to remind us in EVERY FUCKING POST that you're a fucking CUNT

JUST STOP FUCKING SAYING YOURE A FUCKING FEMALE YOU USELESS, FRANTIC, VALIDATION-SEEKING FUCK TOYS
>>
>>25260553
Pics or you're male/nigger OP pretending to be someone else
>>
>>25260810
UGGGHH RIGHT It's such fucking bullshit how blatantly someone can just lie to your face. They obviously don't want to be here. They just want to say they were here, and go on the twitter/facebook/normie tier social media site/ and say LOL LOOK AT ME I'M SUCH A NERD XD. Fuck that sooo hard. It's such bullshit. They whine and whine and whine about how much they want to get in, and then when they get in, it's like they don't want to be there.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 692x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 692x692
>>25260753
>>25260773
>>25260800
>>25260826
I'm not very ugly if that's why you think guys don't find me attractive
>>
>>25260872
No one thinks you're ugly. You could EASILY get a guy.
>>
>>25260872
Please give skype
you're a qt
>>
>>25260872
Timestamp or man who took 30 minutes scouring Reddit to find a good pic for his purposes
>>
>>25260872
Confirmed bait...
Nothing to see here
>>
Women can not be lonely. Please go.
>>
File: 1445146150252.jpg (48 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1445146150252.jpg
48 KB, 550x550
>>25260872
>I'm not very ugly if that's why you think guys don't find me attractive

What am I reading?
>>
>>25260872
Okay...Let's humor the chance that this ISN'T a bait post (Which it is).
You said yourself
>I've literally never even had any guy find me attractive
So if you actually think that, then you're a fucking dumb cunt.
But this is bait, and that's not you.
>>
>>25260905
I vote to officially classify all women as normie tier humans.
>>
>>25260872
>bait: the post 2
>electric boogaloo

Good move posting a picture of a generically attractive 6/10 female who could have all manner of beta white knight faggots eating out of her hand if she wanted. I congratulate you, this has become a pretty good troll, but nobody here is stupid enough to believe this pic is real except mouthbreathing retards like the guy who asked for your Skype.

>>25260902
Yup.

>>25260897
There won't be a timestamp given.
>>
>>25260892
obviously not
>>25260895
Aw thanks. I don't have Skype but my kik is catmolester
>>
>>25260946
>tfw no kik
JUST
>>
>>25260946
Obviously not? A GUY JUST ASKED FOR YOU SKYPE, AND YOU'RE SAYING YOU COULDN'T GET A GUY.

FUCKING BAIT CONFIRMED
>>
>>25260962
Z O M B l E HO R D E

EVEVERYU GHHFUCKNJIGN TIMTGKJ TUKLRHGOKREWGREWGHRED
>>
>>25260895
Die of cancer.
>>
File: NrnMo11.jpg (249 KB, 800x1110) Image search: [Google]
NrnMo11.jpg
249 KB, 800x1110
Everybody chill out and come dig these fancy pics
>>
>>25260962
>>25260895
>>25260892
beta, white knight, mouth breathing, faggots that need to kill themselves.
YOU'RE THE ENABLERS, you're not the "Fembots" but you're the faggots you allow them to keep doing what they're doing.
>>
>>25260988
THIS.

Kill all white knights. Pieces of shit.
>>
File: 1435297468810.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435297468810.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>25260872
Pls

Original content
>>
The repetitive rhetoric plaguing this board is a huge drag.

Check out this art installation. It's made of 10,000 LCD screens.
>>
>>25260988
>beta, white knight, mouth breathing, faggots that need to kill themselves.
I was just saying that she was bitching about how fucking ugly she was. She's obviously not ugly, but she's acting like she's such a fucking victim. I didn't mean I would date her, I mean this is that typical shit you see where a woman is posting some picture of her where it's captioned something like "OH GOT CAUGHT AT THE WRONG MOMENT" or some shit and it's obvious she doesn't think that. I'm not white knighting. I'm just pointing out how much of a fucking victim complex she fucking has.
>>
I don't give a shit if women post here. Do I think they can be lonely, feel rejected or other robot feelings? No but neither can many guys who come here.

Just stop with this fucking /soc/-bullshit. This isn't a datingsite or a place to fill your ego. The entire point of 4chan is to be anonymous.
>>
File: 1448599819643.jpg (8 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1448599819643.jpg
8 KB, 220x200
>>25261018
Saved. Thx m8
>>
File: 1449429691790.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449429691790.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>25259463
>women can't be robots
>black people can't be racist

this is beginning to get a little weird.
>>
>>25260962
Please make one
>>25260988
if any of them were to actually message me I wouldn't be posting so they could get rid of me
>>
>>25261018
wow, someone had to put that shit up there. art is gay
>>
>>25261025
>Believing it's an actual picture of this imaginary girl
>Being this mentally retarded
>Not in the process of actually killing yourself right now
Do you even robot?
>>
>>25259533
Do not believe the redditors lies
>>
>>25261047
No one wants to see your penis, fag.
The day of the rope is coming.
>>
I sincerely wish I was a hacker so I could dox every woman on this board and murder them in real life

just give us ONE male space left on this planet you fucking WHORES
>>
>>25260988
Woman can 100 percent be robots. You're just letting your personal bias against those who've scorned your hideous physical and non-physical forms taint your world view.

It's more difficult, but remember every analogy you make for a fembot with an average dude is equally applicable with you and an obese woman.

And obese woman are unfuckable.
>>
>>25259463

my feelings on the subject: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vok1vStl7T
>>
>>25261057
I realize this isn't actually, because of how long it took to provide, and the lack of timestamp. Also, how generic it is. I think you just misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not on her fucking side here.
>>
File: 1451083846397.jpg (215 KB, 1000x980) Image search: [Google]
1451083846397.jpg
215 KB, 1000x980
>>25259463
>Does fembots being on r9k really bother robots this much?

Does billionaires being on [forum for homeless people] really bother homeless people this much?
>>
>>25261069
Women are heartless monsters. All they can think about is the amount of attention they can get.
>>
>>25261098

probably not and they'd probably ask them for help
>>
>>25261088
>obese women are untouchable
Tell that to my obese mother and fat activists swimming in nu male mangina.

Fucking 0/10.
>>
>>25260946
>>>/soc/23023958

You're all over the internet looking for and getting attention. Do you need donations on twitch or something? Otherwise, just go outside.
>>
This is basically like a Sith entering a Jedi Forum.
>>
>>25261088
No. NO NO NO NO NO. You are the fucking problem. I can see right through your desperate fucking greasy bullshit you fucking whiteknight faggot

Women will not sleep with you because you defended them on the internet

Your presence here is not wanted, women cannot be robots and fat women are not only fuckable, but they are an established fetish for enough men that every major porn website has a BBW section that regularly gets thousands of views

Fucking think about this shit you stupid motherfucker
>>
File: 52325245.gif (443 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
52325245.gif
443 KB, 400x480
The hatred and distrust of women is the result of the men here viewing women as privileged and oppressive.

They would like to believe that all the problems in their lives can be attributed to one outside cause that they have no control over, such as their gender, or their race, or a mental illness.

See, people born into the millenial generation have been trained all their lives to offload responsibility for their failures onto something else other than themselves. This is the result of spockian thinking when it comes to child rearing. Self-esteem is prized above all else.

So it's no surprise millenials have grown up with stunted thinking. They see the world as black and white. The "oppressed" and the "privileged". They hate the privileged because it is just a scapegoat for all the problems in their lives.

They will have to grow up someday.
>>
>>25261133
Wow please tell us more mister "I just finished my AP Psych midterm in high school and now I'm going to project my retarded fucking opinions onto everyone else"

get the FUCK out
>>
>>25260735
I believe what killed gaming was when it became social. I'm actually enough of an onl piece of shit to remember when it went from weirdos playing alone or in small online communities for a few years to people forming lan-parties and ventrilo becoming a thing. It was great for a few years but eventually the sluts started coming and with the whole le I'm a gurl gaymrr so nerrd in 2008-2010, it was dead. I believe this is true for any hobby, The moment it becomes social women invades because in any social environment, they can leech attention.
>>
>>25261133
>implying women aren't the problem
>whiteknighting
>faggoty, sjw-type post
get the fuck out
>>
>>25259463

Why do women always need to invade male spaces? That's fucking everywhere. Football, gaming, sports, r9k, everything. Women HATE the idea of men having a space for themselves.

Men don't do that shit.
>>
>>25260946
Please use facebook for your social media. Your presence here is offensive and demeaning to people who do not deserve it.
>>
File: QfGWgqG.png (93 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
QfGWgqG.png
93 KB, 265x258
>>25261133
>anime
>arm chair psychology
Lmao@u

t. Alberto Barbosa lmaokek
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 568x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 568x568
Still waiting for someone to message me. If what you guys say is true then shouldn't I have multiple messages by now?
>>
File: eggy.jpg (70 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
eggy.jpg
70 KB, 540x960
>>25259463
allow me to explain myself my good fellow sir, i am a good person. i donate to my church every time that i get money to donate to my church. i study jesus. i read the bible. i help those around me. what are you doing for the world? are you just sitting lamely and waiting for others to fix your problems? im doing what was told of me. i am doing what jesus said to do. i am a good person and i tell people that every day.

when my friends are going to kill theirselves i stand up and ride my bike. when the base ball team needs a perfect game, i give a perfect game. when girls get raped, i save them. i do whats needed of me because im a good person and i make the world a better place.
do i ask what can be done for me? Neigh! I ask what i can for others. i am a hero when i need to be. i help the world. i know a lot of people and i make them all be better. the world loves me. i sold a pokemon card to pay for the church. i do whats needed of me. i am selfless, i am polite, i am wonderful, and i am a force for good.'

you clearly need to stop making this accusation. it makes me so angry that i could punch somebody. when people need help i help them. And when it's too hard to do so, I say "Neigh" once again. I am a sayer of Neigh for justice. i do good and i will always tell people that im the best in morals and goodness. always. do i always do good? yes. do i get a lot of girls? yes. im good and ill always let people know that
>>
>>25261157
There's a fantastic image that details the process of a male hobby being overtaken by women and normies that's floating around somewhere, could someone please post it?
>>
>>25261189
NO ONE IS GOING TO MESSAGE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT.
YOU'RE AN ANNOYING FUCKING FEMBOT.
GO BACK TO TUMBLR IF YOU WANT ATTENTION.
>>
>>25261109
No. Billionaires (not self made since it doesn't exist contrary to your just world fallacy-induced dreams) would tell the hobos "just walk to an atm and withdraw 3000 dollars bruh, it worked for me".

Women don't live on the same planet, cf. foreveralonewomen reddit proving that women only want Chad and don't even perceive the rest of the male population as human.
>>
>>25260553
These posts really do make me angry.

Fyck off you roastie cunt. I don't care hard you think you have it.r9k is for males only.

No one here cares about your life in fact we laugh it because we hate your gender.
>>
>>25261189
You literally receive adulation and begging replies everywhere you fucking go

The amount of disgusting, bloated ego you must have in order to post this shit astounds me. Have you gone your entire life without being slapped across the face for your attitude? Did you miss the lesson on "Don't draw too much attention to yourself" as a kid or was your mother a loud, spoiled, angry and stupid woman? Your personality flaws are apparent and what is most disgusting is your persistence. You're dumb, annoying, and persistent. Please stop posting.
>>
>>25261157
I used to work tech support in the early 2000's. It was literally a bunch of actual nerds and aspies. We'd answer phones and give people init strings for the dial-up modems, in between calls we'd shitpost on 4chan, and after work we'd play Everquest until the sun came up. I never felt like I belonged anywhere the way I did there.

>tfw you'll never have a loser nerd space again.
>>
File: magic.jpg (492 KB, 1300x981) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
492 KB, 1300x981
Nothing gets the ladies going like Leonid Afremov, breakfast food, and LED shower heads.
>>
I feel like girls are just on here for attention. Its not really hurting anyone its just like go the fuck to soc for that kind of thing.
>>
>>25261189
Why are you using the same pics you posted to /soc/? Post something new with a timestamp.

Protip: This is someone trying to use us a personal army against "catmolestor."
>>
>>25261109
You do not understand our perspective.
>>
>>25260768
kek, of course this post got ignored.
>B-BUT WOMEN CAN BE LONELY TOO GUISE
>>
>>25261248

oh I do, you feel entitled to sex like how you presume a homeless person feels entitled to money
>>
>>25259463
fembots dont exist buddy...
>>
You always here about women want to join into some shit that guys are doing. Gross feminist chick at skate park, but she can't skate. Lame girls at some comic con but they don't know shit about anything pertaining to comics. Men don't do this. Men aren't trying to invade women's sewing circles, men aren't going on women's boards and posting "HEY DUDE HERE JUST TALKING ABOUT..." R9k is a certain board meant for certain people. You are not one of those people. Go to another board if you want to make your fucking stupid posts.
>>
>>25261267
You don't get to tell me what I feel like I'm entitled to. Get the fuck out and check your privilege asshole
>>
>>25261189
> catmolester
Hold on, I'm about to message you right now.
>>
>>25261276
>check your privilege
>on r9k
>on 4chan
>tells robot to check privilige

I think you don't realize where you are, faggot
>>
File: 1442614205277.png (99 KB, 560x868) Image search: [Google]
1442614205277.png
99 KB, 560x868
Pls help me fill up my women h8 folder.
>>
>>25261168
There are no girl spaces because women don't have hobbies. Ask any given woman what she likes to do and it's either bullshit designed to make her more attractive to men (makeup, clothes, gym, social media) or things she pretends to like just to get attention (Gaming, anime etc)

The only things I've seen women enjoying are sports and painting.
>>
>>25261151
>>25261159
>>25261173

It's more than armchair psychology. It's obvious what's going on.

Look at any other forum, social media platform or blogging site where the 15-20 year old demographic dominates.

The thinking is the same. Even the language is the same.
>oppression
>privilege
>spaces
>triggering
>toxic
>enablers

It's all the same, everywhere you go.
The millenial generation has its own twisted lexicon.

One day you will learn that the world is more complicated than you think.
>>
>>25261189
I will the moment you post a timestamp.
>>
>>25260553
>yet you choose to reject me and go back to complaining about how you can't get a gf.
Yet the opposite is happening and your problems are caused by the fact that as a female, you simply don't see non-chad males. We're completely invisible to you.

Like all women, your so called foreveralone feels are in fact
>tfw Chad won't even use me as a temporary onahole

Like all women, you would prefer to lick Chad's cum off the floor than have a loving relationship with any non-Chad male. Open your fucking eyes roastie. 80% of women reproduced throughout history, only 40% of males did. Women find 80% of men unattractive. The evidence is here.

I should stop taking the bait, it's not healthy.
>>
>>25260872
https://dreamscopeapp.com/editor
Isn't it rad that it's only 2015 and we can already use the style of famous paintings as a photo filters?
>>
>>25261298
Don't tell me where I am motherfucker, this street goes both ways. You don't get to impose your stupid fucking normie worldview on me.

>>25261314

I swear man it's bizarre. It's everywhere. What the fuck do we do? What will these people do in 10 years to the internet?
>>
>>25261314
I never said you were oppressing me, I said that this place is meant for a certain type of people and you are trying to change that. You don't get to. You don't get to change an already-established place. If you want someplace where people will care about your whiny bullshit, head to tumblr. R9k is not that place. We are lonely, but not in the same way that you are. You're fake lonely, where you think everyone is against you. We're lonely, as in we fucking hate 99% of humanity.
>>
File: r9k pic x Two Girls.jpg (201 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
r9k pic x Two Girls.jpg
201 KB, 1000x1000
>>25260872
This one came out better tho
>>
>>25261338
You're the fucking normie here m8. You're the ones telling us to grow up. You're the ones trying to make us fucking normies. Open up your fucking eyes.

You have a problem with r9k.

You know who has a problem with r9k?

Fucking normalfags.
>>
>>25261319
Message me and I'll send you a timestamp, I'm not gonna post one here.
>>25261321
I'm actually only attracted to guys who are below average kissless virgins like myself but none of them want me. >>25261323
That looks pretty cool
>>
File: 1450031230135.png (9 KB, 142x172) Image search: [Google]
1450031230135.png
9 KB, 142x172
>>25259463
>fembots
God damn I fucking hate women
>>
>>25261394
I think you may have me confused. Are you the same poster as >>25261109 ?

If so, I don't see why you're sperging out. Women are like billionaires telling the poor to just work harder, "it obviously worked for me!".

Do you disagree with this?
>>
>>25261405
Why would you not timestamp in the thread if there are already multiple pictures of you all over?

Stop trying to personal army this random girl. What, did she refuse to go to send you nudes on /soc/ on something?
>>
>>25261414
Not the same poster, and I don't disagree.
>>
>>25261436
She's not timestamping because "she" is a troll
>>
>>25261405
No one fucking asked who you were attracted to

No one fucking asked you to post here

No one here wants you

No one here enjoys your presence

get the fuck OUT you stupid fucking bitch

>>25261446
Damn son, some friendly fire, my bad
>>
>>25259463
It just triggers them.
>>
>>25261463
Shit happens dude.

And also, I agree. If nobody wants you somewhere, why stay? WHY FUCKING STAY?

go back to tumblr roastie
>>
>>25261363

>If you want someplace where people will care about your whiny bullshit, head to tumblr.

That's my point, friendo.

Have you ever actually been to fucking tumblr?
It's more of the same bullshit.
The same hatred of society and values.
The same oppressed-privileged dichotomy.
The same harping on about spaces being intruded on.
The same distrust of self-improvement.
The same nihilistic attitude.

Tumblr and /r9k/ are similar because they are made up of the same kind of people, brought up in the same generation, indoctrinated with the same kind of thinking.

They hate 99% of humanity. They think everyone is against them. they are all victims.

Really. What is the difference?
>>
File: John_Martin_003.jpg (353 KB, 2024x2458) Image search: [Google]
John_Martin_003.jpg
353 KB, 2024x2458
Men used to attempt suicide less frequently than women and succeed more often thanks to the lethal methods used.
In America mental health professionals have started to notice women are overdosing on pills less and blowing their brains out more. As for which gender has more attempts annually? Ladies are still in the lead.
>>
>>25261133
Wow. You're fucking terrible.
>>
>this thread

Most of you guys are trolling, right? There is no way all of you are this angry and hateful? You can't be such entitled jerks as your posts make you out to be, right?
>>
File: DSC_0406x900.jpg (122 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0406x900.jpg
122 KB, 900x600
Hey guys, Donut-Bot here. Does Donut-bots being on r9k really bother robots this much? This is like the 5th time I've had someone tell me that my presence upsets them. Should I take their advice, or act like a little bitch and stay here and piss everybody off, considering it's the 5th FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>25261527
Anyone that replies to this should commit suicide.
>>
File: 1448711063548.jpg (71 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
1448711063548.jpg
71 KB, 595x720
>tfw you're going to "save" second hand women
why live
>>
The captcha should say, "I'm not a fembot" instead of I'm not a robot.
>>
>>25261504
Huh. Good for them, but they have a long ways to go to catch up. Until then I can't take female suicide threats seriously
>>
>>25261501

>What is the difference?

Lol you fucking mong cunt.

>The same hatred of society and values.

Nobody here hates values. They hate the fact that society has no values

>The same oppressed-privileged dichotomy.

...And? It's reality. Life is like any other game: there's winners and losers. If you're not winning, you're losing. There's no "middle ground".

News flash you dumb cunt: using the word "dichotomy" doesn't make your statement automatically correct

>The same harping on about spaces being intruded on.

This is brand new to this thread. Generally nobody talks about "safe spaces" or any reddit-level bullshit

Nobody wants you cunts or any other fucking normies here because you constantly produce horrible shit threads like this. That's the reason

>The same distrust of self-improvement.

It's not a "distrust" of self-improvement, it's a dismissal of it

In the first place, tumblr doesn't believe in self-improvement. Tumblrinas believe they're perfect the way they are and couldn't possibly improve in any way and anyone who says otherwise is a misogynistic patriarchal heteronormative [bullshit leftist new-age progressive labels go here]

Robots are realistic about the state of their lives. Nobody here "trusts" self-improvement because you don't "improve" yourself out of being ugly, short, etc

>The same nihilistic attitude.

Welcome to 2015.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>25261596
Autism. Pure, pure autism.
>>
>>25261609

>I can't refute any of these points or defend my arguments with reasoning so I'll just devolve into spouting le epick autism meme xD

Typical.

BTFO, worthless cocksleeve.

>>>/out/
>>
>>25259463
what upsets me is that you feel the need to scream "I HAVE A VAGINA"

the point of this website is that you are anon, trying to put your identifying characteristics out there is retarded
>>
File: andreas-gursky-the-rhein-II.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2240) Image search: [Google]
andreas-gursky-the-rhein-II.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2240
This photo had elements photoshopped out of it and still sold for over $4,300,000. The world is going straight to hell and we all deserve to burn.
>>
>>25261631
Take your New Balance shoes and walk on the balls of your feet you 'Tismal baker.
>>
>>25261631
Just proves that normies will never learn. R9k doesn't need to 'improve'. We don't need to change. If you want to change, you go ahead. We're not interested. Can you please get that through your thick fucking skull, you deplorable piece of mongoloid trash? You utter fucking degenerate scum of the human race? I admit, we're bad people. But you're fucking worse. At least we can fucking come together and be the scum of society. We unabashedly bask in it. Just let us wallow in our useless fucking lives without dipper your fucking feet in the swimming pool you pieces of human fucking garbage.
>>
>>25261596

>agrees that /r9k/ embodies all these qualities, but tries to justify why THEIR interpretation of these qualities is right and others, wrong

Whatever. I can post this on tumblr and they will all tell you why their interpretation in correct.

>bullshit leftist new-age progressive labels go here

Seems weird how you are so dismissive of leftism when /r9k/ embodies the same mindset of extremist leftist (hatred and distrust of success and self-improvement, celebration and finding identity in failure)
>>
File: cloaca-original-2000.jpg (47 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
cloaca-original-2000.jpg
47 KB, 800x622
This is a machine that eats food and shits it out. Kind of like a robot except it can only poop.
>>
>>25261664

>Take your New Balance shoes and walk on the balls of your feet you 'Tismal baker.

>more memespouting

Pathetic

>>25261693

>Whatever. I can post this on tumblr and they will all tell you why their interpretation in correct.

Great idea. Fuck off to tumblr, post this there, get their response. And stay there.

> /r9k/ embodies the same mindset of extremist leftist (hatred and distrust of success and self-improvement, celebration and finding identity in failure)

>make the same bullshit comparisons I just debunked in my last post

It's BORING arguing with "fembots". You have the rhetorical capacity of a brick wall.
>>
>>25260598
>>25260598
>>25260598

also sage
>>
>>25261739

You didn't debunk shit, m80

Just accept that you are not some edgy special snowflake.

You have the same thinking as every other 15-20 y.o., lazy entitled kid.
>>
>>25261785
You're blinded by your huge fucking ego you prick

Fuck you

I'm not him by the way but you're a fucking stupid asshole fuck you
>>
>>25261844

The only reason you're so angry is because I'm right.
And you fucking know it.

YOU go fuck yourself you limpwristed girlyman
>>
>>25261871
>girlyman

Oh boy the latent insecurity jumps out. I was waiting for this. Are you afraid of how people will view you if you lapse your perfect morals, mister superman? What happens when your veil is pulled back?

We can see right through you, fucker.
>>
File: 1445452132202.png (473 KB, 1125x720) Image search: [Google]
1445452132202.png
473 KB, 1125x720
>>25260872
You are a cunt who sent nude pictures, i guess that why they all hate you, i dont mind at all, but im not from America so there is not a single chance to get in touch with you.

Would fall in love for your eyes though my darling.
>>
I used to think that i'm fembot but after spending some years here i realised that "fembots" doens't excist.
>>
>>25261881

Oh, I'm insecure because I'm not a little victim, am I?

Just because I believe in the values of self-improvement and traditional values of manliness?

Maybe I should be enlightened like you, and waste my life away being a nihilistic sadsack.
>>
>>25261088
>average men are equal to obese women
oh fuck off
>>
File: 1447347477790.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1447347477790.png
103 KB, 1437x908
Normies btfo.

>/soc/
>>
>>25259463
Hi there fembot, im a female as well but lets just drop the gender specification, can we? That way the other robots wont treat you this way. Just make a general feels thread if u wanna make "fembot feels" thread. Why do u have to be so gender specific? Or even better, we all just pretend to be "male" robots to "fit in". Just drop the term fembot and embrace robot. Thats what we are. Everyone on this board. Robots. Regardless of gender or whatever.
>>
>>25260872
Pfft anon, im uglier than you and still got a boyfriend
>>
>>25261892
Are you fucking stupid? Can you read? Dozens of us just spent 35 plus fucking minutes explaining in vivid fucking detail why we hate this stupid fucking slut, why she is wrong, why she needs to leave, and you, braindead fucking simpleton, are guessing why we hate her?

>>25261909
You're a fucking joke oh my god lol

Yeah you keep on with those traditional values Eugene, surely the "madames" will like you more
>>
>>25260975
Really like this pic, anon!
>>
>>25261928
>implying i read your shitty posts you faggot loser, i have better things to do, like watching Angel beats the third time
>>
>>25261928

>surely the "madames" will like you more

Don't pretend that you're not the one who bases his existence around women.

I have respect for myself, unlike most people here.
Nothing more manly than having respect for yourself.
>>
>>25260553
>just have really bad social anxiety. Most guys either pretend I don't exist or are rude to me. I don't see how it's a choice when I get rejected by guys that would date "literally any female." You guys say it's not a choice for you, yet you choose to reject me

That's just your mental illness, no one is conspiring against you, all the bad thoughts are just thoughts. See a therapist.
>>
>>25261173
Hey youre from 76chan.org
>>
File: 1445200391758.png (360 KB, 612x960) Image search: [Google]
1445200391758.png
360 KB, 612x960
>>25261189
fuck of whore, go back to /soc/ and tell them this bullshit
>>
>>25261189
Women are truly shit in every imaginable way
>>
>>25261962
I'm sure your parents are proud.

>>25261965
People like you are fucking bizarre. You make a big deal out of being independent of women but at the same time shame other men for having safe spaces or being misogynist. Your strategies don't work. That's why we're here.
>>
File: 1445199387078.png (371 KB, 612x960) Image search: [Google]
1445199387078.png
371 KB, 612x960
>>25261992
Jokes on you, they are dead
>>
>>25261992
>You make a big deal out of being independent of women but at the same time shame other men
>shame other men
>sham

Ah dammit dammit DAMMIT

I knew I was missing and important word from
>>25261314

"Shame"
A word that a millenials uses to completely brush off any criticisms of themselves.

"huhuhu your shaming me"

C'mon, don't be pathetic.
>>
File: 1445719685986.jpg (248 KB, 685x1030) Image search: [Google]
1445719685986.jpg
248 KB, 685x1030
Lel kek
>>
>>25262041
The whole point of my using that language is to reach out and communicate with these social justice morons on a plane that they can understand WHY we are here.

Given your complete 180 on your stance regarding robots, I'm surprised you're the author of that first post. Why do you not support us?
>>
>>25259463
Because y'all are either inciting arguements about your shitty third wave feminism or you're trying to derail threads to make them about you.

We don't care about you nor do we want to talk about you. We just want to wallow in self pity. Once again, just fucking leave you slag
>>
File: feels cheeky breeky.jpg (38 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
feels cheeky breeky.jpg
38 KB, 225x225
>>25259463
This is a legit question, why can I not be?
Ive been diagnosed by multiple professionals btw and been institutionalized.
>Touretic OCD
>ASPD
>Bipolar
>ADD
>Disassociative syndrome
>Raped brutally at 14
>Legally Disabled (Can not smell and taste anything)
>Cystic Ovaries that are Cancerous

How can I be counted as functioning normal, how do you have it worse than me?
This is not me being mad, I am just very curious on how am I counted normal?
>>
>>25262049

The point there was that tumblr and /r9k/ operated with the same mindset.

Recently, I've seen words like "privilege" and "shaming" being used completely earnestly.

But it's more than just the words.

It's the attitude towards life, towards society. The victim mentality. The shunning of success and celebration of failure.

And these two groups of people think they are different?
No. It's clearly a problem with this generation.
>>
>>25262088
fuck off femshitshooshooroastie
>>
>>25260635
>calling people "complete and utter losers"
Do you know where you are, roastie? We already know we're losers. It's not an insult at this point, just an observation. Your roastie "haha virrrgiin" tactics are meaningless here.
>>
>>25262084
>derail threads to make them about you
they don't even have to try, simply posting will derail a thread for at least 10 posts.
>>
>>25262106
How can I be a normie?
Please
Explain.
I'm a Disabled Severely Mentally ill broken Cancer patient.
>>
>>25260635
you do sound like tumblr
>>
File: 1450797073231.jpg (122 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450797073231.jpg
122 KB, 1080x1080
> le every female could get a dick just by walking outside
> muh double standard
> it's so easy for women to manipulate beta providers
> women have life on easymode

You do realize 60% of men are overweight fuckwits right?
>>
>>25261405
If you actually felt like that you would drown in 3/10 kissless virgins, like I was before I met my girlfriend. She also felt like that.
The point is: You're fucking delusional. You probably want a 7-10/10 kissless virgin, which doesn't exist.
Also just post a timestamp so those faggots are happy already. There is no fucking reason to not, except if you are in fact not the girl in the pics. Which is obvious by now.
>>
>>25262173
and? not every woman will get Chad and not even male will get Stacy.
deal. with. it.
>>
>>25262187
>You probably want a 7-10/10 kissless virgin, which doesn't exist.
it's always the case, they are blind to their own entitlement.
any woman on this board could easily have their pick from an army of average and ugly male losers but they don't want that, they want more than they're worth.
>>
>>25262189
Even Chads can be complete undatable fuckwits
>>
>>25262219
that doesn't stop then from having a decent number of past relationships.
>>
File: 7.jpg (583 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
583 KB, 1200x799
>>25262213
That's what I was trying to say, but thank you for agreeing, anon.
Have some cosplay tits
>>
>>25260635
Fuck outta this board you retarded worthless whore. Dumb bitch
>>
>Daily reminder that we had a 600 vote poll to ban femcunt threads a few weeks ago.

Yet no doitforfree or hiroshima refused to acknowledge it.

These worthless faggots in control want the reddit shitstains and used up worthless cunts aka fembots in this board for more shekels. Fuck them and fuck all you cunts who shitpost with fembot threads. Kill yourselves
>>
>>25262316
And what are they getting the shekels for? Shitpost rates?
>>
>>25262316

>s-surely this internet poll will make a difference

Haha
Christ you are pathetic.

You are never going to get fembots off this board.
You are never going to get normies off this board.
You can just sit there and scream and cry.

Like, part of me wants you to do something about it. Because I know that it would be at least one thing in your life that you at least try to change.

But you won't.
It's what makes you a robot.
You sit there with no desire to change anything.

This thread is going to 404 and you will still be wallowing in your flaccid anger.

Go on and call me a normie. It's the only thing you can do.

I hope one day you decide to change something instead of being a self-pitying faggot.
>>
>>25262353
ads and 4chan pass.
normalfags and females are prone to enable both.
>>
>>25259463
Yes, your presence disgusts me.
>>
>>25259497
>There are no fembot's anon, only women who willingly choose to be miserable and come here for attention and validation.

So female robots?
>>
>>25260650
Women breathe validation. Its like their life source
>>
>>25262358
>wahh y-youll never get rid of us

Tell that to the mandrama autists on /sp/. And post some tits while you're at it you washed up roastie whore. That's why youre here for right? Attention from the denizens of this board so whip out the iKike and make your tits dance for me bitch
>>
>>25262358
/sp/ voted /wwe/ to /asp/. We can get rid of these threads through vote because Hiro allows it unlike that cuck m00t
>>
>>25260650
Get into sports. Like hockey or MMA.
I think its not that focused around females
>>
>>25262358
It's time to go back to tumblr sweetheart
>>
>>25260650

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe why it looks like women always draw attention to their gender, is that you don't know their gender if they don't mention it on an ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD?

If you were as butthurt towards men you would be going "why's he talking about jerking off? just to let me know hes a man? THATS ALL ANY MEN I SEE ON HERE ARE DOING!" and I bet you men make reference to their maleness on here (every second thread is about jerking off or your penis) a lot more than women since it causes less spergeouts.
>>
>>25262543

I do feel a bit sorry for you.

It must be absolutely infuriating to see so much in your life get ruined while you, being an effeminate, failure faggot, can only helplessly watch.

Do something.
Fucking anything.
Learn to code. Make your own board. Try and get in contact with the mods. Make some phone calls.

I mean for fucks sake. Do something to change something.
It's almost heart-wrenching to look at.
>>
No one wants you here and shitting up the board with your shitposting b8 threads doesnt mean you're tolerated. And it certainly doesnt mean you're welcome if you have some reddit cucks give you replies.
>>
File: DD:<<<.jpg (38 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
DD:<<<.jpg
38 KB, 680x793
>>25262591
To be fair you shouldn't have a chance to even inadvertently mention your sex because if you're a woman you SHOULDNT EVEN BE HERE YOU ROASTIE SLUT GO BACK TO GETTING WHITE KNIGHTED ON /soc/ AND FUCKING CHADS
>>
>>25261980

>fuck of whore

Is that like eye of newt?
>>
>>25262601
No tits? Are you a chestlet? Kek.
>>
>>25260735
>If you're playing an RTS or an FPS, you're almost never going to run into a real woman

Have you ever stopped to think that a lot of women play those things, they just don't make it known they're female, since they're going to get hounded by horny 12 year olds and guys like you?

>>25260794
>I went out of my way to educate myself on game/social mastery/charm/whatever

And have you ever stopped to think that that is all based around the most easy to manipulate women who hang about nightclubs waiting to get chatted up and not literally all female humans?
>>
>>25262631

Why not carry that abrasiveness and self-confidence into real life?
Why can't you have that same devil may care attitude in your actual interactions?

Maybe if you acted a bit less of a self-loathing faggot in the real world, you life wouldn't be a massive fuck up
>>
>>25262616
This. Why are you dumb bimbos even coming to /r9k/? Like a bunch of literal children desperately seeking attention.
>>
>>25259463
We have ONE PLACE left georgia.

You want to take our last remaining safe haven? ay tanya?

What next? You gonna delete the internet?, cancel christmas? huh? what left do we have to give but the clothes on our backs?, oh thats right you took those too Rachael you fucking whore.
>>
The women who post here are the lowest rung of the social ladder. They cant get Chads attention or even an average normal cuck eager for seconds because they are so internally fucked up degenerate filth so they come here and feed off the negativity and attention. It's even sadder how whores like >>25262601 come here with an ego when they are even WORSE than the average robot. They fail easy mode in life and yet feel entitled to it. A truly sad group of females who deserve the shitposting
>>
>>25260872
I'd drag my balls on an asphalt road to nail that, t. Virgin. So why do you think you're ugly again?
>>
>>25262655
>trying to psychoanalyze and win an internet argument

A chestlet with a superiority complex. Thats okay. You'll be taken down a peg soon enough :^). From now on I will refuse to aknowledge your worthless posts until you attach a jpeg of your titties.
>>
>>25262655
>so says the roastie who posts here looking for attention from these same faggots

You might as well give that robot a picture of your tits because that's the sort of attention you attract here.
>>
>>25262166
Men will still trample each other to be around you
Society will bend over backwards to help you because disabled girl

Try being male and disabled
>>
ROASTIES GETTING TOASTY MMM MMMMM
>>
>add fembot from /r9k/
>ask her how many orbiters she's gotten so far (3 from the one post she made)
>never messages first
>only talks about herself
>has severe insecurity issues despite being qt
the one and only time I've ever tried talking to one of these whores, dropped her within a couple days.
absolute trash and I wouldn't be surprised if every single "femanon" was exactly like this. fuck them.
>>
>>25259463
What boggles my mind is that you think your welcomed here when all the shitposting says otherwise. Which means these "fembot" threads are ironic shitposting threads or you are masochistic enough to masturbate to the hateful posts in those threads. As Hank Hill would say - "That ["""""fembot"""""] aint right"
>>
>>25262839
They are. Even normie clubber chicks are a lot better than these cancerous fembots.
>>
>>25262714
>From now on I will refuse to aknowledge your worthless posts until you attach a jpeg of your titties
Daily reminder: /r9k/ is not worksafe and you have no reason not to post your tits.
If you reply to """"""fem"""""""""""""""""""""""""""anon""""""s be sure it's to tell them that they've got gorgeous knockers.
>>
>>25262655
You're a "fembot". You are trash and you deserve to be treated like trash.
>>
>>25262877
how insane do you have to be to expect more out of a partner than the average girl?
>>
Yes. It's unanimous that your opinions are all stupid and every post you make is an uphill battle that turns into you trying to ad hominem flame everybody else in the thread until your blood pressure gets so high (in part from your obesity) that you have to stop and take a breather.
>>
>>25262686
This to be quite brutally honest with you fampai. I only post in """"""""""fem"""""""""bot threads for the wanks
>>
>>25262895
"tits or gtfo" should be a thing here.
maybe there should be a /pms/ board for fembots that would quickly become a huntign ground for whiteknights. like an inversed /r9k/.
>>
File: 1408353902853.jpg (46 KB, 404x389) Image search: [Google]
1408353902853.jpg
46 KB, 404x389
>>25259463
To some point. r9k is a safe place where guys who were hurt by women can talk to each other without the fear of women coming over and destroying it. Women have a tendency to destroy every single male community centered around literally anything, and robots are pretty aware of that. Most women only infiltrate areas like that to either laugh at the participants and pick out the Chads or purely for attention that they're not getting somewhere else.

Aside from that, it's absolutely the worst when they actually post anything as women (making it clear that they are) because their posts are usually retarded and completely pointless and irrelevant. Their advice is absolutely shit tier because women cannot empathize no matter how hard they try.
>>
>>25260946
>catmolester
It's been a fun ride, but it is time for you to go now.
>>
I dont mind fembot threads. I cant get mad at a female because I know they are all enotionally childish and stupid. It's like getting mad at a little kid. They are so cute when they are mad tee hee. Especially when they think they are equal to me
>>
>>25259541
This is true. Holy shit I remember that super ugly girl who posted here to try to be an example of being an undateable girl. She has a boyfriend as of now.

>>25260553
Only case where a woman may not have a bf (and never had one or whatever) is when she chooses to be alone and rejects every guy because he doesn't fit her idea of the perfect guy.

Women literally give each other advice to not go for "scraps" and just wait until something better comes along. Well goodluck with that if you're ugly.
>>
Tbh by getting mad you're just giving them the attention they want

I can't find the archive link but there was a thread on the best insults to use on girls that every bit on here should read and use for """fem"""bot posters
>>
File: 1434044432902.png (662 KB, 628x617) Image search: [Google]
1434044432902.png
662 KB, 628x617
Femanons are actually so predictable.

Let me show you some of the common varieties of femanons and how they think:

>I'm totally emotionless and stuff. I don't feel anything I'm a total sociopath, but not really, I'm actually incredibly needy and unstable. I'm just mentally drained from all my shallow media.

>I was raped or something as a kid. I'm now some overly sexual semen dump trying to fill the hole daddy left with dicks. Either that, or I'm simultaneously attention starved but androphobic which is why I point out my gender, but keep a safe distance from boys.

>haha, i'm different than those other girls robots are always complaining about. Haha I'm here to laugh at them making fun of other girls, but I don't process myself as one of them. I'm t..totally different right?

>stutter p..p..posting retards

>Bored house wives
>>
>>25263055

I need more bored housewives in my life
>>
>>25263002
It's not just fembots it's all females in general who act like this in some form or manner.
>>
>>25263055
I've dated 3 variants of these that I met on 4chan

You are 100% right, but the really funny part is that they are all actually the same girl in real life

Every girl here is roleplaying. It's really weird. They all have this thing where they go
>I'm a popular girl who has had two handsome long term boyfriends but that's not the REAL me, so I belong on /r9k/!
and then when they get another one of those handsome long term boyfriends they forget all about the place for another 14 months. Then come back.

Awful people.
>>
>>25259541
Thats not really true
>No matter how ugly, fat, autistic or unappealing you are, there will always be SOMEONE willing to put up with your bullshit
Works for both genders
I once met a guy who thinks like that online
after months of talking and having too much in common i asked him out
he rejected me
so dont give me that bs
>You come here BY CHOICE.
You do too
> If you're alone, you can EASILY go out and find someone willing to talk to you like a normal human being and even develop a relationship with.
What is social anxiety

Everything you said is bs
>>
>>25260686
I might actually believe you if I was actually the basement dweller you think I am.

Well I'm not and I don't believe you.
>>
>hurt by women

Just because she rejected your advances doesn't make it her fault. Instead of getting all butthurt about it, why not move on and go after another girl. Whining on /r9k/ won't get you a gf.
>>
>>25260735
There aren't any hobbies I could take up that wouldn't have women inflitrating it. It's simply because those women don't even care what's the purpose of the hobby. They just come in pretending to try to learn it but do it solely for attention.
>>
I get rejected by guys when I try to talk to them

I see a bunch of guys on r9k talking about how they "sperged out" or rejected some girls, so I know it happens

I'm a true fembot and I belong here. once people see my picture, they agree that I belong here too.

I'd say that there are too many normie malebots on this board talking about their gfs or friends. it's disgusting. all male normies who have had friends, gfs, or have been approached need to get the fuck out!
>>
Do housewives really post here? Im fit and would like to lose my virginity to a milf.
>>
>>25259463
There is no such thing as a fembot. But I don't care if a girl is here posting.
>>
>>25263129
There's actually still plenty of female free hobbies.

Solo hobbies like train sets have been the refuge of unwanted men for almost a century.

Fucking tabletop war games based on real life wars. Not some infinity or 40k shit, but civil war stuff. I went to a convention for one of these and there was only one woman in a building with 300 people. She was a janitor.
>>
>>25260783
I fucking wish this board would make you choose your gender so that I could just filter out all the posts females make. Or lock threads to "male only".
>>
>>25262441
If you choose to be alone you're not a robot. There is no such thing as a fembot or female robot. All females, even the worse of the worse, can have a dick inside them.
>>
>>25263139
Post pic bb.
>>
>>25263105
>social anxiety
when will this meme end?
Getting nervous talking to strangers != social anxiety

>he rejected me
>so dont give me that bs
did he already have a gf?
otherwise have you tried telling him to mane up?
did he tell you why he rejected you?
Did you make yourself clear?
>>
File: TOPSEIS BEEEE.png (237 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
TOPSEIS BEEEE.png
237 KB, 400x400
>mfw the Sexual Liberation of Women comes at the cost the Sexual Freedom of Men.

Now I can't ask a girl out without being considered a creep, the catch all term for shaming male sexuality. Thanks.
>>
>>25261098
This is literally Fallout 3 vs. Fallout 2 writing comparison.

Is she actually wearing fucking uggs?
>>
>>25263088
that's totally true

I met one who claimed to have had a weird life alone and stuff and later I saw photos of her where she was hanging out with these groups of stonery kids every single day until maybe a year ago, and had Chad boyfriends and everything.

r9k is just a kick they get on
>>
>>25263156
Normie fucking GET OUT YOU'RE AS BAD AS THE WOMEN
>>
>>25261098
I saw that movie yesterday in the Imax. It was so fucking bad. I'm not even a Star Wars fan but even I felt insulted by how bad it was.

JJ Abrams needs to meet his day of the rope like the cuck he is.
>>
>>25263192
>Getting nervous talking to strangers != social anxiety
Im seeing a psychiatrist
and im on xanax and antidepressants
It says on a paper I have social anxiety
social anxiety = social anxiety

>did he already have a gf?
No
otherwise have you tried telling him to mane up?
No
did he tell you why he rejected you?
Yes, because he likes a girl he has no chances with
Did you make yourself clear?
Yes
>>
>>25261920
You do see what you are doing, right?
(Nice bait btw)
>>
>>25262088
Get over it. There's always gonna be a man who'll want to take care of you.
>>
>>25262219
>Even Chads can be complete undatable fuckwits

And women will overlook all those negative sides because he is Chad.
>>
File: 1348455752289.png (59 KB, 750x730) Image search: [Google]
1348455752289.png
59 KB, 750x730
>>25263055
>be me talking to a girl
>she's a real cat lover
>"I don't know anon, I don't think love exists. All of my exes hurt me so much and all guys want is to fuck me, especially when I'm drunk"
>couple lines later
>"oh you know, I kiss guys when I'm drunk, and I get drunk a lot. I try to drink less but I can't teehee :)"
So yeah, you forgot that type.
>>
>>25262358

Give me your address an we'll see if something will change.
>>
>>25263119
>assumptions - the post

You're too new here. Please go back to reddit/tumblr/facebook
>>
>>25263192
Just because fags appropriate real illnesses doesn't mean the real sufferers don't exist...
I can hardly leave my house without thinking everyone, from the people in cars to the people in their houses peeking through their curtains, is wishing I was I dead and berating me. I can almost hear their words. Not to mention that actually interacting with someone causes profuse sweating, intense discomfort both physically and mentally, and worsens my derealization and visual snow by a large degree.

Don't tell me I'm suffering from a meme.
This is what happens when you're abused and denied/ostracized interaction from a young age. I'm lucky I have what I have and not PTSD.
>>
File: Duck of Vaucanson.jpg (21 KB, 261x350) Image search: [Google]
Duck of Vaucanson.jpg
21 KB, 261x350
>>25261704
So it's finally become a reality I see
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.