[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that I have my own 1x1 apartment, (used to be a pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Benton_s_Apartments_003.jpg (270 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Benton_s_Apartments_003.jpg
270 KB, 640x480
Now that I have my own 1x1 apartment, (used to be a pathetic NEET) what can I use it for?

Obviously living in it.. but I need know how I can make the most out of it and achieve my final form.
>>
>>25263323
First off, you want to keep your "stuff" to a minimum to avoid clutter. It's easy to fall back into your old ways if you have a lot of shit that creates the appearance of a mess. It would be ideal for you to get a weight set and begin lifting as soon as possible.

Second, create or purchase a bookshelf. I would recommend creating it yourself since it would be a fun project to undertake and it's relatively simple to do.

Third, invest in books that genuinely interest you. Read-fucking-everything. There shouldn't be a day that goes by that you aren't constantly enriching yourself. If you have the time, try to read at least a book a week (or more).

Fourth, make sure you're eating well. If your diet is clean, you'll generally feel better and want to maintain what you've already got going on.

Good luck.
>>
there's not a lot that changes between living at home and living on your own unless your parents were very restrictive. you can have company over a bit easier, that's about it.

>>25263911
neet who doesn't live on his own detected. all that projection too, "your old ways", he didn't say anything about having too much stuff you hoarder shitter

you can do all that shit NEET or not anyway, especially reading and diet

>good luck

jesus christ are you 14
>>
Sounds like a great space for killing yourself.
>>
>>25263323
Can you take pictures of the inside? I'm. A sucker for stuff like that
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.