[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We've done this a million times before and it is time again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1428854112332.jpg (140 KB, 774x1024) Image search: [Google]
1428854112332.jpg
140 KB, 774x1024
We've done this a million times before and it is time again. What are the important and unimportant characteristics of a perfect qt gf?
>crucial
sweet, understanding, faithful, supportive, pretty face, likes dogs, will let me get shitfaced with the boys watching games mid week
>positive but not crucial characteristics
great tits, hips, legs etc, an intellectually engaging hobby, overall intellect, has a compatible sense of humor, likes cooking
>undesirable crap that I can put up with
spends a lot time in the bathroom trying to make herself look "pretty", fake but otherwise standard hair color, likes shopping and jewelry, likes cats, watches tv to pass time
>2/10 wouldn't bang tier
colored and/or short hair, addicted to social media and/or her phone,
>>
absolutely vital
>decently cute face
>skinny
almost vital
>nice body
preferable
>really nice body
>good "personality" (read: pleasant and not a cunt, i am obviously not expecting women to have hobbies or be funny or interesting or anything like that)
would appreciate
>some really good physical feature (amazing ass, non-flapjacks, etc.)
>really good personality (e.g. really sweet)

honestly this is pretty much the canonical male list

some virgin faggots here may disagree, but most men are looking for a pretty face and passable body, coupled with anything but a completely abrasive personality (and sometimes even that is tolerable). anything above that is just a bonus. maybe legit chad tier guys will have higher physical standards, but even a chad will rail a 5 with a decent face.
>>
File: tfwnogf.jpg (74 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogf.jpg
74 KB, 500x667
>>25261994
>spends a lot time in the bathroom trying to make herself look "pretty"
I had an ex who took 1 hour doing her makeup and choosing closes when we went out on a saturday night.
Her putting on music, dancing to the mirror while I was just sitting there on the bed was the cutest thing in the world and I consider that a desirable feminine trait par excellence.

Also, regarding character: With a girl comes testing you as a man - that sucks on the surface but just is part of the program.
>>
>>25261994
>faithful
>virgin
>not obese
>>
File: 1447473919901.jpg (52 KB, 767x767) Image search: [Google]
1447473919901.jpg
52 KB, 767x767
>>25262057
>Her putting on music, dancing to the mirror while I was just sitting there on the bed was the cutest thing in the world and I consider that a desirable feminine trait par excellence.
Okay that does sound very cute. It's nothing that I could have thought about because I've never had a gf lol.
>>
Please post lovely girls worthy of infatuation.
>>
decent face
in decent shape/health
decent personality
nice feet/legs/ass are required personally
>>
File: image_18.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
image_18.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
She loves me back
>>
not fat
decent hygiene
faithful
not super-lazy

Think that's about it for me. Probably more probable to find an unicorn than find one of these that isn't taken by someone who is better than me
>>
>faithful as crucial
lmao that just means you don't think you're interesting enough of a person to keep one person attracted to you for long periods of time
>>
chubby cute loving big ass and tits
smart and educated not too lazy
understands how I function and is okay with it (this is huge if it's gonna be a relationship)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.