[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any experience with Phenibut? Is it any use to someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: PMF-02033-1.jpg (274 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
PMF-02033-1.jpg
274 KB, 1600x1600
Anyone have any experience with Phenibut? Is it any use to someone who isn't super autistic? Are there negative side effects, and if so how can they be mitigated?
>>
>>25261950
For me It just made me super tired. No real head change. The only side effect is if you take it to much you will withdrawal from it and i heard its horrible. Not worth it imo if you dont need to use it as a sleep aid.
>>
in my case, doesn't do anything by itself but minimizes anxiety on other drugs, eg weed and psychedelics. It's fun with alcohol too, mild sleepy euphoria
>>
This shit is dangerous. Here are some tips:

>It takes up to 5 hours to properly kick in, don't keep dosing out of impatience
>Never take with alcohol or other GABAergics (GHB, benzos, etc.)
>Never take more than 1g in a single dose
>Never take it more than 2 days in a row
>Never exceed 2g in a day
>Don't drive if you've had 2g
>Have Sulbutiamine on hand, Phenibut depletes Thiamine levels and Sulbutiamine helps if you ever get withdrawals
>Have Camomile tea on hand, if you feel withdrawal effects it will help

A lot of people report online not feeling anything at doses under 1g, most reports talk about 2-4g. Don't listen to these people, they're overdosing because they don't expect it to take so long to kick in. A 500mg dose is very effective.

2g will have you at a level where you can literally feel no anxiety. The worst thing about this shit is you feel sober but at times you will have no hesitations in saying things which are inappropriate.

NEVER TAKE THIS DAILY
NEVER TAKE FOR MORE THAN 2 DAYS CONSECUTIVELY
>>
>>25262460
Heard at 5-7g gives mad euphoria though ?
Is it more like a daily helper drug rather than I wanna get fucked up drug?
>>
File: 1448661679122.jpg (65 KB, 608x960) Image search: [Google]
1448661679122.jpg
65 KB, 608x960
>>25262515
eat the whole bottle on cam faggot
>>
>>25262460
I find 1g the sweet spot myself, any more and it makes me scattered and dumb.

I guess people taking larger doses are doing it to get high. If people can enjoy getting high on this shit, good luck to them, they'd probably enjoy jenkem too
>>
>>25262539

Alright bro
Live in Australia though, schedule in this time 3 weeks :)
>>
>>25262460
5 firetrucking hours?
>>
File: Life as a male.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Life as a male.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1080
>>25262460
Exactly this, I'm surprised to see another robot so well-versed with supplements. I've tested at least fifty different supplements in an attempt to help my depression, but sadly the vast majority only provide a minimal benefit.

The supplements that truly do alter neurotransmitters, like phenibut and kratom, come with side effects and are highly addictive. Personally I've been addicted to kratom for the last four years - it helps my depression, but it's truly not worth the cost of intense withdrawal symptoms so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
>>
>>25262515
just get some alcohol. you'll feel less whacked out then phenibut
it's only good for occasional use when you want to go to sleep, also good for when you have a backache and can't get to sleep. like other anon said, it takes a while to kick in... but when you go to sleep you'll probably sleep for longer than usual

i've got some but I dont take it because it made me feel like crap after intial effect of it. alcohol gives a hangover but it doesnt linger and feel as had as phenibut hangover
>>
>>25262581
Phenibut is terrible. I don't remember exactly how it's metabolized, but 5 hours isn't unheard of between dosing and effects.
Some chemicals take 20+ hours to cross the blood brain barrier and attach to their receptors after ingestion.
>>
>>25261950
I'm super aspie and it worked great for me.
After a few hours of 1g I feel all the good feels of being drunk with none of the downsides. Social anxiety is almost completely gone and I actually have to force myself to stop talking. 0.5 only worked the first time I took it, after that it barely had any effect on me. 1.5g leads to stronger euphoria but also headaches later. 2 hardly made me feel any better than 1.5 but left me with a hangover feeling later and the next morning.
Effects always kicked in 2-7 hours later, usually around the 4 hours mark but I could never figure out it depended on if it started sooner or later (it wasn't the dose).

It's often said that it's highly addictive but I didn't feel any of that. Just stopped one day then started again months later.

The main problem was I built up a tolerance very fast so I can't really recommend taking it more than once a week or only at special occasions. After 1g on the first day I would need 1.5 the next day and so on just to feel anything good at all but the sides still came in full force.

Took it with alcohol a couple of times but honestly didn't see a point. I've read that it'll make the effects of alcohol last longer but that didn't happen for me. So for me taking it with alcohol means basically wasting it.
>>
Phenibut is good, 500mg-1g will sort out some of your stress/anxiety, and you get drunk quick with not much booze. Decent with weed too.
>>
>>25262581
You will usually feel it in 2 hours.
I find with larger doses I notice it kicking in sooner.
Either way, you must plan ahead with your dosing.

>>25262515
If you're looking for euphoria then you should look elsewhere.
5-7g is dangerous. I don't know from experience but from what I've read is you will be very sick, constantly vomiting and feel "electric shocks" over your body.
You probably won't die, just become an unresponsive zombie for a few days.

Here is another tip:
If you smash your GABA receptors too hard you will know it a few days later. Twitching, malaise and heightened anxiety are all good warning signs.

There is a good amount of medical information on Phenibut but it's in Russian or other languages. Try to find some translations.
THIS IS THE ONLY INFORMATION YOU SHOULD TRUST.
Never trust stupid junkies on drug forums.
>>
>>25261950
It's basically like a benzo.

>any use to someone who isn't super autistic
That's basically the only sort of person these things are useful for.

If you have actual serious anxiety, most chemicals do virtually nothing except make you fall over.
>>
on pheni days I tend to spend a lot more time shitposting here than pheni-less days. On those days I prefer watching a movie or reading a book to shitposting. I guess I'm generally upper and happier on pheni but the differences are pretty subtle.
>>
>>25262837
>Never trust stupid junkies on drug forums.
yes trust a japanese anime image board instead
good idea
>>
>>25262837
>fucks with your GABA receptors
nope nope nope
nope nope nope
nope nope nope
>>
>>25262837

Yeah I thought likewise. But it's fairly cheap and I do get a bit of anxiety. But yeah drug forums aren't really built on any solid basis. Said you need 900mg to feel slightly high on dxm I did 200 and was faded
>>
Its great for social anxiety but you cant take it more than once or twice a week.
>>
>>25262460
I literally went through a week where I was taking 2.5g a day with a shit load of alcohol and didn't experience any side affects, nor did I even really feel it benefit me in any way. How on earth could this useless shit be dangerous?
>>
>>25263050
Your brain is toast
>>
>>25263095
I wish it were
>>
>>25263023
>faded

underage b&
>>
>>25263050
there's some similar reports on erowid, it just doesn't work for some people
>>
>>25261950
just smoke weed you stupid faggot. im high as a fucking BLIMP right now and you sound like a clueless shitter.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.