[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My predilection is having sex with girls who are in love with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
My predilection is having sex with girls who are in love with me but who I feel nothing for in return.

I love calmly watching them indulge in their out of this world hazy and feverish happiness with me as I think about how futile all their hopes and dreams are, how they're now completely a slave to their emotions and human nature and there's absolutely nothing they can do to escape from their inevitable, soul-crushing despair when I break up with them.

Obviously I don't have the highest self-esteem.

And I'm not at all Chad-like. I'm a pretty introverted and sensitive guy.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>25243641
yeah i have alright facial genetics and social skills. pretty good at acting. i like it when i can tell girls are interested and i just completely ignore them, talk to their friends making them jealous, i ask them "is your friend single" and talk to them like a gay best friend, like they are such scum to me that they don't even register on my radar.

last night someone said "are you two together?" to me and a qt, i saw "ewwww god no".

kek, i guess my self esteem is fucking low and i get off on the power / self sabotage
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.