[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me. >Be 27. >No friends. >Wage slave. >Still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>Be me.
>Be 27.
>No friends.
>Wage slave.
>Still live at home.
>At the stage where I'm just going through the motions to keep up appearances with my parents.
>Depressed since 14.
>Thoughts of suicide daily.
>Never had the balls to go through with it.

How does one actually get the courage to just go out and end everything? I used to at least feel pain about my situation but now I just feel nothing.
>>
>>25239411
Same here. No idea what to do desu.
>>
>>25239411
You need to find some meaning in your life bro, find some goals you want to achieve and work towards. Its never too late.

e.g.
Stan Lee created his first hit comic title, 'The Fantastic Four,' just shy of his 39th birthday. In the next few years, he created the legendary Marvel Universe, whose characters like Spider-Man and the X-Men became American cultural icons.

Henry Ford was 45 when he created the revolutionary Model T car.

Oprah Winfrey's talk show started 1968 when Winfrey was 32 years old.

Sylvester Stallone became a household name when he was 30 years old

Martha Stewart first developed her catering business in 1976, when she was 35 years old.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone was first published in the United States in 1998, when J.K. Rowling was 33 years old.

Action star Steven Seagal made his debut in Above the Law in 1988, when he was 36 years old.

Learn to believe in yourself.
>>
Did you try seeing the doctor about it? Medications certainly help
>>
>How does one actually get the courage to just go out and end everything?

I have literally no hope and nothing to live for. Every day is at best an annoyance. I fantasize about death every night before I go to sleep. Despite all of this there's no way I could ever kill myself. I have no idea how people get the nerve to do it. The number of people who commit suicide every day is mind blowing. It actually makes me feel worse about myself, because all these people had the strength to do it, and I don't.

Closest I ever got was a few years ago when I purchased a gun. I just looked at it every day and fantasized, then ended up getting rid of it when I moved.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.