[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck da poIice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mjmvyznb1B1rih61to1_250.gif (134 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjmvyznb1B1rih61to1_250.gif
134 KB, 250x230
fuck da poIice
>>
/trash/ tier post
>>
File: SchoolIntersection1200px.jpg (125 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
SchoolIntersection1200px.jpg
125 KB, 1200x675
Officer: You know how fast you were going?
Carl: [drunk] Yeah. Why, what your gun say? I clocked it at 136.
Officer: In a 25. In a school zone.
Carl:Oh don't get your panties in a wad, there ain't any kids out at this hour.
Officer: How many drinks have you had tonight?
Carl: Oh maybe like two or three, so you know, I'm good. [drinks from a can of beer] Really, I've been drinking water for like an hour. [finishes the beer]
Officer: How about that one?
Carl: Fine! 18. You like a big man, now, pig? Maybe if you had a real job, you could afford to party like me, instead of uh trying to set a trap to meet your quota!
[Officer notices a sleeping woman in Carl's car]
Officer: Is that woman dead?
Carl: Oh man, I hope not. Let me check. [slaps her face three times, which makes her snore] No. She's not. Thank God. I - I will say this. She's gonna be confused when she wakes up. Right? [laughs] Punch in the fist! What's that thing you just pulled out of your- [Officer shoots a taser at him] AHHHH!
>>
>>25236229
You wont be saying that when your child gets raped and kidnapped by an unknown and you have to call the police to have them rescue your shit offspring.

Hope you die doing what you hate.
>>
>>25236229
>get stopped by police
>think I was witness to a crime
>cop asks for my name
>tell him im "pig skinner mccoy"
>tell him Im busy and have to go
>just chuckle while pig frowns
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.