[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I let myself get cucked? I'm 23, pretty autistic and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: dSgvPIZ.jpg (517 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dSgvPIZ.jpg
517 KB, 1920x1080
Do I let myself get cucked?

I'm 23, pretty autistic and shit luck with getting women that aren't weeaboos or sjws. However I'm ching chong so my ching chong aunts are offering to hook me up with qt chinese girls from china.

Most of them are solid 8-9/10s but it's pretty obvious what they are after, they immediately ask what life is like in America, then ask income/what car I drive/how big my condo is.

So marry a vapid qt that will use me for green card status and income?
>>
NO. Im an asian stemfag, make an above average 75k a year. Was friends with two asian girls in college and one white girl. Asked all out and literally all of them turned me down. One asian girl even said i wasnt her type. Guess what? Within 3 months each time they got a white bf. The worst part is they were all ugly, fat or manlets/lanklets too.

Im above average looks for an asian, 6'1, workout occasionally, literally only problem for me is a below average penis size and slight autism. I finally got a half asian gf a year after getting my job, and then within 2 months she had already cheated on me with some mexican guy and a white guy. Recently i saw her on normiebook dating some really rich redheaded guy. Havent tried to get a gf since.
>>
>>25213071
generations before used to do that all the time. sure you won't have the modern conception of love but you will have a partner. thing is you will have to be dominant and treat her old school. think of her as your wife from day 1.
>>
>>25213071
Don't give up yet. You're awfully young to be signing your life away to a marriage with some materialistic harpy. Your success with women is bound to improve as you get older, and there will still be Chinese girls wanting your citizenship status and income even if things don't pan out.
>>
Not if they'll easily leave you for someone richer. Asian females are accessories for some of the richer fellas i know. There's not very many asians where I live though so I can't really stereotype with accuracy.
> tfw no ching ching bf ever
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.