[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you robots each today? >Beef n' Cheddar with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0005.jpg (2 MB, 3088x1472) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0005.jpg
2 MB, 3088x1472
What did you robots each today?
>Beef n' Cheddar with sourkraut
>Turkey Club no tomato
>Medium curly fries
>Small drink (peach tea)
>Hey mustard and horsey sauce
>3 turnovers (chocolate, cherry and apple (one of each basically))
>>
where I live arby's is clean, and the people are polite . but very expensive. only thing I wser to go there for was the cheader/beef on an onion roll. and the triangle tater cakes. and the horsy sauace and the red stuff. but the blt and other stuff, forget it. but I figured out how to make tater cakes at home. and the roast beast , um beef is pretty good. not great and like it or not those stupid adds don't help, and I know, you cannot sustain that long 5 or 4 or even 2 for 5. that's ok. but play to your strengths if driving and want to eat, s quadrillion burger places. and subway if I want a turkey club. wat do you have, that no one else has? roast beef. and horsey sauce. not umpteem turkey samiches. define your market. Its a bit higher, but I am willing to part with some cash. why? sure is not bugers or hot dogs. Must be the--- say it again---roast beef and horsey sauce. the adds are cute, but makes me want subway more than arby's. and for all that, Arby's is a nice place I've never been terribly unhappy but you cant be everything to everyone, all the time. those that try are doomed from the get go. no matter how man tv ads if I see a place adverising burger, barbeque, pizza, tacos and fish. um no thanks, or get your money out, because its a fair or carnival. ad that is ok also . just so you know sorry if I spoke to much.
>>
Soylent. Shit is gross.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.