[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have good job I have qt gf I have apartment >Why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: i am not a robot.png (2 KB, 325x75) Image search: [Google]
i am not a robot.png
2 KB, 325x75
I have good job
I have qt gf
I have apartment

>Why don't I feel like a normie?
>Never want to go to parties
>Have same group of friends since highschool that I barely see anymore
>Everyone at work is just an acquaintance
>Been constantly depressed sine ~8 years old

I don't really belong anywhere, to any group of people. The people that are in my life seem to care about me in the whatever way they think is reasonable, but I don't feel any real connection with any of them. I can't talk to anyone about the things I think about or the feels I feel, and if I try everyone thinks I'm weird.

Should I end it?
>>
Apparently the answer is yes, thanks for making this easier
>>
>>25194742
You sound like me.
I'm a normie chad by r9k standards, but I don't feel like one.
I don't know where I belong.
>>
>>25194742

>Why don't I feel like a normie?
Normies never feel like one, snowflake.

>Never want to go to parties
This is called getting older.

>Have same group of friends since highschool that I barely see anymore
Again, getting older.

>Everyone at work is just an acquaintance
Fuck 'em.

>Been constantly depressed sine ~8 years old
You should probably see a therapist to remedy this. You don't need to take the medication, just talk it out with someone.

>I don't really belong anywhere, to any group of people.
Well, fortunately you have the internet. You also have a girlfriend, so you're kind of talking to the wrong group of people. Most people here have had absolutely no contact with others for awhile, so... you should probably appreciate what you have.

>The people that are in my life seem to care about me in the whatever way they think is reasonable, but I don't feel any real connection with any of them.
It's probably because you're depressed or have some underlying issue. Either that or you just don't really give a fuck and are tricking yourself into thinking you should.

>I can't talk to anyone about the things I think about or the feels I feel, and if I try everyone thinks I'm weird.
You're not really giving much to go off of so, it's kind of hard to respond to this.

Now leave this board and never come back. It will become the bane of your existence.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.