[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/BOOMER/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: boomers.jpg (56 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
boomers.jpg
56 KB, 400x300
Boomer stories?

>Boomer woman lives across the street
>Never really interact with her, but know what car is hers
>wind has blown bin over
>just outside picking all the shit up
>see car speeding down the street
>takes her wing mirror off and scratches the paintwork on the side
>catch numberplate
>go over to her house to tell her what happened and give her number plate
>knock on the door
>It's about 9:45 at this point
>"Who's calling?!?!"
>"It's anon from number 6 I just saw..."
>"WHO IS IT?"
>"ITS ANON FROM NUMBER 6"
>"who?"
>"I live across the street, I just saw some guy"
>"I've never heard of you, I'm calling the police"

Fuck her then, I conveniently forgot the numberplate at that moment.

You know the older generation before them are a million degrees better. At least they accept the world isn't the same palce where you can buy a house for $2,000 with your instant graduate job anymore.
>>
>driving through neighborhood
>boomer calls out to her loose dog right as im driving past
>dog rams into the side of my car and dents it
>go over and tell boomer shes liable and needs to get it repaired asap
>boomer disagrees and calls the police, saying i hit her child
>police arrive, say lol civil matter, then leave
>end up having to sue her
>have it on dashcam and everything
>boomer judge does not believe it happened, even after watching the footage and looking at the pictures that show fucking dog hair stuck to where it hit.
>case dismissed, nothing happens
>thinking of poisoning her dogs
>>
>>25193051
>>thinking of poisoning her dogs

You should kick it to death, I did that once in front of an owner when it started biting me.
>>
>a person loosely defined by something tenuous does a thing
>this means they all do this guiz!

Millenials AND boomers are the worst generations society has ever had.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.