[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are all men fucking retarded? >dog barks every time he sees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: majestic tuna.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
majestic tuna.jpg
136 KB, 1920x1080
are all men fucking retarded?

>dog barks every time he sees my roommate
>drives everybody up the wall
>one day, roommate comes in and the dog is silent
>roommate scares to dog deliberately to make him bark
>dog barks 4x as much at roommate now

don't bitch about the dog barking then, you no-brained fucking chimpanzee.
>>
File: 565456.png (36 KB, 320x324) Image search: [Google]
565456.png
36 KB, 320x324
Your yapping rat-dog sounds like a faggot, and you sound like a faggot for owning a faggot dog, faggot.
>>
>>30023425
how can you not see the humor in this?
>>
dogs who bark a lot are stupid and deserve a swift kick in the gut
>>
>>30023983
i would if he didn't bitch about the dog barking afterwards.

>>30023934
me and my dog are both faggots and we both drink from the toilet and eat raw beef
>>
>>30023425
I think I remember this dog from /an/. Did you make a post about naming him? (What name did you decide on OP?
>>
>>30024092
I named him Shinji
>>
I mean, the best courses of action would've been to just stare at the dog and bark it down, or also to shut up, but that doesn't change the fact that you probably own some tiny yapping faggot rat-dog
>>
>>30024092
I decided on the name Tuna. He's quiet all day except when my roommate comes home and antagonizes him and bothers everyone and then is like "your dog isn't trained very well :)"
>>
>>30023425
>roommate scares to dog deliberately
Women everyone. Whenever they get flustered they literally forget how to speak english
>>
Dogs know when a person is a piece of shit! Get a new roommate! Listen to your dog :-)
>>
small dogs are shit-tier
>>
>>30024214
he's not that small. he's a medium sized dog.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.