[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tick tock NEET Times running out Your limited time in this world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 2391.jpg (86 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2391.jpg
86 KB, 800x600
Tick tock NEET
Times running out
Your limited time in this world is wasting away
And you still haven't experienced lifes joys and pleasures
Dont worry I'm sure youll get on it tomorrow
There's always tomorrow right?
I can still make my parents proud right?
Another week gone
Another month
Another year
But it doesn't matter because were dead in the end!
>Good thing i hated my life for the only 70 years ill experience anything, Haha i win....

But sure we wagecucks are the idiots, right?
>>
>>30023419
You seem assblasted. Go get a good night sleep, Shekelstein's depending on you to make him richer.
>>
>>30023419
It's truly incredible that the fact that a bunch of virgin NEETS exist somewhere in the world made you mad enough to come to this board and post this.
>>
>>30023419
I'm more concerned that I will finally decide to "grow up" when I hit 30+ and get my act together but by then it might be too late. Having regretted not getting into the rat race earlier.
>>
File: 13wut.png (359 KB, 454x406) Image search: [Google]
13wut.png
359 KB, 454x406
>tfw my autismbux and combined with the ebt I get I go hiking innawoods and to the beach every week
>>
>>30023455

At least I know the value of good sleep.

Do you?

Do you NEET?

Ironically it is NEETs who are tired and fatigued all the time. You guys either sleep 16 hours or 4 hours... your health is way more fucked up than mine. What's the worth of good sleep when you can have as much as you want? And that's the reason why you don't value it.
>>
>>30023419
>Your limited time in this world is wasting away
It could go a little faster
>>
>>30023419
This argument is flawed because you assume wagecucks are happy. They're not

Source: wagecuck who just quit his job
>>
On a side note what is considered a wage cuck?
Is it anyone with a job or is it only people that work low payed jobs or is it someone that hates their job but continue to do it?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.