[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is going on? I don't have a smartphone so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (321 KB, 1053x406) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
321 KB, 1053x406
What the fuck is going on? I don't have a smartphone so I'm not super familiar with emojis. Aren't they just smiley faces with more pixels? They actually have genders? How in the fuck can you tell what gender ":)" is??? What am I missing here???
>>
Some of the emoji look like people instead of generic yellow smileys
>>
>>30023344
This world seems like a parody of itself.
>>
>>30023344
I don't really know what emojis are, but this shit is infuriating.

>Let's change that
Why? Why does everything have to be equal? The enlightenment was a mistake.
>>
>>30023344
>Time for Emoji Equality
Why is it time? Why does everything have to be equal? There's always the implicit assumption that equal = better, but why does nobody challenge this? It doesn't seem to be true. I know a lot of /r9k/ would be a lot better off if we still had arranged marriages and enforced monogamy. We'd probably be productive members of society. But no, we can't have that, it's "oppressive". Likewise with the blacks. People always pretend they're equal, but can't they tell they're stupid? Are they pretending? Like when people talk to dogs like they're human? Or do they honestly think race is just a color.

The world is going crazy.
>>
>>30023534
>The world is going crazy.

I think it's already there, m8.
>>
File: girlz who code.png (311 KB, 652x669) Image search: [Google]
girlz who code.png
311 KB, 652x669
>>30023344
Silicon Valley needs a steady supply of women to meet diversity quotas/ to drive down the average wage of programmers. In a nutshell, that's it. That's the driving force behind all these "EVERYONE CAN CODE" movements.
>>
>>30023368
>tfw too distraught to laugh about it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.