[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HATE BEING UNDESIRED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465669858862.png (81 KB, 409x406) Image search: [Google]
1465669858862.png
81 KB, 409x406
I hate being so dispensable for being a non-alpha male. There is literally no place where I'm desired.

In male dominated circles women are usually showered with attention, but in female dominated circles they're just happy to be without men.

>went to a dance class to meet people and get into shape
>tried putting on my most normie clothes and did my hygiene properly
>literally only women except an older lady's husband
>all women my age seemed disgusted with my presence

I will never return. Fuck it all I hate it so much!
>>
>>30022333
I would sacrifice a child to Satan to be a woman (a proper woman, not a tranny). Even Chad has to work his ass off to keep a physique that women want.
>>
>>30022333
How old are you?
gee whiz I hope this is original
>>
>>30022440
22, white, not overweight. A bad haircut, but I'm at least shaved.
>>
>>30022393
If it's all women and you were the only man then yeah I can kind of understand why they didnt want you there. Shitty, but understandable. Try finding a dance class with at least a few men.
>>
>>30022333
Picture the kind of women you want to be desired by, would they desire you? Probably not.

Lower standards.

Repeat.
>>
>>30022588
It was a mixed partner dance class so you'd figure they wanted men.

And even if I missed the memo, there's still literally no place where men are desired.
>>
>>30022790
I don't want to meet women to get a girlfriend I just want female friends. I have no standards and if you think I'm wrong tell me where those lower standards are.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.