[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can hear my next door neighbor having sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1446531572602.gif (413 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446531572602.gif
413 KB, 500x375
She's a black woman and she's loud as hell. I see her big ass out in the yard each day and fucking her. I'm jacking off to the sounds now.

Did you ever hear someone having sex?
>>
>>30020467
>Not masturbating furiously at the thought of your neighbor getting fucked by a man who is better than you in every way
Come on, what are you doing?
>>
File: sad_wojack.jpg (5 KB, 166x200) Image search: [Google]
sad_wojack.jpg
5 KB, 166x200
>>30020467
My parents

oregano commentes
>>
>>30020547
>I'm jacking off to the sounds now.
I am
>>
>>30020597
See being a robot isn't so bad, you get to enjoy sex too
>>
In a place I lived in 3-4 years ago, probably a low point in my life, I was unemployed and usually stayed up all night on 4chan
Anyway I heard voices in the next apartment at about 3am, laughing and talking, I guess they had just come home from a night out. Then I heard the piano playing. I often heard my neighbour (a girl) practising piano and it sounded pretty good. It sounded a bit sloppier that night and it was interspersed with more talking and laughing. Then I think they were both trying to play together because some of it sounded really bad.
Then about 10 minutes later I heard the rhymthic squeaking of a bed on which two people are having sex. And I felt very cold and alone and unloved and felt that I might never feel as happy as two people who were drunk and entirely infatuated with each other who had just come home from a bar and laugh and talk and play piano and have sex.
But since then I have been very happy sometimes but it's still a sad memory I like to dredge up once in a while
>>
>>30020593
At least they still love eachother, anon.
>>
>>30020697
They weren't having sex with each other anon
>>
Myself and this chick I was with, about a month ago.
>>
>>30020682
Did you masturbate while you listened to them? It makes it better
>>
File: 1315776146001.png (14 KB, 392x284) Image search: [Google]
1315776146001.png
14 KB, 392x284
had a couple that fucked basically 24 hours next door when i stayed in istanbul about half a year ago. the woman was extremely loud and the guy wasnt, so it was extra nice. fapped basically all of the time there and im almost sure the girl who checked me in gave me that room on purpose too. she saw i was exhausted when i came in and had this smug grin on her face all the time.
maybe it was because i hadnt slept or showered the night before either, who really knows.
>>
I would sometimes begin to hear my housemates fucking while my girlfriend and I were. She didn't know I was getting off on listening to the girl in the next room. I was never attracted to that girl before but after I began hearing her moaning I used to check out her ass every day.
>>
>>30020759
I believe I did, thank you for asking
>>
>>30020940
Do you want to masturbate together? I promise I have a very firm but tender grip
>>
I stayed at a classmates house because I was drunk and couldn't drive home.
His roommate brought home a girl and furiously fucked her for about an hour and a half. I was on the couch in the living room and heard everything since the room was only 100 ft away.

I think I made a thread about it later. Something about not being able to get laid and him bringing home a new girl every night. Weird times.

Also I did jerk off to it. It was glorious. He was a pretty cool dude, brought me shooting and was cool to drink with sometimes. Pure and typical chad. Never found out that I heard him that one night.
>>
>>30020467
When I was 18 I heard coworkers fucking through a cabin wall. I jerked it.
>>
I have never heard someone having sex.
>>
>>30020467

You should start screaming "OH! OOOOH! OOOOH YES! YES! YES!" out the window next time she's out and about.
Shit's fucking irritating.
>>
Heard my research coordinator lady giving a handjob to her husband in a cabin
very thin walls
it's more like I heard him recieving a handjob
I assume it was a handjob because she was pregnant at the time
it was just funny to me, just like how Napstablook's Ghouliday Music is funny to me now
>>
>that time you wanked to your parents fucking
I am become death, destroyer of worlds.
>>
The only time ive ever heard people fucking was when my friend brough a girl back to his house and fucked her while i was there. I read manga on my phone while i waited for them to finish and i felt like such a fucking cuck.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.