[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help, /r9k/. I'd go to /an/, but they'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: fg.png (191 KB, 631x608) Image search: [Google]
fg.png
191 KB, 631x608
I need your help, /r9k/. I'd go to /an/, but they'd probably just tell me to check my human privilege or something.

Some shitty dysfunctional family moved in next to me with their faggot chihuahua. I thought my (prior) nigger neighbors that blasted rap music were bad, but this fucking thing is worse. They leave the stupid piece of shit alone all day long, and as soon as it hears me moving in my apartment, it starts to yap like fucking crazy. Over time, these yaps become far more high-pitched and distressed, and it drives me fucking insane. I can just imagine the dumb little fuck pissing and shitting all over itself. I'm not sure complaining to them directly would really do anything productive, nor complaining to the apartment management (especially since my neighbors aren't at home when it's barking so it's not like they can keep it quiet). I'd also rather not get the police or animal control involved, and in any case I don't want to make my neighbors spiteful and have them start fucking with me in other ways.

How do I shut this thing up? The only thing I have in mind is some sort of ultrasonic deterrent, but I'm not sure the dog would be able to hear it through the apartment walls, would it?
>>
Just practice moving around really, really quietly.
You can think of it as ninja training!
>>
>>30016367
Just play really loud, high-pitched sounds every time it yaps.
>>
File: 1466393908499.png (93 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1466393908499.png
93 KB, 630x630
>>30016413
I've tried, but as soon as it hears the slightest noise it barks for 10 hours straight. Sometimes even random people walking outside are enough to activate its faggot screams. Besides, I don't want to get cucked by a chihuahua. I can't let it win.
>>
>>30016471
Would that work through apartment walls though, you think? I don't remember my highschool physics class so I forgot how frequency and penetration and all that shit works. Rest assured, though, if possible I will build a siren so strong that it will liquefy it.
>>
>>30016367
1) Take a recording of yourself making sounds in the house.
2) Play it back constantly 24/7

The dog will eventually get tired of barking, after it realizes the sound corresponds to literally nothing.

Or it will just lose its voice. Either way, problem solved.
>>
>>30016554
That might be a decent idea if this was a dog breed capable of some degree of higher-level intellectual functioning. Except, it's a fucking chihuahua. I'm certain that an amoeba is more sapient than these evolutionary mishaps. I don't think it's capable of "realizing" anything, unfortunately, and frankly, the stupid fuck should have barked itself to death by this point anyway. Thank you for your suggestion nonetheless.
>>
>>30016529
Higher frequency waves have less penetration because of scattering, but if you make them loud enough it won't matter.
>>
>>30016693
Thank you, at least I know there's hope, then. How might you suggest I go about building something sufficiently strong enough to be capable of putting an end to this menace?
>>
I have an animal related problem too

everything I go out on my daily walk i pass a tree with a bird nest in it

I hear the baby birds chirping and it triggers an animalistic rage inside of me

I want to destroy the nest, but I don't want any normals near the apartment complex to see me and I don't want to be attacked by an angry mother

I lust for blood
>>
>>30016850
Depending on where the nest is located, set up in a bush somewhere with an air gun and just dome the mom. It would be perfectly silent. Remember, all you really have to do is take out the mom and the babbies will soon follow. It's kind of like targetting the officer in charge of an infantry unit, you kill him and the rest go into disarray.
>>
>>30016921
the nest is within an an arms reach though

should I just get a blunt object and smack it
>>
>>30016994
Is it outside your window or something? I mean, that would probably do the trick. Some dog would probably come up and eat the babs or something before the mom could get them to safety. At a minimum, she'd probably be smart enough to relocate.
>>
>>30016367
Poison it or take and kill it.
World needs a lot less dogs you'd be doing us all a favor.
>>
Buy Isoniazid. It's prescription-free, cheap, and 100% legal for human consumption. When fed to dog, it will kill it in ~5 minutes. Put a few tablets of it with some antiemetic in bologna and feed it do the dog somehow. Break in their house or check when they walk it.
>>
>>30017124
safe for human consumption*, not legal, sorry
>>
>>30017041
>>30017124
I had considered going with this nuclear option if it comes to it, but I have no good way of actually obtaining access to the dog. Watching the route they take it on is a good idea, though, I'll keep that in mind if it comes to it.

About that Isoniazid shit, is it traceable? I mean, if the dog keels over in 5 minutes after eating a random meatball on the ground, someone will know something is up.
>>
I'm with all these faggots. Break in and poison the shitter.
>>
>>30017242
well yeah, dog will go fucking crazy in those 5 minutes. You can just place a lot of bologna pieces on their walking route and hope it eats some of it, it doesn't need a lot of it. As for tracing, Isoniazid is a pretty popular substance which doghunters use. There's a low chance they'll suspect exactly you.
>>
>>30016367
buy a stereo and blast the sound of a bunch of monkeys and start beating on the walls you share with them
>>
>>30017316
Hmm, I dunno. I'm sure it would be pretty reasonable to trace it back to a neighbor, especially since the bait would most likely be placed pretty close to the apartment (I don't think they walk it very far). Come to think of it, there might be some collateral damage, I think there's some other dogs in the apartment too. Might draw too much attention, but that might also make it harder to pin down the exact neighbor who'd most likely have grievances with that one specific dog (i.e. me).

>>30017354
You know, in all seriousness, if I could find a way to make the dog remotely flip its shit without the neighbors being aware, I've thought about doing something like this. I fucking despise inconsiderate scum that bring their shitty barking dog into any place with a high population density. It only takes a single dog to ruin an entire neighborhood. Therefore, it would be fitting punishment if I had a device setup to blare noise at it at random intervals throughout the week, namely during night, just to make it flip its shit and wake them up all the time. Who knows how much time and money they'd waste trying to figure out what the fuck is wrong with it, or who knows, maybe they'd get rid of it or teach it not to be an asshole.
>>
buy those ultrasonic dog alarm that drives them nuts and point it to place when its acting up.
>>
complain to management. I bet they don't even allow dogs
>>
>>30017595
They do allow dogs, although I think you have to pay a fee to keep one. This family seems like a poorfag family, so I wouldn't be surprised if they never bothered to pay the fee.

That said, the management are a bunch of lazy cunts, and I'm not entirely sure what exactly they could do anyway apart from forcing these people to move out, which seems a bit extreme (from their perspective, anyway. I'd love for these shitters to move out). If they just tell them to shut the dog up, that won't accomplish anything, since they're never home TO shut it up.
>>
>>30017483
May as well go to sites like this and start playing them over your speaker to see if they have any effect:
http://soundbible.com/tags-dog-whistle.html
>>
>>30017483
>>30017693
Also this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWaYF1MpGI
Every frequency after the first one is "silent" I believe.
>>
>>30017693
>>30017743
Thanks, just gave this a shot. Not sure of what to make of the results. I played it and heard what sounded like the dog running around, then I heard some lady scream "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

So, on one hand, the dog generally doesn't bark when the family is home (she must have JUST gotten home), and maybe the lady was just screaming at one of her dumb kids. On the other hand, maybe the dog was freaking out and she was screaming at it (I didn't hear anyone reply to her, after all). I'll have to experiment a bit more with it tomorrow.
>>
>>30017924
Keep us updated, please. It seems a few of us have experience with annoying dog torture and would very much be happy to know if there's a safe way to make them shut up. I for one had to live with a little pug/chihuahua mix that flipped shit every time its owner left. There is truly no end to how frustrating those fucking dogs in particular can be.
>>
>>30017993
I absolutely will. I might try to build something extra powerful, I think it might be a fun project, and I'll share it with /r9k/ when I'm done. I sincerely hope it works and you guys can benefit from it, nobody deserves to suffer through these little faggots having panic attacks for hours on end.

>There is truly no end to how frustrating those fucking dogs in particular can be.
No fucking kidding, man. I mean, despite the impression this thread might have given, I really don't dislike dogs, with the exception of a few breeds. Chihuahuas are fucking one of them. I see those fucking things everywhere where I live, and just the sight of them enrages me. They all have a napoleon complex and will act like a violent piece of shit towards anybody that lets them, but as soon as you show the slightest hint of aggression towards them they will *literally* fucking piss and shit themselves and start trembling. God, I hate them so much. I also fucking hate inconsiderate owners. I firmly believe you shouldn't be able to own a fucking dog in an apartment complex. A SINGLE dog can annoy the entire fucking bloc. And, look at this instance: the fucker only barks when they're not home, so it's not even like they could discipline it.
>>
>>30018114
if such owned owned a bigger dog it'd simply bite you with potential fatal damage :-)
>>
>>30018141
>if such owned owned a bigger dog it'd simply bite you with potential fatal damage :-)
It could certainly try. If a bigger dog comes at me, it's getting shot, simple as that.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.