[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /sleazypaki/ here? These guys can be spotted in almost any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Brown.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Brown.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
who /sleazypaki/ here?

These guys can be spotted in almost any city in the world.

They say things to girls like "you are so beautiful"
"i run a shop in central London"
"can I buy you a drink sometime?"
"I know you girls like us tall, dark and handsome men ;)"

They say all this with confidence. 99.7% they get shot down immediately. But they keep going back. They come back stronger, sleazier and more persistent on their quest for pussy.
If men like this can strike the confidence to say things like this to women while they're trapped inside a shit skin body - what's you excuse robots.
>>
Except for the fact that you are, as you say, a sleazy person in doing that. Do you want that to define your being? Do you want to look in the mirror and say "I'm a sleazy guy"? No, you don't, because no one with self-respect would, which I know you people are lacking in but deep down want to redeem a sense of.

Also, it's curious that people like this don't get any flack but white guys do. Then again white male privilege is a real thing and it's only white people who should get harangued about being sleazy and scummy, not ahmed who asks "u want fuk??" .
>>
>>30010620
>people like this don't get any flack
maybe not in white guy imagination land
>>
Op are you a sleazy paki??
>>
>>30010279
SleazePak 4 liiiiiiiiiiiife
>>
>>30010279
Here in E. Europe we kick out from clubs these guys as soon as they start annoying a girl, be it paki, indian or arab. Sometimes it's black guys too but they're usually football players and rich so we leave them alone because they don't annoy the slags, they buy them, as they are usually whores. Very few women fall for them, tho.
>>
Indians are alpha (read:un-selfaware) as fuck when it comes to having balls to say shit to women
>>
>>30010279
it's only sleazy when a non-white does it
>>
>>30011650
Is un-selfaware a book?? Can you give me a link?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.