[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your guys help. I need you to be my heroes really. For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1
File: Please Help Me.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Please Help Me.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
I need your guys help. I need you to be my heroes really. For about the past year these 3 people in my neighborhood that live close by have constantly everyday caused me to have stomach aches, almost every hour of the day they are causeing these stomach aches and I have to resort to constantly drink water and take over the counter drugs in an attempt to alleviate it. They also wake me up in the middle of the night once again attacking my stomach,and also my heart. Alot of the time a 2nd person is also attacking my heart and causeing heart pain and palpatations,Yes these are real people. I used to know them. I always hear them and it sounds like they station themselves nextdoor to my house to harrass me for the most part. They do this not in person. Now I know this isn't voodoo, that would be silly, but something scientific. Can anyone help me find if there is a name for this or a scientific study. I am considering taking legal action for this harassment.
>>
>>30006738
YOU
HAVE
SCHIZOPHRENIA
DUDE
Go see a shrink and tell them all of this.
>>
Go see a doctor. And tell him everything that you just posted.
>>
>>30006738
You do need help, but I don't know how...
>>
>>30006738
tell the landlord, i'm assuming you live in some shitty cramped inner city apartment
>>
Also they perposefully come into my dreams and give me nightmarish visuals of them trying to kill me. I am very scared they might break in

>>30006809
>>30006802
I know yout think this, but I am telling you these are real people, causing people pain but not touching them is real. I forgot to mention it has to do with your nerve reactions. It causes it flinch which causes the pain in the heart and stomach. The dont even have to be near.
>>
>>30006738
schizophrenia

see a therapist before it gets worst
>>
>>30006859
It is not schizophrenia and yes you can hear someone if they are righnt next to your house right? I even spotted one of them one time going into that house.
>>
>>30006856
SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR ANON RIGHT NOW

SEE

A

FUCKING

DOCTOR
O
C
T
O
R
>>
>>30006856
I am a psychologist.
Yes causing pain without touching is real. This reality of yours is called schizophrenia.
So please, go talk to someone irl, preferably a psych or a doctor
>>
>>30006911
Please I dont have a split personality at all, and the nerve reaction thing I belive is real I could do it to you right now if I knew your exact location and maybe was closer
>>
>>30006856
>causing people pain but not touching them is real
Are they using magical powers to give you a stomach ache?

Or are you ill?

Which is more likely? Logic tells us it is more likely that your stomach pain is due to illness. It also tells us you are being illogical due to mental illness and need to seek help with that as well.

Please put aside your feelings and try to use your logic. You probably won't listen, but anyway good luck space robot, your problems are much more serious than mine.
>>
>>30007006
Ok I mean could be real I am serious I know you might be doubting that like you dont understand. I know it could also be a misunderstainding and I could have that condicioun with oversensitive stomach or whatever
>>
We care about you

Go see a doctor and tell him what is happening

Please
>>
if you've been undiagnosed for so long things must be rough.

you can stop all the pains by simply seeing a doctor, for your sake
>>
You guys are not understanding me. this more about how I can get legal action or a scientific way I can alleviate the symptoms so it isnt a problem even though they still try to harrass
>>
>>30007006
I just told you this isn't voodoo this is scientific along the lines of nerve system reaction like flinching
>>
Hey I just need someone a little more open minded to reply...
>>
>>30007156
ok

What drugs are you taking? What ones are you taking together?

What do you feel?
>>
>>30007170
How about feeling like almost having a heart attack everyday and your stomach constantly killing you because fucking people you used to know are fucking with your nervous system and life? And no drugs.
>>
>>30007209
I want you to go outside

and I want you to go to your doctor, Im not joking please
>>
>>30007209
How do you know they're attacking you? do you see them doing things at you from a distance?
>>
>>30007240
Ok if this is the attacker trying to fuck with me then I hope you burn in hell you fucking evil piece of shit.

(Otherwise no offense)
>>
You're probably close to death and hallucinating. I suspect that you are being poisoned. Go see a doctor.
>>
>>30007271
Anon, but a carbon monoxide alarm.

At least do that.
>>
>>30006738
And you went to /r9k/, of all places, for help? That is just scraping the bottom of barrel. Even in the event that you are completely insane, you could do better than this shithole board.

Anyway, I would never get into this at much length around this wing of the Internet, and am somewhat baffled as to why you thought to bring it up here, but the short answer is that you have three options.

1.) Preferred option. Get them to move away and ensure you won't see them again, either by creating some opportunity elsewhere that they wish to take advantage of, or by sabotaging their lives so they end up homeless or in prison or something.

2.) Pretty good option. Move away yourself and ensure you will never encounter them again.

3.) Last resort option. Kill them and endeavor to avoid being caught. You probably will fuck up, though, as you're not likely in the best frame of mind to methodically plan out a triple murder, but do your best if there's no other way. Make sure you spill some brain when you do it, even if it's postmortem.
>>
>>30006738
I'll see you tonight, at the foot of your bed...
Hiding under the covers doesn't help anything by the way. Neither will closing your window.
>>
>>30007093
>a scientific way I can alleviate the symptoms
you would have to ask a doctor about this
>>
>>30007271
We finna get you.....sucka fool
>>
If these are people you've known in the past, what were they like before? Were they always this aggressive (assuming you were all acquainted at some point)?

More so, I would try to understand the motivation for you being targeted. I'm not sure if any if this may help your legal case, but it's worth thinking over during your investigation.

Anyway, I'm not aware of any technology that can cause the symptoms you're describing.. I do believe it is worth taking the advice of seeing a doctor if you truly hope to resolve this.

Either way, I hope that you may find solace, good anon.
>>
>>30007290
That is a scary proposition. I will see a doctor yeah I have been concerned about my heart because there have been times where I would get out of breath and hard to breath.

>>30007310
I do already have one.

>>30007312
I have considered getting someone from the DW for 3 because I was so done with this, bit I was concerned that one of their parents would respond with someone from DW for me as well. Also cost a lot of money
>>
op, schizophrenia isn't split personality disorder.
>>
>>30007434
My bad I thought I read that, but it said it doesn mean split personality, but you know what I mean, no schizophrenia here.
>>
>>30007434
Also I know psychology too, just saying I dont have it. along with stating that I have a clear conciounce and I am sane right now indicates that I am a sane conciously aware person
>>
>>30007430
>I have considered getting someone from the DW for 3 because I was so done with this, bit I was concerned that one of their parents would respond with someone from DW for me as well. Also cost a lot of money

Honestly, if it comes to that, there is practically ALWAYS a better option than murder (better in the sense of "more achievable without consequences to you"). Studying their habits to see if they do anything illegal and calling in an anonymous tip on them would be the best bet, in my opinion. Get some drugs and frame them yourself if they don't seem to be providing opportunities for this of their own accord. Again, just plan it out well, there's no point in bothering with anything like that at all if you don't do it perfectly the first time. Needless to say, keep it all under their radar, they should never suspect you're the one destroying their lives.
>>
>>30007462
desu anon i don't know anything about schitzophrenia, but i have had some traumatic hallucinations before because i almost overdosed, and the spaced logic of your story invokes the spaced logic of hallucinations.

> They also wake me up in the middle of the night once again attacking my stomach,and also my heart. Alot of the time a 2nd person is also attacking my heart and causeing heart pain and palpatations,Yes these are real people. I used to know them. I always hear them and it sounds like they station themselves nextdoor to my house to harrass me for the most part. They do this not in person.

the mind can do weird shit. your story has spooked me, mate.
>>
What they're doing is remotely manipulating your brain using something called psychomagnetic Lorentz-mode resonance. Basically, by using electromagentic waves that have certain patterns, they cause your brain to send signals to your body that give you heart palpitations and stomachaches. This is pretty new technology; the government hasn't heard about it yet, so legal action won't really be effective. What you need to do is see a psychiatrist so you can get a prescription for something that will protect your brain from the electromagnetc waves.
>>
>>30007537
Yes I even have considered that this kind of things has happened before. as for the stomach problem again I dont remember the specific condition but it has to do with the Esophagus I think. I'll try to find it. Acid from the stomach basically keeps going into the hole into the stomach even though it isnt supposed to, and causes damage to the esophogus wall. as well cause further stomach acid to go there.
>>
>>30007575
Thank you so so much for the answer to this. I will try to seek more details and help for this or anything related.
>>
>>30007575
Holy FUCK senpai this man is brilliant
>>
>>30007537
You may be refering to simple nocturnal hallucinaions which occur when you wake up but the mind is not ready, and it is still in dream mode which causes dreamlike visuals even though you can see them as your eyes happen to be open.
>>
>>30007766
He's trolling you. Please tell me you realize this and are just being dimissively sarcastic in some way.
>>
>>30007800
Are you being sarcastic do you think he is actually joking?
>>
>>30007830
Yeah I just gave a response to you at the same time asking about that
>>
>>30007830
>>30007766
This isn't a troll. It might look like it because nothing comes up on Google, but it's cutting edge science and the only documentation is behind scholarly journal paywalls and on private university servers. Your local psychiatrist might not know the exact term, but if you describe your symptoms he should be able to treat it.
>>
Ok I am just concerned the psychiatrist would just throw me into the loony bin like a lot of the people in this thread seemed they would do.
>>
No matter what is going on, I would go see a doctor OP
>>
>>30007933
nah, op

doctors are smart peeps.
you and i are like
|----| this smart

doctors are like
|---------| this smart

Lorentz-mode Resonance is a subject the doctors know, and they can set you up with a medication to protect you easy peasy
>>
Try traveling and see if it goes away
>>
>30007430
But then again am I kidding for 3? because they could be monitoring this thread right now as they could be latched onto my house and every move like parasites,
>>
>>30007905
>>30007988
I'm just going to re-emphasize, OP, on the offchance you don't already realize it: he is just trolling you to try to make you go in and tell a psychiatrist about everything you've experienced, then top it off with some batty shit about "Lorentz mode resonance" as icing on the cake in the hopes you'll come off as mad and be turned into a victim of the mental health industry.
>>
>>30008059
Exactly what I am thinking.I could just mention it to the doctor as a passing option. then again I dont think he would know about it he just seems like a regular doctor. not some New York big shot. Also that whole little chart about doctors intelligence looks so sarcastic.
>>
>>30007933
Don't worry, OP, you can't get thrown in the loony bin unless you're a threat to other people.
>>
>>30008133
Well you know you can't even mention buzzwords like "paranoid" or even "parasite" nope a psychiatrist would never asume you could actually be infected by a parasite, must be a hallucination... If you like Black Sabbath then you are fucked around these people,
>>
>>30008059
Lorentz mode resonance does come up at all on google, but I dont know if it is what the guy is talking about.
>>
>>30008229
They've only recently been able to apply it to the human brain.
>>
>>30008059
People like OP need mood stabilizers and antipsychotics. Unless you have ever experienced living with someone who suffers from schizophrenia and have seen the difference meds can make I suggest you shut the fuck up.

OP WILL end up in a psych ward, the only question is will it be now or after he tries to murder his neighbors.
>>
Hey one of the mods I would like you to archive this thread, I want this to be documented for remembrance.
>>
>>30008251
>OP WILL end up in a psych ward,
No, they'll just give him some pills.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.