[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>r9k will be empty for a few days due to bans This will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 1876x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 1876x286
>r9k will be empty for a few days due to bans

This will be depressing.
>>
>>30001066
why?

What bans?

Who got b&?
>>
>>30001089
a couple of robots are raiding [s4s]
>>
>>30001106
this, multiple pages of s4s have already been deleted
>>
>>30001066
>for a few weeks the only robots around are going to be normies with exbf/gf and friends pretending to be robots
>>
>[s4s] mods steal our get to fuck with us
>people get banned when they rightfully shit THEIR board up
I hate 4chan so fucking much. I really do. Nothing nice ever happens.
>>
>>30001228
You can't shit up a board of shitposting
It's an exercise in futility
>>
File: Feelface.png (493 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
Feelface.png
493 KB, 792x792
/r9k/ mods are deleting anti-S4S threads and posts. this board really is a normie haven now. watch the skies, robots. and watch your mouth if you know what's good for you.
>>
>>30001274
>/r9k/ mods are deleting anti-S4S threads
good. stop trying to shit up my board because you think some sort of "revenge" is necessary because a shitposter shitposted

fuck off and go to /b/
>>
>>30001253

Then why do Mods delete the frogs threads? It's not like they're any different in quality to
> Squmwad
> ESTOY POOPIN
> jack ruselel
> #TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: dis our society baka
>>
>>30001335
Raids are raids, and raids are against the rules.
>>
Good. The only people who post in get threads are retards and normies, I bet a hundred dollars the quality of the board dramatically improves during the average ban length.
>>
File: gunt grunt.png (38 KB, 325x311) Image search: [Google]
gunt grunt.png
38 KB, 325x311
I don't get the big deal, [s4s] has stolen plenty of other boards' GETs before, if anything I kind of always expect most big GETs to be taken by our friendly neighbors. Wasn't the 2mil get by [s4s]? Or am I thinking of another big get. It was before the robot was shut off
>>
I got the 300m Splatoon GET on /v/.
>>
I was away for the epicness

Can someone post a link to the thread or pics of it please
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.