[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think that Kylo Ren and post peace walker Kazuhira Miller perfectly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: lxESWOH.jpg (58 KB, 601x599) Image search: [Google]
lxESWOH.jpg
58 KB, 601x599
I think that Kylo Ren and post peace walker Kazuhira Miller perfectly encapsulate robots in general. Who do you guys think would fit the bill of raging unfeeling autists?

peacwalker kaz was a chad.
>>
>Kaz
>a robot
He's a successful military veteran and businessman. His loss and subsequent pain has nothing to do with the loss and pain of pathetic robots, who have actually lost nothing, just gained nothing, and lament their inaction with bitching, pissing, and moaning of no consequence. Kaz didn't sit in his room pissing into jugs crying about his shit life. He acted.
Stop attempting to project your shit lives onto media where it clearly doesn't belong.

Kylo is a decent example since he's a mentally ill manchild, but he has latent talents and potential for development, unlike stunted robots.

There is not robot media because there is nothing to sympathize with pathetic robots.
>>
File: r2d2-and-c3po-star-wars[1].jpg (213 KB, 1164x776) Image search: [Google]
r2d2-and-c3po-star-wars[1].jpg
213 KB, 1164x776
I think that R2D2 and C3P0 perfectly encapsulate robots in general.
>>
>>25171396
i guess you are right about most of that, but "successful"? I wouldn't call losing your entire organisation, arm and a leg and then getting replaced by a gay Russian successful
>>
>>25171506
Kaz ran a whopping 2 major mercenary companies that got countless international contracts that was only destroyed by someone with a personal vendetta against him and his comrades, and who was also acting out of government jurisdiction whilst doing such. Not to mention he was also running things between the fall of Mother Base 1 and the rise of Mother Base 2.
He's pretty fucking successful.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.