[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /notgoingtokysbecauseoffamilyandfri ends/? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1468671739184.jpg (265 KB, 598x600) Image search: [Google]
1468671739184.jpg
265 KB, 598x600
Who here /notgoingtokysbecauseoffamilyandfriends/?

I think I've finally found a reason as to why this shouldn't effect my decision; I'll be dead and my concussion will have long since departed when they begin their grieving.
I mean, think about it, why would it matter to us what our family and friends think about us when we're dead?
>>
>Edit: conciousness
>>
>>29996078
Edit no.2: consciousness
>>
>>29996050
do you think your average middle school kid in america picked up on the "kys" meme yet?

I can't wait until the bullying reaches critical mass.
>>
I guess I've come to see all life as an expression of a formless unified consciousness, so while I wouldn't feel their pain in this life, in a way other parts of "me" would, and it would likely be a net increase in pain and suffering (my own goes away but it increases for family and friends).
>>
Our deaths matter to the group of our family and friends, so we don't want to give them the pain of grief. We are being mindful of the group instead of self minded.
>>
>>29996271
I know it's selfish, but again, what good are our inborn social traits if we're dead?
>>
>>29996361
because your perception of your pain and your life ends, but it continues for other people. fuck "inborn social traits", it's just do you want to intentionally damage your families wellbeing. yeah you won't feel guilt while you're dead, but that doesn't mean it isn't a shitty thing to do. if you're older and alone I don't see much issue with it I guess.
>>
>>29996361
By not kys you would be putting the well being of others in your family etc ahead of your personal desire to die. It's being considerate of others, even loving of them, and practicing kindness towards them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.