[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People on 4chan are saying how much they want a Persian GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1468211866808.jpg (42 KB, 496x529) Image search: [Google]
1468211866808.jpg
42 KB, 496x529

Persian chicks only date super-wealthy, ultra-normies/chads

They are scum

Source:My family is Persian, I live in little Tehran in West LA
>>
>>29976609

maybe one or two, a year ago. I've bnever seen this. Who in their right mind prefers middle eastern girls?
>>
>>29976609
I've never wanted a Persian GF, but I might pretend to have money and fuck a couple in LA, just in case they're one of your family members.
>>
>>29976650
I have a huge fetish for Arab girls
>>
>>29976609
Last year I had a persian roastie who lusted after me for the first few months of uni. It ended when she called me drunk off her ass confessing her love to me, to which I responded "That's cool and all but you sound absolutely hammered dude, I'll call you back when you're sober.". I avoided her like a professional autist for the rest of the year. Moral of the story: brown women aren't attractive and are just as thirsty as white girls.

Looking back on it, she probably only liked me because she thought I'd be one of her 72 virgins.
>>
>>29976609
All the Persian girls that went to my school were slutty af.
>>
>>29976609
They're so beautiful, though...
Prettiest women in the world imho
>>
>>29977086
You fucking beta nice guy virtue ethicist. I hate guys like you.
>>
File: 1452999782252.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1452999782252.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>29976727
Persians != Arabs

Ethnic Persians are fair skinned and have their own distinct culture.
>>
>>29977466

shut the fuck up u pos with ur fair skinned bullshit
>>
File: 1460542727154.jpg (618 KB, 797x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460542727154.jpg
618 KB, 797x1024
>>29977529
Someone triggered? Lel, it's true.

There's a reason Hitler considered them Aryan.
>>
>>29977539

no there is not. hitlers aryan in reality has nothing to do with the persian word aryan.

he just used the word for blue eyed white skinned people . just like he used the swastika ( old symbol ) for his own interest.

u must be a self hating guy to post so much bullshit on here. but i have seen this behaviour from iranians countless of times.

> everyone wants a "persian" gf
> persians are not arabs !!!!!111111
> persians are white
> persians are aryan

what a piece of trash u are . u are too stupid to show some pride in ur race and even see that ur behaviour is disgusting
>>
Persian girls are literally just pallid sacks of shit with bushy ass eyebrows.
>>
>>29977452
I don't really see how rejecting a girl based on her race makes me a nice guy. I'm definitely a beta autist though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.