[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The katana is the best weapon ever made filthy gaijin. Prove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Sword_091387_1298381.gif (2 MB, 427x239) Image search: [Google]
Sword_091387_1298381.gif
2 MB, 427x239
The katana is the best weapon ever made filthy gaijin. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't
>>
>>29970842
Gun or bow
>>
File: Eddard-Stark-Sword.jpg (83 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Eddard-Stark-Sword.jpg
83 KB, 600x400
low test garbage over hyped by the japanese jew

if you're a real westerner you should never deny that the best weapons are two handed greatsword made of damascus steel

that bad boy can chop a katana and the it's wielder and his horse and the island below it in half

and don't even get me started on how it's physicially impossible for the japanese buttering knife to harm a knight in 15th century tempered steel plate armor

pic related: tell me you wouldn't shit yourself if you've seen a cunt like ned fucking stark riding towards you with a blade longer than your pathetic beta samurai ass
>>
>>29971340
"Japanese jew", fucking kek anon upvote for sure.
>>
File: absolutely digusting.png (213 KB, 289x356) Image search: [Google]
absolutely digusting.png
213 KB, 289x356
>>29970842
A Kukri can break a katana to pieces. Overhyped as the anon said, just a bullshit cutting sword that was never improved on because it was "disrespectful" and whoever did it would loose his hands or some shit. Weak as fuck against other blades, leaves you vulnerable as hell when you use it, retard-tier weapon.

Seriously, a famous baseball batter has a great chance of beating a samurai in combat because bat > katana
>>
I can't disprove that anon. Katana beats all other swords against unarmed targets.

The only thing medieval cucks can say about it is that it can't penetrate plate, but then neither can most european swords.

If a samurai and a plate knight fought he would just whack him in the head with a Kanabo.
>>
I like all kinds of swords. Katana, miao dao, claymores, etc. My favorite is the saber.
Pic related.
>>
>>29970842
Just look up the Viking sword Ulfberht. A sword 1000 years ahead of its time. Not saying it's better, just saying that it could par with the katana if in the right hands.
>>
No thats historically wrong and I'm even a weeaboo.
'Japanese steel' was awful. They couldn't get good iron from mining in japan, so they loved importing weapons and armor from europe and china which had much higher quality steel and better manufacturing techniques.
The japanese sword(or katana, which just is japanese for sword) was folded so many times because it would break very easily. This is why a culture around training, bushido philosophy, and a emphasis on cutting the opponent correctly was created because you would lose your cool ass sword if you even chopped too many bones. This is also why they had the tradition of testing the weapons on criminals and peasants to ensure a good quality weapon.
Most wars were won with bows or spears in japan. Swords get a lot of attention because its hard to actually use them in a real fight and they have years of movies hyping them up going back to when hollywood had actual fencers fencing in movies.
Even in the anime in the OP that specific katana was actual magic so it doesn't even obey the laws of physics.
>>
>>29974010
Man, this one million times.
Props for this anon for being the positive type of weaboo
>>
Women literally love katanas. Katanas make pussy wet, they love an armed man. Bitches will fawn over a blade.

Serious.
>>
File: 1468469943934.jpg (19 KB, 480x405) Image search: [Google]
1468469943934.jpg
19 KB, 480x405
>>29970842
The hydrogen bomb.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.