[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I finally got a job. I can now leave this place forever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1460479098712.png (159 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
1460479098712.png
159 KB, 289x289
Hey guys, I finally got a job.

I can now leave this place forever.

Wish you guys all the best.
>>
see you in 2 days buddy.

you can't resist the NEETlife also you'll get bored easily at your new job.
>>
>>29967752
NEET lyf is not really worth living bro. Getting outside and just doing shit actually feels so much better. Just try it, you'll understand what I'm saying.

And I can't just leave. I have to sign a 2 year contract with the company lol. So I'm leaving for the long haul.
>>
>>29967707
just because you have a job doesn't mean you'll leave forever.
If it were that easy I'd be outta here.
>>
if you were ever a true robot you wont last without going mad and quitting/getting fired, it cant be helped, its in the blood
>>
>implying getting a full time jobbed stopped me from coming here

here i am, 3 and a half years into employment
>>
Anon, having a job doesn't disqualify you from being a robot. Try again when you can competently socialize and get laid.
>>
>>29967843
GETOUT GETOUT GETOUT GETOUT GETOUT
NORMREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29967815
>>29967843
>>29967850
Look at all these fookin normies. What are you still doing here? Your kind are not welcome.
>>
>>29967870
>>29967855
been here since 2007 bud, guarateed longer than you
>>
>>29968162
There are a lot of people here who have been around before 2007
>>
>>29968162
>been here since 2007 bud,
how did this board evolve into the neet perma virgin woman hating board that it is today? serious question sir oldfag
>>
>>29968229
not that anon but the short of it:
2008 Moot makes new boards one of them is Robot 9000 a script program a friend of Moot's made that was to test it's functions and scripting to where it was to mute any poster that tried to post a phrase already type on the board.
People found it neat but most left after a month or two because the board had no strong frame of topic so it felt more like /b/ hard mode
Many that stayed however started using the board as a self help group and slowly it changed into a community of those that were awkward in public and had issues as such.
Start of 2011 Moot deleted it because the robot was tested and knew it work and didn't see good reason to keep the board alive since most of the topics were" the same old shit" 4chan had abroad.
Moot later in the year confronted a guy whose name escapes me that deleted his wiki site about 4chan feeling it was a disservice to the community. The man pointed out to Moot that what he did was fine because it was his project and pointed at r9k's death as to why moor shouldn't be this bitchy. moot filled with guilt brought r9k back that winter apologizing to the community
>>
>>29968465
The problem with this action was boards got stuck with "refugees" of r9k between it's down spell that year and it made a reputation of being filled with retards and derailers of threads. So this made r9k's resurrection bait central for the years to come. Near the summer of 2014 the Isla Vista incident happen and do to the gun man posting his blog post of how much his life was suffering because of girls and no having one as well as his narcissistic level of selfishness in the writing made many people think of r9k namely post resurrection, so a huge spike of posting and shitposting happened and moot also removed the bot that year making things worse with the posters leading to the background radiation in r9k you see toady
>>
>>29967707
Is this an actual career job that will allow you to eventually own a house and a nice car? If not, you'll be back very soon.
>>
File: 1459727802379.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459727802379.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
>>29968465
thanks bro. tgkgjfhdthetthfyjfcvngfyj
>>
>>29968465
>>29968546
I'd also say most of r9k is filled with teenagers with a few true 25+ robots.
The board also will have weird outliners like me that enjoy visiting here even though we relate nothing to bots.
>>
>>29968195
for sure, but it sure as hell aint those guys
also
>trip
>>
>>29968465
>>29968546
The board was a hell of a lot slower before Supreme Gentleman happen. After that May the post count has risen and it hasn't really return to it's slower pace.
>>
>>29968647
have you been posting about >trip for 9 years now? doesn't it get old?
>>
>>29968666
How does the quality compare?
>>
>>29968693

not really, i almost never reply to them so i dont have.

>doesn't it get old

doesnt attentionwhoring?
>>
>implying your life is now fixed
>implying you won't be a robot outcast among your coworkers

it isn't that easy, bro
>>
>Got a job at lidl stacking shelves
>Everyone's a butthurt retard always being mean
>Instead of 30 hours a week I get 45
>Job starts at 5 am every day
>Been working there 2 days and already want to kill myself
Why the fuck am I such a fag... I can't do this shit nigga. I can't.
>>
>>29968734
Good question.
The "us vs them" shit is way heavier now then it was pre Rodgers. You always had retards and assholes that hated and blamed everyone in their life coming here but not to any volume like now. It's a lot more forced now, like some anon(s) are just trying to stir the pot for the sake of it. Making threads to try and pull fights out of people just to do it. Frankly it's a lot like how pol was before the IDs were added. I imagine if r9k got them the shitposting here would crash to nothing
That isn't to say the old was better just a different bad mostly in the "I'm going to die alone because ____ and it sucks" self loathing.
>>
File: duckman.jpg (31 KB, 369x302) Image search: [Google]
duckman.jpg
31 KB, 369x302
>>29968859
use visine and smoke pot everyday you go in. go though the day in a haze. PROFIT!
you gotta work anon. just get high
>>
>thinking having a job fixes your life
i have had a job for 5 years but every day at work is another day of my boss fucking me over and me working overtime, i also dont really even talk to my coworkers. having money is nice but that's it
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.