[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female Superiority Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 50
File: 77.jpg (197 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
197 KB, 1500x1000
tatistically speaking, women are:
>30% less likely to cheat (woops, r9k forgot to tell you this)
>less likely to race mix because they can actually control their animal desires
>10 times less violent, female crime is virtually non-existent
>are far less likely to be defective (mentally ill, disabled), male autists (like you) outnumber female counterparts 4:1
>now actually earn more than males do if you take into account things like work experience, education, etc
Also
>XY chromosome is inherently defective and slowly degrading
>have less sexual partners on average despite /r9k/ fiercely trying to prove otherwise
>pathetic thirsty betas is basically what's wrong with the internet
>men are extremely easy to manipulate, although due to narcissistic inferiority complex they try to delude themselves to believe that they are the ones manipulating
>men always need to overcompensate something, because they always feel insecure about every part of their body and every part of their life
>men essentially never grow up till their 40s
>can actually give birth, so men-free society is possible
>it's widely acceptable that women are more aesthetically beautiful then men

>b-but we are smarter
Actually since women gained access to education, took career opportunities, etc female IQ started to catch up quickly, as a result recent tests show that female IQ surpassed male IQ for the first time
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/9401241/IQ-tests-women-score-higher-than-men.html

>b-but muh inventions
See above. The number of female inventors is rising pretty quickly
http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles/2012-03-01/women-inventors-double-their-share-of-patent

>b-but we work on dangerous jobs
So did a lot of slaves.

>b-but we are physically stronger
It's 21st century, so it doesn't matter. Machines already replace a lot of manual labour, nobody needs you anymore.

You can't deny these facts, so you'll quickly resort to "fuck off to tumblr" or something. Check mate.
>>
>>29966594
Great thread op, you pose quite the argument!

Say, you wouldn't mind supplying me with some of those sources, would you?
>>
>>29966623
im not hear to spoonfeed you stupid ugly man
>>
>>29966594

Go to a dating site and make two profiles. One with an average looking guy and another with an average girl.

Compare results and post evidence afterwards to support your claims.
>>
>>29966594
>>men always need to overcompensate something, because they always feel insecure about every part of their body and every part of their life

u fokin wot m8?
>>
File: 3d 281.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
3d 281.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1800
>>29966663
>the superior specimen has more interest

hmmm who would have guessed
>>
I'm 12 and this is deep. I want everyone to know how I feel so they can appreciate how intelligent I am.
>>
Not reading and sage
Women are a walking vessel for a parasite that contains dna from them and someone else, that is their value.
>>
I'd still rather have a dick though. Is that gay? That I really love my own dick?
>>
>>29966594
>>10 times less violent, female crime is virtually non-existent

Reported* female crime is vurtually non-existen. Women frequently assault each other like savage beasts for trivial, asinine reasons and no one reports them because they're just "cat fights". So no, they can't control their animalistic tendencies either.
>>
>>29966594
>the XY chromosome is inherently defective and slowly degrading
Those are two different chromosomes you fud.
>>
>>29966594
>reading this makes me think about an ftm madeon lgbt about how the female body is literally shittier at everything compared to the male body
>>
>>29966641
So the answer is no, no sourced can be provided
>>
>>29966594
women are shit end of story, 0/10 bait op see me after class
>>
File: 3d 270.jpg (119 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
3d 270.jpg
119 KB, 600x800
>>29966799
if you want to delude yourself, you can NOT google those numbers I gave you, lol #masculinitysofragile
>>
>>29966684

OP is regarding them all as being fucking virgin Mary.
>>
File: kekekek.gif (2 MB, 377x200) Image search: [Google]
kekekek.gif
2 MB, 377x200
>>29966594
women
>will never know what true loyality is
>will never truly understand philosophy
>will never be the first in anything other than "most babies pressed through vagina"
>try to ban words because it hurts their fee fee's

i could go on for days
>>
>>29966809
The burden of proof rests with the one reporting a theory. If someone wanted to claim male superiority, they would have to do the same thing. This is the case in every field. A lot of the times even for shot that is obvious
>>
women have barely invented anything
women have minorities in house and senate
no female presidents
few prominent female scientists
women can't do labor
men's appearances aesthetically don't matter compared to women because best women fuck the best men etc
>>
File: FEMANON.png (21 KB, 1564x211) Image search: [Google]
FEMANON.png
21 KB, 1564x211
>>29966594
lololol not gonna read it but you got a lot of (You) so you obviously did a good job here
>>
File: 3d 280.jpg (146 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
3d 280.jpg
146 KB, 800x1200
>>29966842
the numbers are just as much at your fingertips as they are mine, everyone in this whole thread knows that all you have to do is google 'women vs men crime rate' 'women vs men cheating rate' and instantly prove yourself wrong. But you won't, instead you will remain here waxing rhetoric about how highminded and enlightened u are. pathetic. typical man. LOL. ur ugly. virgin. HAHA.
>>
>women cant drown the enemy in waves of massed conscripts because they have no sense of loyalty or brotherhood
>>
File: image.jpg (504 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
504 KB, 666x1000
We need to kill off 90% of men and then use the other top 10% as manual labour slaves and sperm donors (then castrate them after sperm has been collected, chemically and then physically)

That's literally all they are good for. Men are honestly animals who would sell their own mothers for a quick fuck. There's a reason why people say dogs are more loyal.

Everything men do is driven by a superficial, shallow, vapid desire to fuck a 10/10 Stacey slut momentarily, and then discard her for a new novelty.
>>
>>29966870
>pathetic. typical man. LOL. ur ugly. virgin. HAHA.
this is bait, nobody actually does says this
>>
>>29966594
Don't listen to this stupid bitch. Men are smarter, stronger, more interesting and I could never live without you! I love guys please don't give up on us.
>>
File: download_20160708_130827.jpg (63 KB, 596x640) Image search: [Google]
download_20160708_130827.jpg
63 KB, 596x640
>>29966594
Since women were allowed a more active political role, they have continually worsened and stripped away the central tenets of Western society with their power due to fee fees and liberal illogic. This alone should speak volumes at the inherent flaws of women and why they must be restricted to a reasonable point.

Also, the vast majority of women have no self respect whatsoever as part of their nature. They get turned on and like the idea of people being evil, talking down to them and treating them like shit. Thus, they can never hope to be true leaders when they have an inherent sexual need to be dominated and degraded.
>>
File: 3d 268.jpg (780 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
3d 268.jpg
780 KB, 853x1280
>>29966885
this, after they are gone completly we won't even tell our female only children that men even ever existed.
>>
>>29966885
great idea, while at it kill off 100% of the females because we won't need them once the synthetic womb is done with its test phase.

>tfw no more shrill child like voices trying to steal your souls
>>
>>29966594
>>30% less likely to cheat (woops, r9k forgot to tell you this)
lmao every single instance of cheating that i know of was the woman cheating

maybe the statistics say different shit because they were either made by women or they count in chads who fuck different girls every night while telling all of them that "she's the only one, the special one" lel
>>
File: 3d 223.jpg (320 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
3d 223.jpg
320 KB, 1066x1600
>>29966899
western men are some of the most cucked things in existence, queen Victoria proves that once liberated of men dragging them down women can be alpha needed, but much more civilized and calm also.
kys /pol/ memeing idiot desu
>>
File: 43768587623.jpg (21 KB, 274x328) Image search: [Google]
43768587623.jpg
21 KB, 274x328
>>29966907
>>29966885
>females
>existing in a world where they can't be validated and supported by any men whatsoever

This is how you achieve a societal collapse folks
>>
>>29966907
Then finally we might be able to experience some semblance of sisterhood. Right now it's pointless since a lot of woman like to play "Uncle Tom" because they are so obsessed with male opinions, dick, attention, etc. that they are willing to betray their sisters for men.
>>
File: 3d 221.jpg (50 KB, 512x476) Image search: [Google]
3d 221.jpg
50 KB, 512x476
>>29966922
nice anecdote idiot
kill yourself and help along the way to making the world a better place
>>
>>29966907
It's actually pretty funny when you think about how it is most likely a big sweaty guy writing these posts.
>>
>>29966938
haha typical female reaction

keep thinking you're superior
>>
>>29966944
u wont be laughing when the female swat team busts down your door and you are 100% powerless to stop them castrating and humilating you infront of the entire town

HAHA
>>
>>29966873
>loyalty
these type of men are mere pawns to events caused by petty disputes only other men would create for themselves.
>>
>>29966888
This is bait, no way you didn't meet normal girls
>>
>>29966962
>female swat team
>bust a door

5/7 *i kek'd*
>>
this bait looks VERY tasty and i will have a bite

>can give birth so men-free society is possible

?????? where the cum at
>>
>>29966963
There is nothing petty in humiliating, raping, pillaging, and genociding another nation for the glory of your own Fatherland.
I wont expect a traitorous sperm receptacle to understand.
>>
File: christian bale american psycho.jpg (210 KB, 648x766) Image search: [Google]
christian bale american psycho.jpg
210 KB, 648x766
>>29966923
>some of the most cucked things in existence

Because of weak males, an idea created and perpetuated by females who had growing cultural power. They are the root of all beta cancer, and should be collectively forced back into the kitchens where they have thrived for thousands of years. I'm sure your vagina fantasies bring you great pleasure tho familia, enjoy them, because they sure as hell are never becoming reality.

Also why do I keep taking b8 I need to stop REEEEEE!!!!
>>
File: 3d 265.jpg (380 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
3d 265.jpg
380 KB, 1536x2048
>>29966976
>tfw u realize we've been lacing the water supply with estrogen for the past couple of decades causing females to power up like goku and men to shrivel and die in their homes
>>
>>29966977
Not surprised at men being retarded. There's enough cum in sperm banks to literally last forever right now.
>>
>>29966992
your bait really is tasty

i could go out and randomly murder any female that comes across me, bare handed because they lack muscles.
i would even give them a knife or gun so it's somewhat interesting before i snap their necks with my thumb.
>>
>>29966978
>muh fatherland
This is the stupidest reason for war
land is land no matter who ''owns it'. A territory obsessed monster like you wouldn't understand that.
>>
File: 1468583463227.png (583 KB, 631x533) Image search: [Google]
1468583463227.png
583 KB, 631x533
>>29967010
Says the cuck. I'm shocked.
>>
>>29966962
Undertaker, aren't we?
Don't worry Islam will subdue you in their patriarchy and you will have a nice place in a harem. Sucking cock and doing housework.
>>
>>29966594
>>have less sexual partners on average despite /r9k/ fiercely trying to prove otherwise

How would this make sense? The mean average should be the same, unless men engage in more gay sex than women do lesbian sex. The median, on the other hand, could be very different.
>>
File: 3d 275.jpg (366 KB, 1006x1450) Image search: [Google]
3d 275.jpg
366 KB, 1006x1450
>tfw the PM of UK is female
>female president coming in only a few months
>female officers taking over military establishment within the next decade
>female college graduates eclipsing men more every year

LOL

>>29967029
next year when Clinton is in office the female leader of the free world will be able to have you locked up, tortured without trial, killed by drone strike, publicly scorned by millions, or destroy your country/state and place it under her personal rule with just a click of her fingers.
>>
>>29967029
>tfw i absolutely love the fragility of a female body
They feel so nice. So delicate.
>>
>>29966594
I am a bored female who felt like checking your "facts".
http://elitedaily.com/women/are-women-likely-to-cheat/1057815/
Up in the air, most race mixing people are Asian women and Black men.
This is correct, although the gap isn't that huge.
>are far less likely to be defective (mentally ill, disabled), male autists (like you) outnumber female counterparts 4:1
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/may/22/women-men-mental-illness-study
>now actually earn more than males do if you take into account things like work experience, education, etc
Depends on the field but not really.
Also
>XY chromosome is inherently defective and slowly degrading
??
>have less sexual partners on average despite /r9k/ fiercely trying to prove otherwise
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/sexual-health-and-advice/8958520/Average-man-has-9-sexual-partners-in-lifetime-women-have-4.html
This is true.
>pathetic thirsty betas is basically what's wrong with the internet
??
>men are extremely easy to manipulate, although due to narcissistic inferiority complex they try to delude themselves to believe that they are the ones manipulating
??
>men always need to overcompensate something, because they always feel insecure about every part of their body and every part of their life
??
??
>can actually give birth, so men-free society is possible
Doesn't make sense, at some point you can just grow babies in test tubes.
>it's widely acceptable that women are more aesthetically beautiful then me
I agree.
>>
File: 1458010880025-r9k.png (473 KB, 998x1002) Image search: [Google]
1458010880025-r9k.png
473 KB, 998x1002
Ggggoooodddddaaaammmmmiiiitttttttt, not again.
>>
>>29967037
I wouldn't expect one like you to understand, already told you that.

Explaining to you the glory of decimating the enemy and signing the death warrant of a populace, consigning millions to oblivion is like trying to explain colour to a blind man.

You are weak, there is no other thing I can say to you.
>>
>>29967054
>photoshopped
Goddammit. You can even see in the baby's facial features it's not a mulatto.
>>
Then it can be inferred that men carried civilization up to this point.

Also females always always always forget about the production capability of men, the raw workload we perform.

The world isn't one big socialite party, princess. Work needs to be done.

Because you can manipulate most of us for sex, an inherent ability of females, doesn't mean you suddenly own the world.

This kind of naive, sheltered thinking is only found in young women.
>>
>>29967060
>female officers taking over military establishment within the next decade
>amerifag thinks the US is still relevant
>leader of the free world

11/10 would bite again
>>
>>29967111
All newborns look like aliens, facial features don't mean much at that point.
>>
File: lerealchild.png (2 MB, 953x1024) Image search: [Google]
lerealchild.png
2 MB, 953x1024
>>29967054

Fuck off with the cuck shit
>>
>>29967122
See:
>>29967151

Look like a cuck baby to you?
>>
>>29966641
The first links I found:
http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/female-infidelity
Result: False. Apparently both genders cheat at same rate.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/
Result: False. Looks like white men/women marrying outside their race consist of 7% each.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime#In_the_United_States
Result: Half-True. Men are 80% of arrests for violent crime, so females are 1/4 as violent as men. Still not 10 times, though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorders_and_gender
http://www.news-medical.net/news/20120605/Women-more-likely-to-develop-a-disability-than-men.aspx
Result: Half-True. Women are more likely to be depressed, men more likely to be dependent on alcohol. Men more likely to have social anxiety disorder. Women more likely to be disabled.
http://ftp.iza.org/dp9656.pdf
Result: False. In 2014 they earned between 79%-83% of what men do.
>>
>>29966973
I'm just scared of the feminist agenda and just wanted to let you know that I love you guys and I love that you are the superior gender
>>
>>29966809
>the dumbest men are 500 times as smart as even the brightest most intelligent woman
Sure you can find the source for this yourself as I'm not going to spoonfeed you. And if you can't, you're either not trying hard enough or are too dumb because you're a woman, or you're just trying to keep yourself deluded from the truth!
I can do that too, claiming stuff without providing any sources to back it up, and throw some ad hominem in the mix to boot.

Not that your bullshit is any different from the cherrypicked images and bullshit perpetuation that the bitter variant of robots do regarding women, but at least they put in a bit more effort in making themselves at least believe their own bullshit by providing said cherry-picked images, misinterpreting study/test results, sharing anecdotal "evidence" that backs them up while disregarding any opposing anecdotes as "lol anecdotes don't matter", using hyperboles and ridiculously enough actually believing them, and actively using a black-and-white and us-vs-them mentality to further reinforce their own sense of superiority while complaining about >tfwnogf in the same sentence.

Then again, you're just trolling, no need for any serious effort if you're not trying to make any point in exposing the ridiculousness.
It would be fun to see someone make believable satire though, doing the aforementioned bullshit that the bitter and more vocal robots use, but with women as both victim and superior group instead of men (read: robots, the specific bitter kind as all non-bitter ones surely are "Reeeeee normies!").
>>
File: jewish_tears_2.0.jpg (49 KB, 758x518) Image search: [Google]
jewish_tears_2.0.jpg
49 KB, 758x518
>>29967186
>women once again BTFO by facts, stats, and reality

HOT DAMN I LOVE BEIN' A MAN R9K
>>
File: 3d 243.jpg (62 KB, 736x1102) Image search: [Google]
3d 243.jpg
62 KB, 736x1102
>>29967223
lol I didn't read this post
men owned again
>>
File: Whale_sections.jpg (615 KB, 2048x1655) Image search: [Google]
Whale_sections.jpg
615 KB, 2048x1655
Now this is a thread.
>>
File: 827.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
827.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>29966594
>tfw no superior gf to degrade to when shes had a bad day at work
>>
>>29967206
Why are you scared of feminist agenda if you are a girl, and what do you find inferior about yourself?
>>
File: 1468414487227.jpg (86 KB, 455x675) Image search: [Google]
1468414487227.jpg
86 KB, 455x675
>>29967324

It is wrong. People disagree with wrong things.

At least good people.
>>
File: czech em.jpg (195 KB, 716x716) Image search: [Google]
czech em.jpg
195 KB, 716x716
>>29966677
such beautiful numbers
>>
>>29967353
What do you find wrong about it?
>>
>>29967104
it has not to do with gender. I know women stupid like that. Whats stupid is superior powers allowing you to think thoughts like that are validated.

Although if I was in a higher power id probably not care enough about my populous to send them off to death with alitte 'manifesting national pride' propaganda to control population count
Keep thinking the way you do . Its probably better for you that I just '' don't get it! XD ''
>>
>Male geniuses outnumber women 8:1
>Most IQ studies have the average at the same or with men ahead. Women given boosts because of 'muh sexism'
>Women inventing more, but with the entire education system in their favour, still well below men
>More miserable than ever
>Wombs and eggs created in labs coming along at similar rate, so male only society may one day be possible too
>Women benefit from systems paid for and created by men, and without men around would actually have to pay their own way and take responsibility for actions
>Men can, at any time, decide to take every bit of power away from women
>>
>women have less sexual partners on average

Makes no sense.

If you don't count gay sex statistically men and women average the exact same number of partners, it's simple math. Median is different though.
>>
>>29966594

OP gets posted repeatedly and clearly by a male, but quickly:

>30%

No strong evidence exists or will exist on this subject pro or anti women. What matters is that women hold all the sexual power and are able to define what a relationship is. "Cheating" within marriage is one thing, cheating on a woman who insists she "date" (trial run) you is completely different.

Men are born with less power and privilege. Police, courts, judges, juries all have a pro-female bias. Most crime legislation exists in a gendered framework. Women literally make their own crimes legal - hence abortion, infanticide, etc being "re-legislated" by feminists. Women killed more unborn babies in the past 50 years than people have died in wars in the 20th century.

They always technically earned more. This is feminist\female manipulation, tricking boys into thinking men ever had power, and then exploiting the ensuing insecurity. Women were always able to leverage their looks\inherent social value\privilege to gain access to resources for less work than men. Women today not only have the benefit of inherent advantages in certain work because of their previously mentioned qualities, but also because women\feminists keep up the nagging so men are literally pushed out of work, job opportunities cheated. Being manipulative and encouraging economic injustice might get you things, but it's not something to be proud of.
>>
File: 1431973575580.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1431973575580.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>>29966594
hmmmm
we bait posting now?
>>
File: 3d 282.jpg (303 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
3d 282.jpg
303 KB, 1000x1500
>>29967497
lol didnt read. women 10 men: 0
>>
>>29967463
>>Women inventing more, but with the entire education system in their favour, still well below men
its only to even out the playing field. no ones going to support companies that arent disverse.
>>
>>29967473

>If you don't count gay sex statistically men and women average the exact same number of partners, it's simple math. Median is different though.

Actually if you look at the most indicative STD stats, for example with AIDS (it's a good stat to look at because it's relatively hard to transmit) - once you exclude homosexual men - heterosexual women have 4 times the amount of AIDS as heterosexual men. This is a very good indicator of the level of hypergamy taking place.

Think about it, if women and men only slept with a single other partner, there'd be NO AIDS transmissions taking place (at least not sexually). Every heterosexual woman who gets AIDS must have gotten it from a heterosexual male with AIDS... so you'd expect numbers to be roughly equal... but they're not. Some men are having significantly more sex with more women. Hence 4 to 1.
>>
>>29967324
I'm scared because I don't want emasculated men. I like chivalry, I want to feel protected. I know I don't actually "need" a man to survive but I want one and I want to depend on him, a man I can respect. I like tradition, I like to fulfill my role as a woman being a man's home.
I find that we're inferior in plenty of things, we're physically weaker, we lack critical thinking, we're morally weaker, we're childish, just to name a few.
>>
TL;DR

Anyway, girl in the white shirt is qt.
>>
>>29967569
>emotionally healthy woman
Why are other women cruel selfish bitches and aren't like you?

>morally weaker
>lack critical thinking
You may be the exception. Start leading the way.
>>
>>29967622
I hate to come up as "not like the other gurls xD" but I'm not a natural leader anyway, I'll just find me a good man and live a quiet life.
>>
>>29967656
That's good. The best way to influence vain empty loudmouthed people is to show them that you achieved happiness, they are proven wrong, and they can't do anything about it. Prove to them that the fight they're fighting is meaningless. Kudos to you.
What is a good man to you?
>>
File: 138024_119571566.jpg (227 KB, 600x975) Image search: [Google]
138024_119571566.jpg
227 KB, 600x975
>>29966594
Loving this thread already, let me join in on the fun op, hope I'm not too late

>>29966745
Anyone dying in those catfights? No? Get back at your place.
Most murderers are male, also most murder victims are male, bro's having eachothers back.

>>29966783
>how the female body is literally shittier at everything compared to the male body
well:
>men are more likely to die from obesity because of the way their bodys store fat
>men more likely to get sick
>men die younger
>men more likely to be born with disabilities

>>29966836
>Men so loyal to eachother that most murderers are male and most murder victims are male
>Men so loyal that they are 30% more likely to cheat
>Even first programmer is female (ada Lovelace)
>there is a woman in my r9k safezone reeeee get out

>>29966855
>women have barely invented anything
you might want to check on that again,
even if nobody wanted them to study they contributed a lot.
>no female presidents
ton of female chancellors and queens, not to forget the sultanate of women
>women can't do labor
they could, but why should they if men are doing the hard work already,
get used slave.

>>29967569
>>29967723
Thats how women acted throughout history tho, check the sultanate of women.
>act weak
>oh you are so superior
>let men do all the work while manipulating them
>but they still think they are the ones manipulating/being alpha because "muh weak waifu"
>>
>>29967905
Being a useful part of society and helping to raise the next generation with good values is not manipulation. It's valuable and decent women are respected for it.
>>
>>29967723
Someone smart, who can teach me a lot of things. Assertive, to guide me. Brave, to stand up for me. Hardworking, to provide a good future for our children. Basically someone I can look in awe and trust his decisions for our future together.
>>
>>29967952
>helping to raise the next generation with good values is not manipulation
Never said it was, the fact that you think that's only thing women did throughout history just shows you have no idea,
but it's okay anon, keep believing that you are alpha and not getting used as a slave.
>>
>>29967984
Don't put words into my mouth. Never said they were holy throughout history. Women are just as full of shit as men. They are just less forward and more backstabbing with it.
That doesn't mean that accepting inferiority in some traits and actually respecting a man is manipulative and evil.
>>
>>29966760
holy fuck are you retarded
females have chromosomes XX
males have chromosomes XY
>>
>>29967622
The moral weakness and lack of critical thinking aren't a result of being a woman, they're a product of culture. Young women are taught that it's okay to exploit men, to lie to get what they want, that people will always leap at the chance to aid them etc. It's just like with black people, it's not the fact that their skin is darker that makes so many of them criminals, it's the culture that exists in black neighborhoods. It may be naive but I hope that those cultures can be overcome and changed into something more productive some day.
>>
>>29968035
>Never said they were holy throughout history.
>That doesn't mean that accepting inferiority in some traits and actually respecting a man is manipulative and evil.
poor anon
>still thinks women have any inferior traits.
>still thinks women actually respect men and don't just act like it to have a pet slave
>still thinks it would be evil to use someone that let's himself get used
>>
>>29967962
You are different from other women even if you don't like to admit it.
Women usually see smart men as a threat, they want to emasculate men, and rule over them because of their insecurities.

You sound really will adjusted and emotionally sound, I truly wish you find someone who loves you a lot.
>>
>>29966641
>Educate yourself, shitlord!
Classic libtard. I'd suggest you go back to where you come from as long as you're not up for a reasonable dialogue.
>>
HEY OP

WITHOUT MEN'S INHERENT NEAR-DEBILITATING INFERIORITY COMPLEX, CIVILIZATION AND PROGRESS WITH GRIND TO A HALT

CHECK AND MATE
>>
File: 1468077585879.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1468077585879.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
ITT: useless mass generalizations
>>
>>29966623
generic feminist detected

Hur durrrr I'll say women are better but wont prove it with facts

I made a statment and people ask for proof waaaahhh educate yourself

you act like someone from tumblr with the typical sjw mind set

#womanaretofragile

that you have to make shit up for your feeefeees

don't worry us men will lower more standards so you can take part too :^)
>>
>>29966594
>a men free society is possible
so where do you get that sperm from?
>>
Adding to OP's list:
>Most murderes are male, most murder victims also male
>Men more likely to get sicknesses
>Men more likely to get cancer and die from it
>Men die younger in general
>Men more likely to be born with disabilities
>Men 3 times more likely to die from obesity

>Women better at finding things
>Women cleaner than Men
>Women tolerate pain better
>Women better at handling stress
>Women are better drivers
>Female led companies are more succesfull

>>29968148
>I'm a superior male
>I can't use google
>Only thing I have to do is google for "women superior"
>Better cry about OP not delivering sources so I woN't hurt my male ego
>>
>>29968079
Women do have inferior traits. Decent women respect men just like decent men respect women. Who don't are just overgrown children who have no place being in a relationship and parenting the next generation. (which is the vast majority of western women thanks to cancerous feminist propaganda)
Conning and exploiting the weak is evil, yes.
>>
File: moms.jpg (540 KB, 1300x1414) Image search: [Google]
moms.jpg
540 KB, 1300x1414
>>29967905
>even if nobody wanted them to study they contributed a lot.

No, they didn't.

>most murderers are male

Sure, because of single moms.
>>
File: loveshit.jpg (373 KB, 946x861) Image search: [Google]
loveshit.jpg
373 KB, 946x861
>>29967905
>first programmer is female (ada Lovelace)

You're just a cunt, that{s why you have no clue what you are talking about. And that's also the reason why you think women are not subhumans.
>>
>>29968184
Google it, you mongloid. I don't even agree with her and I know how this process goes about.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 946x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 946x472
>>29966594
ITT: Guaranteed replies
I feel bad for contributing
>>
>>29968101
I think deep down all women want men to take the lead in relationships but they do act as you said, trying to emasculate them but then they end up cheating of them for that same reason, because they've lost respect for them. I'm not smart or strong so it shouldn't be hard for me to find someone worthy of admiration from my viewpoint. Thank your for your kind words, I hope I find someone too and I'll try and make him the happiest man alive.
>>
>>29968206
>>29968213
>>29968224
Fragile male ego at work again.
Keep telling yourself that your existence won't be needless soon
>>
>>29968253
HEY LADY IT'S CAPS GUY AGAIN

THANKS FOR NOT RESPONDING TO MY PERFECT ARGUMENT, THE RESENTMENT THAT I'VE BUILT UP IN THE LAST FEW MINUTES IS PROBABLY ENOUGH TO FUEL A MASTERPIECE NOVEL OR TWO
>>
>>29966594
>less likely to race mix

Wait, that doesn't make any sense. Every guy that race mixes has to have a girl who's doing the same.
>>
File: fb.gif (58 KB, 293x387) Image search: [Google]
fb.gif
58 KB, 293x387
>>29968253
>Posting stats and facts
>Y-you fragile ego, you

Adhomming so hard.
>>
>>29968306
what about gay people
>>
>>29968245
Because they act like children. If something women are better at is making a difference between a boy and a man, in stark contrast of men's inability to differentiate between woman and girl.
Today's women are immature and live out their insecurities by pushing down men not caring about wider societal consequences. Women got the power but they don't want the responsibility that comes with power.
Don't have low self esteem. You're more mature and smart than most of the women I know because you don't want to play a dumb zero sum game, instead you want to do something useful.
>>
File: 116218.jpg (232 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
116218.jpg
232 KB, 1280x800
>>29968276
k

>>29968313
>I just posted some pictures without any sources
>Talking about facts and stats I'm going to ignore everything OP listed
>Hurrdurr Feminists so butthurt
>>
>>29966842
Don't expect legit argumentative technique in a bait thread.
I admire you for trying though
>>
>>29966594
>men have more high pay careers
>Men are the ones that die in the line of war
>Most famous and inspirational writers, artists, directors, actors, painters are males
>Male doctors mostly made cures, surgery and treatments for the ill
>Most farmers are male

Compared to those things, what has women actually contribute to this earth that's useful? I know this a bait thread but come on.

Women can act like children their whole lives. At least men don't have an age-wall where they are seen as used up whores
>>
File: 1467036657873.jpg (287 KB, 1080x1794) Image search: [Google]
1467036657873.jpg
287 KB, 1080x1794
but OP, boys are way cuter~
>>
>>29968253
Tell that to the Muslims that will flood your land birth 7 children, marry your daughter at 9 so she won't hear feminist propaganda and reintroduce the natural order of patriarchy, and if you try to do anything against it, they will yell racist faster than you can say anything. They can play the victim game as well.
>>
>>29968356
>I just posted some pictures without any sources

All the sources are in the pics, cunt.
>>
>>29968356
>without any sources

Now we know you're trolling.
>>
>>29968055
The way she wrote it implies that there is an XY chromosome rather than an X chromosome plus a Y chromosome you oaf
>>
>>29968055
Those are still multiple chromosomes, you fucking retard.
>>
>>29968449
yeah no shit dumbass
>>
>>29968351
>Today's women are immature and live out their insecurities by pushing down men not caring about wider societal consequences
Somebody still doesnt realise the truth:
>Can finally stop pretending that they care for men because they don't need them anymore
>Do exactly that, because they are superior anyway

>>29968374
Shhh don't ruin the fun anon

>>29968388
keep hoping that actually happens, the only way men could survive,
but that still wouldn't change the fact that they would get used,
check the "sultanate of women", muslim country, still ruled by women.

>>29968380
>men have more high pay careers
>Men are the ones that die in the line of war
>Most famous and inspirational writers, artists, directors, actors, painters are males
>Male doctors mostly made cures, surgery and treatments for the ill
>Most farmers are male
kek
>men manipulated into doing all the shit work
>still thinks they are superior

>Compared to those things, what has women actually contribute to this earth that's useful
the very basic thing to list would be your life, but you don't seem to be very useful

>Women can act like children their whole lives.
because they are superior, just let the men do the work happily and tell them they did good afterwards

>>29968412
Not like I included it in my first post, smart anon, I'm impressed
did you figure that out all by your own?
>>
>It's a "roastie tries to reverse troll but gets BTFO"

Dear diary, today the 3D was PD.
>>
>>29968479
>W-we are only manipulating you, haha dumb men.
>>
Why didn't women invent things before civilization was already completely established by men then? You fucking degenerate free bleeding roastie.
>>
>>29968548
Did it hurt your ego? Aww poor anon,
keep telling yourself that you are alpha.

There is a reason why there are more housewaifus
and why househusbandos get left by their spouse.
Who pays allimony most of the time? Who does the real shitty and dangerous jobs?
Not like women couldn't do these things, but if men insist on doing these jobs
because their waifus are "so weak and submissive" why stop them.

>b-but we build it
good job, here have a cookie, now get back to your place and keep beiing a slave.
>>
>>29968351
I agree. It's such a shame that that's what we've become, we can't take any criticism and feel entitled to only the best because somehow we all deserve it for the sole reason of having a vagina.
I'm really not, but thank you anyways. I hope the best for you too, you seem like a good man.
>>
>>29968567

I really hate this "inventing" meme.

Everything men invent ends up serving roasties, so why are we supposed to be so proud of it? "Inventions" become appropriated immediately by unconscious social forces, and so they're all directed towards women's interests.
>>
File: 54355118d99779.jpg (74 KB, 242x328) Image search: [Google]
54355118d99779.jpg
74 KB, 242x328
>>29968592
I guess what they say about 3DPD it's true.
>>
>>29966594
This is the dumbest shit I've read this year.
>>
File: corn.jpg (563 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
corn.jpg
563 KB, 2560x1600
>>29968598
See, that's what I'm talking about,
don't hurt the male ego, keep them in the delusion they are still respected,
let them do the hard work, good job anonette, proud of you.

>>29968612
>My weak waifus doesn't want to wash clothes anymore? Here have a washing mashine
>My weak waifu has problems cleaning? Here have a vacuum cleaner
>My weak waifus has any problems? Here I build whatever you need
>Did I deserve a cookie now?
and when they realise they only got used
>b-but I build it
yeah, thanks for that, good job, now sit down.

>>29968622
Nothing to see here, just keep distracting yourself with 2D shit,
nobody is interested in a fat neckbeard or manlet weaboo anyway.
>>
>>29968479
>men manipulated into doing all the shit work

>Agriculture
>Entertainment and Arts
>Medical treatment
>Military

>Shit work

If men are "manipulated" to do work, so are women. As if women aren't manipulated to give birth to children.

>the very basic thing to list would be your life
But Freedom, food, and medicine are necessities for humans. What has women done to keep humanity alive compared to men?

>because they are superior, just let the men do the work happily and tell them they did good afterwards

>Infants are superior. Just let parents do all the hard work and do stupid things while being cute to make them happy
>>
>Believing being more violent is a disadvantage
Use of violence is the main factor of growth for civilization. Through slavery, debt, imperialism and genocide the developed countries became strong.
>>
>>29968714
>Infants are superior. Just let parents do all the hard work and do stupid things while being cute to make them happy

It makes sense since women are basically children.
>>
>>29968703

>and when they realise they only got used
>>b-but I build it
>yeah, thanks for that, good job, now sit down.

You're being an extremist here, which doesn't help men's causes. For most of history, men were themselves competing against other men, not just for wives, but also for their own comfort and pleasure. Failing to understand the reality of male competition against other males (and sometimes females) only contributes to the feminist cause. You have to appreciate nuances.

You're also falling for the feminist game of historical revisionism, denying the role of female labour, etc. Yes, women have always worked less than men - but working significantly less doesn't make being a chambermaid or a scullery maid any better.

It's massively outrageous that women today are stealing billions of dollars worth of job opportunities from men based on feminist lies... but if anything the breakdown in culture and social capital that women are responsible for only benefits men... it means men like me can live relatively easy, comfortable lives without much risk, and I don't have the moral obligation to look after women as they become old and lonely.
>>
File: 1376361016954.png (14 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1376361016954.png
14 KB, 203x209
>>29968703
A weaboo who loves 2D girls gets to enjoy the same inventions made from wagecucks without the need of dealing with 3DPD roaties, and considering you're saying 3DPD women only see men as slaves, it's a win/win.
>>
>>29968598
You realised the problem, and stepped out of selfishness so you are more mature than them. Just don't give up, and let yourself be carried away by the flood. I'm sure you'll be successful and really happy if you are persistent.
I'm trying my best to be a good one. It's just not easy because a lot of times it feels that you're actions are in vain. It's good to meet some sensible people like you even in a place like this.
>>
Anyone here no a good wild grass that can be used to make bread?
>>
>>29968703
Except when they create waifu machines. Then shit will hit the fan.
>>
And? There are more women fighting for equal rights than there ia women fighting for supremacy. Even if you were better on average it doesn't mean shit because you got us covered.
>>
>>29968714
>Agriculture
>Entertainment and Arts
>Medical treatment
>Military
>Shit work
let me correct myself:
*hard work
why do the hard work yourself?
why not just let men entertain you?

>As if women aren't manipulated to give birth to children.
You need some slaves to take care of you when you are old, no?

>What has women done to keep humanity alive compared to men?
Give birth to them, raised them,
why should they do more than they need?
Men ran after everything because their waifus are so weak and everytime they did something good they got told how great they were.
Easy to condition, like a dog.

>>29968774
>>29968714
Do infants use people consciously? Could infants do the hard work if they wanted to?
But women just adapted their strategy and it works,
because mens ego doesn't allow them to believe that somebody acting like a child could ever manipulate them.

>>29968801
>It's massively outrageous that women today are stealing billions of dollars worth of job opportunities from men based on feminist lies
They just take the good paying, easy jobs and don't need men anymore and they act accordingly.
They stopped pretending that they needed or respected men, they were superior the whole time.

>>29968858
>comes into a bait thread
>is suprised that there are barely any sensible people here
How the hell did you two even end up here?

>>29968901
>It's way more likely that scientist will find a way to make procreation without men possible
>b-but muh waifu mashine
Keep believing that you won't die out anon.

>>29968823
Just stay out of society, we don't want you here, thanks.
>>
>>29966594
I swear to God I've seen this post before and you getting BTFO in a thread , just don't try anymore
Literally go back to tumblr
>>
>>29968935
Procreation without men or women will be possible, but a pure female and stable society will never be. Men may hate each other but that's nothing compared to the pure animalistic raging hate women have for each other. The most vile and life ruining things I have seen were committed by women against each other.
>>
>>29968983
>most murderers male
>most serial killers male
>most murder victims male
>Most female murder victims killed by men
Yeah, keep lying to yourself anon.
>>
>>29968935

>They just take the good paying, easy jobs and don't need men anymore and they act accordingly.
>They stopped pretending that they needed or respected men, they were superior the whole time.

This isn't true, you're simplifying. The first wave feminists did agree that it was important to undermine the male capacity to be providers. Feminists claimed to resent the fact that they "had to" select a man based on his ability to earn money for them rather than sheer Chadness. But this is just female objectification of males, women can't understand or appreciate the harm they do to men or themselves because they're lacking in the degree of empathy and long-range thought that men have.

This doesn't mean there aren't consequences to these actions. When women steal from men and create moral disorder, they feed into the systems that also ultimately destroy these women.

Most women as individuals are too short-sighted to even really understand what's going on or to appreciate the level of abuse and exploitation that men are enduring... but then again, are you a vegan? How much thought have you put into the suffering and short, shitty lives animals go through to make you happy for a fleeting moment? You're likely ignorant and selfish rather than actively malicious and sadistic.
>>
>>29966594
Statistics have no inherent meaning without context.

>>30% less likely to cheat (woops, r9k forgot to tell you this)
Less women are not in relationships. The soft harem is real.

>>less likely to race mix because they can actually control their animal desires
Because they are not initiators of relationships.

>>10 times less violent, female crime is virtually non-existent
Meaningless in this context. Girls are physically weaker which probably matters as well.

>>are far less likely to be defective (mentally ill, disabled), male autists (like you) outnumber female counterparts 4:1
On the other hand women use up more resources in the health care system, despite being the healthier gender.

>>now actually earn more than males do if you take into account things like work experience, education, etc
Another reason women are privileged and should be torn down like the disgusting bourgeois.
>>
File: 100900.jpg (48 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
100900.jpg
48 KB, 225x350
>>29968935
>Muh society.
Proving again disregarding 3DPD and adquire 2D while enjoying the work of stupid wagecucks who fall for the vaginal jew is the only right choice, glad we agree.
>>
>>29968996
What they don't run a statistic about is who are the perpetrators. Backstabbing manipulative women mostly. Without men there won't be anyone to do the dirty work.
>>
Prairie dogs are a keystone species of the Great Plains region.
>>
>>29966594
>>XY chromosome is inherently defective and slowly degrading
""""""XY chromosome""""""

>>have less sexual partners on average despite /r9k/ fiercely trying to prove otherwise
No reliable studies.

>>pathetic thirsty betas is basically what's wrong with the internet
Shameful shaming.

>>men are extremely easy to manipulate, although due to narcissistic inferiority complex they try to delude themselves to believe that they are the ones manipulating
Are you admitting that men are systematically being used? Stop the shaming.

>>men always need to overcompensate something, because they always feel insecure about every part of their body and every part of their life
Tfw you nutted but she still sucking.

>>men essentially never grow up till their 40s
Baseless assumption.

>>can actually give birth, so men-free society is possible
Not yet and probably not for a long time.

>>it's widely acceptable that women are more aesthetically beautiful then men
Because straight cis men make the rules.
>>
File: 1307745255105.jpg (267 KB, 1100x1192) Image search: [Google]
1307745255105.jpg
267 KB, 1100x1192
>>29969028
>The wizards were right all along.
>>
>>29969033
>Without men there won't be anyone to do the dirty work.
So you agree with me
>men are so inferior that they can even be manipulated to murder other men

>>29969008
Dude I was going to keep shitposting you,
but you seem like that topic is actually hitting close to home or something, are you okay?
>>
>>29967905
upset estrogen filled pussy bleeder genetically inferior beta gender of the human race roastie detected non matter what you type on this russian 3d printed gun enthusiast forum you're still 5'5 and bleed from ur cunt and are a beta human now go back to the kitchen
>>
>>29966962
>Sweden
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHSHSHSAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH
BOY
>>
>>29969089
Feel better now?
Here have a cookie, now go back to your cage slave.
>>
>>29966594
Wew lads im taking the bait

Most cheating statistics are self reported why would a woman self report she had cheated? It would only give her a bad image and we know that women are more likely to lie for social reasons http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/18/are-women-more-likely-to-lie-about-an-affair-5397875/ This link shows that women lie about infidelity to their spouses more then men.

>>less likely to race mix because they can actually control their animal desires
Shows that they can't find love with other races as they are not empathic.

Shows that men are less content with poverty or injustice so they commit more crimes to fix those issues

Only women make fun of the mentally disabled and think of them as a nuisance. But autistic people can be quite helpful in the mathematical and agricultural fields. While mentally ill or disabled people can find solitude in writing or the arts something women don't do.

Doesn't matter as your career earnings will stagnate as you age as they expect you to have children

>it's widely acceptable that women are more aesthetically beautiful then men
No you think they have more value because they are less likely to partake in online communities so they have a higher demand. In real life men have the power too pick and choose the woman he wants while the woman has to hope that someone of high quality chooses her.

>IQ matters, inventions, strength
Just because of changes in the present are happening doesn't mean you can deny that men were superior for the longest time

>easy to manipulate
Not for most of history, most of history had men beating the shit out of you.
>>
Clay is relatively rare in the universe, but extremely common on earth do to the abundance of organic compounds and water.
>>
>>29969068
That doesn't make men inferior. That makes society unjust. If appropriate penalties were given to perpetrators, this wouldn't be the case.
>>
>>29969177
Keep telling yourself that anon, whatever keeps your ego from being hurt.
>>
>>29966885
You feminist cunts ate fucked in the head men do not want to kill you but you want to kill us.
>>
>>29968858
I know how you feel Anon, it's easier to just go with the current but the current will only lead you to a meaningless life that I'm sure you don't want to live. Just keep going Anon, even if we never find what we're looking for.
>>
>>29969187
It has nothing to do with my ego that you justify immoral lying behavior.
It's factually unjust.
>>
This thread gets me aroused.
>>
>>29969229
You Male or female?
>>
File: 1839894.png (245 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1839894.png
245 KB, 500x376
>>29966594
>Come to the board that hates women
>Post shit that will only make the board hate women even more.

What's the point of this?
>>
>>29968935
>hard work
>why do the hard work yourself?
>why not just let men entertain you?

People do work so serve other people and accomplish their goals. To give a purpose to life. You're basically saying women are superior for the sole fact of having XX chromosomes.
In order to achieve things and prove you are of value on earth, you must do hard work. What has women done to prove that?

>You need some slaves to take care of you when you are old, no?
I'd rather kill myself before I hit 60 knowing in this Economy, I wouldn't afford Retirement. Even if I did, I'd had to PAY people to take care of me. Being paid can't make you a slave.

>Give birth
I said to KEEP them alive. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO RAISE YOUR CHILDREN, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

Statistics will tell you >>29968213 that almost half of criminals are raised by their moms alone. Wow, great parenting.

>Do infants use people consciously?
Yes, they actually do. children can manipulate their parents to do what they want them to do.

>Could infants do the hard work if they wanted to?

Women are yet to be presidents. If they already prove they can do shit, why run for it?
>>
>>29969216
What makes you keep going?
>>
>>29967473
If you have more female virgins than male virgins (assuming roughly equal populations) You'd have higher average partners for men over women.

It's kind of a tautological argument though, which I think is what you're tapping into.
>>
>>29969243
Male with femdom fantasies....
>>
women are only good in 2d sorry roasts
>>
>>29969223
Good boy, here have a cookie.
Of course you aren't inferior enough to get manipulated into killing your own kind.

>>29969255
>You're basically saying women are superior for the sole fact of having XX chromosomes.
They use their brain, why bother with hard work if men are so inferior
that you can easily manipulate them to do everything and just give them some head pats afterwards.

>Even if I did, I'd had to PAY people to take care of me.
That's why women get children, free care when you are old.

>that almost half of criminals are raised by their moms alone. Wow, great parenting.
well
>most criminals are male
>why bother raising boys right, they are inferior anyway

>children can manipulate their parents to do what they want them to do.
if even your child can manipulate you than that makes you even more inferior

>Women are yet to be presidents
kek thinks USA is the only country in the world,
there are and were enough female chancellors and queens,
also companies with female leaders have more success.

>>29969335
Exactly anon keep telling yourself that, now go back to your animu,
we don't want you in society anyway, you smell.
>>
>>29966663
What does dating have to do you anything besides men being full retards and women being smart pickers.
>>
>>29969269
This will sound silly but I'm a romantic and finding love keeps me going. I know the way of the world won't take me there.
>>
File: 1321414220110.jpg (64 KB, 885x735) Image search: [Google]
1321414220110.jpg
64 KB, 885x735
>>29966594
How is this supposed to have any effect on robots who are not even part of society anyways?

Shouldn't this be aimed at normie cucks?
>>
>>29969448
Shhh anon, be careful, don't let people realise that it's just bait.
>>
>women are superior
I love how they always forget that they can live thanks to men in the first place.

Without our laws and our protection you'd be just used as primary function : for procreation.
>>
>>29969362
I don't want your cookie. I made a moral argument you act like a batshit cunt.
>>
>>29969501
Another manipulated specimen,
yes anon of course you are superior, keep believing that while getting manipulated.

>>29969505
Did that hurt your ego again?
>>
>>29966594

why are framing this as a bad thing .
>>
>>29969362
>They use their brain, why bother with hard work if men are so inferior

To be superior, you have to DO superior things i.e: hard work

>That's why women get children, free care when you are old.
Not many old people get taken cared of by their children though.

>most criminals are male
>why bother raising boys right, they are inferior anyway

So, lets not make the world a better places for me and my children by not raising them properly? great thinking.

>if even your child can manipulate you than that makes you even more inferior
They manipulate mothers too

>kek thinks USA is the only country in the world
In the middle east, women are stoned, can't drive without a man beside her, must hide 90% of their bodies with clothing, raped, beaten, and have less rights then men. I don't call that being superior. I call that oppression.
>>
>>29969437
What ways do you seek?
I'm kind of an idealist, but what I experienced about love is that you can't find love out there, only satisfaction. Real love is only within you, and if you don't find it most people get addicted to satisfaction from the world to keep them afloat emotionally and become selfish and hedonistic. Love is a personal decision, so you can't force anyone to love you. What you can do is hope for the reciprocation of your love and make yourself loveable.
>>
>>29969590
>To be superior, you have to DO superior things i.e: hard work
You keep telling yourself that.
>Thinks a superior lifeform would have to prove anything to a inferior lifeform

>Not many old people get taken cared of by their children though.
especially not older men, guess why.

>So, lets not make the world a better places for me and my children by not raising them properly? great thinking.
They will die out anyway, why bother

>They manipulate mothers too
Keep believing that, damn you are cute anon

>In the middle east
check out "Sultanate of women", muslim country, men thought they were leading
but was actually ruled by women, perfect demonstration of womens superior manipulative skills
and how inferior men actually are.
>>
File: 1463264718827.jpg (93 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1463264718827.jpg
93 KB, 620x670
>mfw this entire thread

oregano spoiler
>>
>>29969695
>Sultanate of women

That only lasted 130 years. The oppression of women in the middle east is still happening.

>Being manipulated to badly, they fail to remain into power

Awww....
>>
>>29969621
I know I can't force anyone to love me and I hope I never feel like I do. In my head, although my ideas might me quite childish, true love is always reciprocrated because it's not about the other person being perfect for you but more so being perfect for one another, because true love is the kind that requires commitment and lasts a life time. As to looking for the right person there really isn't much I can do but to hope that I'll meet him someday, right now I'm working on self-improvement so when and if we do meet I'll make him the happiest I possiby can.
>>
>>29969448
Robots are quite vocal about feeling superior to women, it's the last shred of pride they desperately cling to.
>>
>>29969820
>The oppression of women in the middle east is still happening.
Keep believing that, who raises the children in a muslim country?
Correct, the women.
Who teaches them exactly the morals they want to?
Correct the Women again.
They can basically sit around at home all day long.

>Being manipulated to badly, they fail to remain into power
Turkey dissapeared?
>>
>>29969695
>I dont need to prove im superior,I just am!
Act like trash,get treated like one.
>>
>>29969901
>Act like trash,get treated like one.
Thats why men are the least privileged group in society, try again anon.
>>
>>29969923
>men and woman """privilidge""
Its not the gender but social status and wealth.

Men being having the least privilidge isnt the case either. Only if you live in a bubble thinking that europe or america is the whole world.
>>
>>2996438
And you have a 100% chance of being a beta cuck
>>
File: ring any bells.jpg (44 KB, 618x515) Image search: [Google]
ring any bells.jpg
44 KB, 618x515

What? r9k agrees with this statement. Shit like pic related are spammed to no end and rarely challenged. Don't try to tell what r9k is "fiercely" "trying" to "tell" when you clearly haven't even lurked here for a week you retarded normie bitch
>>
>>29969864
True love requires sacrifice. You need to make the decision to make yourself vulnerable to the other and actively do something for their happiness. It is however not always reciprocated. Sometimes people distance from each other, others take your efforts as granted with time. This is why good communication is extremely important in a relationship and the willingness to actively work on it and never take anything for granted.
>>
>>29969885
And if she doesn't teaches the morals from the Quran she's caned and legally raped.
>>
>>29970069
Do you mind giving me your email or something so we can talk privately?
>>
>>29970104
My throwaway is [email protected]
>>
>>29966594
>women
>control animal desires
this is where you lost me, senpai
women are by all means biological beings without a sense of honor, logic and anything related to intelligence. they don't need or use their intelligence, and instead rely on meme intelligence that is suiting for their pathetic shit.
>>
>>29966836
When you're a better philosopher than any rand please share your knowledge
>>
>>29966930
I like this idea. Full sisterhood. Let's just get rid of men. What's the point of men if Adam Lanza, rest his soul, is gone?
>>
>>29967004
>being so retarded you don't know sperm expire

People like you are giving women a bad name
>>
>>29970094
>>29969972
Keep telling yourselves that anons.
>>
>>29968388
Don't worry, when we eradicate all men, we meant Mohammed too.
>>
>>29966885
agreed.
Then I'd be much more likely to not be reborn as a shitty male
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 530x800
Over 99% philosophers that left a significant development on western philosophy were men.

Over 95% people that led political organizations throughout human history were men
>>
>>29970148
I emailed you, hope you reply
>>
>>29966641
I guess female superiority doesn't include being literate, seeing as you misspelled "here".
>>
Why is everyone falling for this terrible bait? I'd bet money there's not even a single woman in this thread.
>>
>>29966594
If any of this were true I'd be pretty happy
>>
>>29966594
do you even bait, newfag?
>>
This is a dank new meme xdd
>>
File: 1466812093752.jpg (213 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1466812093752.jpg
213 KB, 1000x1333
>>29966594
>Lie, It's about the same. But that's only those who admit
>Lie, they racemix all the time and no, they have even worse control of themselves than men
>Technically true, but for example female instigated domestic violence is estimated to be much more frequent than male instigated, but far less reported and usually laughed over.
>Lie, females and sexual minorities have reportedly far more mental illnesses than men
>True only to females in their mid twenties and they're basically handouts a lot of times, anywhere else a Lie
>Only a theory and it has been pretty much proven to be False. Sure, evolution will happen, but XY has been unchanged for about 25million years and it continues to exist in the future.
>Outright Lie
> Most humans are easy to manipulate; why women can on it now on men is because of our current society has gives women the power to do it. The thing is, they're almost always too idiot to control it or to gained anything from it aside from perverted self gratification.
>Yes, so do women, if not even more than men.
>It goes both ways, it depends on which will be easier; to create artificial semen or artificial womb. Time will show.
>Only because it is socially accepted as such. There have been times when male beauty was more accepted as superior to women and vice versa. Times change and so do trends.
>The report provided has no data, and as it turns out, women are only smarter at average or below average IQs. Men dominate the high end, though also the low end.
>Men are still dominating big time, but good for ladies I suppose
>Last two statements, why yes it does matter, because there are still very many physically challenging jobs robots can not do. Physical ability is still very needed, like it or not.

Shitty bait, I get it, but I find it fun to prove shit wrong and do some research. Sources? Googling shit is very effective. Also general knowledge of reality.
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.