[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is such a double standard >When dating >Trans girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_nrixmnkIeg1u9uov7o1_500.gif (835 KB, 500x234) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrixmnkIeg1u9uov7o1_500.gif
835 KB, 500x234
This is such a double standard

>When dating
>Trans girls are supposed to tell whoever they're dating, that they're trans
>Expected to leave it in the profile

But then you have this weird double standard, and it's somehow "mean" to not have this double standard

>When dating
>Men are not expected to state their actual penis measurements
>You're expected to accept their penis and tell them that "size doesn't matter".

Here's where it gets even dumber.
A trans girl can still have anal.
Meanwhile, a guy with a small dick is literally useless, he can't penetrate.

It's an absurd double standard, neither can help their situation, but small dicked guys are coddled with "size doesn't matter", while trans girls are being hated on, despite trans girls being more useful.
>>
File: back to tumblr you go.png (308 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
back to tumblr you go.png
308 KB, 546x700
>>29957829
one of these things is mental illness, the other isn't
>>
>>29957829
Trans """""girls"""""
I have some bad news for you
>>
Nice bait
orignadaldga;
>>
File: laughing cat.png (220 KB, 308x398) Image search: [Google]
laughing cat.png
220 KB, 308x398
>>29957829
>neither can help their situation
>>
>>29957842
>>29957858
>>29957862
>t-t-this i-i-i-is b-b-bait
Are you white knighting for small dicked guys, or are you trying to pathetically defend your own small dick?
>>
>>29957829
Haha get this right.
Here in sunny England they're seriously considering making traps eligible to have retroactive rape charges made against them.

If you don't declare your biological gender to a partner, how can they have made informed concent?

It's beautiful and I love it.
>>
>>29957829
>Trans "Girls"
Now that the comment is out of the way, I'll actually respond. This is not a double standard at all. For one, a guy is fucked that his penis is either three or nine inches. He can't chose. A tranny on the hand chose to become the alternative gender, and it's merely courtesy to say so. Just like how you aren't attracted to a a male, if you learn that they were once male, the feeling of attraction isn't there. Unless you're on /b/.

Anyway, we don't ask girls their titty measurements, without being asked dick size. It's perfectly okay.
>>
>>29957829
>Meanwhile, a guy with a small dick is literally useless, he can't penetrate.
Did you have to be so harsh?
It's not as much of a big deal to women, and eating them out is pretty fun at least.
Really sounds like you're trying to make us hate traps. We got dicklets on r9k. They're in a bad situation...
>>
>>29957842
Pretty much. Small dicked guys are the most mentally ill people on the planet. How could they expect someone to actually orgasm from something so tiny that even my fingers would do a much better job.
>>
>>29957939
When refuting the commonly accepted theory, please provide your evidence.
Neither can help their situation.

On the other hand, small dicked guys do have the option for penis enlargement. How good it is, I don't know.
>>
Those things aren't the same at all.

I don't ask a tranny how big his dick is, just whether or not he has a dick.

If a girl asked me whether or not I had a dick, I'd be happy to answer.
>>
>>29957911
fucking glorious
http://www.thejournal.ie/prosthetic-penis-guilty-2332934-Sep2015/
>>
>>29957965
>Really sounds like you're trying to make us hate traps. We got dicklets on r9k. They're in a bad situation...
You already hate "traps", no difference has been made.
>>
>>29958000
Not all of us. Plenty of "tfw no trap gf" here. I jerk off to traps...
>>
>>29957989
That's more about the fake of identity.

Honestly, I think her going to jail for that is stupid. If a girl is so fucking stupid to believe what she's fucking and meeting is a man, when it's a girl with dildo, she deserves what she got.
Besides, she liked it.
>>
>>29957903
>*teleports behind you*
>Pssh, I create more effective counter-bait in my sleep!
>*unsheathes katana*
>heh, looks like your time on this earth has come to an end
>*feints a swing at you knowing you will leave a clone behind first*
>*turns around*
>nice try kiddo
>*cuts your head off*
>nothin personnel kid
>>
Tranny here. Why is r9k obsessed with trannies???
>>
>>29957983
>You don't chose to become something other than your biological gender.
My evidence is that you undergo surgery and take hormones to become the alternate gender. My other evidence would be that until recently, this was classified as a mental illness, only changed for the same reasons as homosexuality, because it 'Hurts No-One, so it's okay'.

>Penis Enlargement
The closest thing I've heard to is weird stroking styles, if penis enlargement worked, we wouldn't have guys complaining about tiny penises.
>>
>>29958086
They keep raiding us to tease us lonely virgins and to gather orbiters.
>>
>>29958120
You'd think given how sexist and gross all of you are you'd hop on the train or whatever.
>>
>>29958086
>Look at me xD
>I have my trip on
>Oh, no, don't look at my pics that you can find with this trip ;d *wink win*
>>
>>29957983
>Neither can help their situation
Pack your shit and go to or back to tumblr. Only person who can't help themselves is the cuck with the small cock, the faggot who likes to dress like a girl can easily help themselves by seeking a mental health facility.
>>
>>29958165
>My feelings drive my world view
I suggest you pick up the habit of looking to science before you make an opinion.

Neither can help it, but the feels of many skew that into thinking that trans people can help it.
Nobody would choose to be trans.

You may as well say that people with cancer chose it, because they went to the doctors to discover it.
>>
>>29958028
now go to one of your trap threads and replace every mention of the word trap with skinny guy who likes to wear women's clothes you fucking faggot
>>
>>29958198
I was about to reply seriously to you and then I read the last sentence, nice bait, you got me.
>>
>>29958237
>That completely punctured my logical
>I can't come back from this
>Best thing I can do is pretend that I don't want to bother
Stay told, buttfluster.
>>
>>29958145
Highlighting relevant post.
Stop making fools out of yourselves, robots.
Don't give them attention.
>>
File: image.png (245 KB, 900x827) Image search: [Google]
image.png
245 KB, 900x827
>a guy with a small dick is literally useless, he can't penetrate.

Or maybe boipucci is just useless to less endowed men.
>>
>>29958257
>Trying this hard to trick people into replying to your dumbass
lel
>>
>>29958165
that's not true. I get you think it's gross but doctors literally pressure you to transition (i.e. stick hormones in your ass and chop your dick off) because it is the only known treatment.

source: im a tranny who doesn't want surgery and it is making my life hell because doctors can't/won't help
>>
If you have a penis you are a male.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>29957829
Your bait has no power here!
>>
>>29957829
That's not what double standard means. Getting tricked by a man in drag isn't like having meeting someone with a tiny dick
>>
>>29957842
/thread

Trannies are fucked in the head. They are just really perverted gay men who think its sexy in some way to be a woman.
>>
>>29958410
>Getting tricked by a man in drag isn't like having meeting someone with a tiny dick
It literally is.
I'd feel so cheated and betrayed if I found out a guy I dated had a small dick.
>>
>>29957829

>If a dog goes rabid it gets out down by the authorities
>The treatment for ""transgendered"" people isn't Zyklon B

Can someone explain the double standard here?
>>
A small dick is embarrassing at worst.
Being a trannie warrants being hung like Emitt Till
>>
>>29958425
Except sexuality =/= gender. Plenty of trans people are gay and plenty are straight. Statistically its incredibly down the middle.
Many cis females are also autogynephillic, so getting off on being female does not disprove someone's gender.
>>
>>29958494

>so many tumblr buzzwords in one post

Just end it now tbqh famalam.
>>
>>29958444
Trannies are ALL size queens. It's one of the first thing they always want to know about you. Not even sure average dick is good enough for them. They wouldn't even settle for that anyway, eh.
>ywn have a tranny gf
>>
>>29958562
>muh vocabulary hwaah
>>
>>29958562
>i dont like what you're saying but i have no actual argument so I'll just call you tumblr
>>
>>29958579

>during my peak degeneracy phases I try to hook up with trannies
>look alright, lots of muscle, so they fawn over me
>none of them want me once I tell them my dick size

Honestly it's a good thing I have a small dick, otherwise I'd be a fag.
>>
>>29958579
Personally idc how big your dick is. I own one dildo. Its five inches and it hits my spot just fine.
I just dnt think white people are attractive.
>>
>>29958605

>my stupid buzzwords that were invented by Jewish professors within the past 50~ years are not just a product of severe mental illness and social decay
>>
>>29957829
your penis size isn't your choice, it's something you are born with, being trans? that's a choice. unless you're talking about people who are born with both sexes, and even then most people are looking for the one gender.
>>
>>29958656
Why would anyone choose to be trans?
People have even more say in their dick size than trans people have in being trans.

Dick size is affected by testosterone during puberty, so work out, and don't be fat, to increase dick size.

>>29958639
Length isn't so important, 5-6 inches is perfect.
Girth is what matters. It has to actually fill, if it's too thin it won't be pressing on your prostate as much (or g-spot, plus pleasure spots, if vagina haver).
>>
>>29958613
kek
Good point.
I'm already out of that phase though. Not sure they would want me, but at least I know how they are now.
I sort of idealized them and thought they were better than women. It was dumb though. Seems like they pretty much behave like homosexual men but on female hormones that make them hysterical.
>>29958639
Oh man, the baiting never stops ITT.
>>
>>29958579
Every single transperson I know would absolutely kill for a partner of any endowment assuming they are not asexual. Often overlooked, like the denizens of this board, they cannot afford to be picky lest they get nothing at all. Go and take a look at most /lgbt/ threads or trans subplebbits and you'll see this for yourself.

On a more personal note, I'm MtF and I adore small penises. Shota is one of my biggest fetishes.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, anon.
>>
>>29958772
It completely depends on what they look like.
>Uglies/barely passable
>Takes anyone

>Pretty/"perfect pass"
>Picky with who they choose
>>
>>29958772
>I don't think you know what you're talking about, anon.
Alright fine. Anon confesses. I talk shit on 4chan. Other anon is baiting us pretty hard though!
>>
>>29958840
You're not wrong in that generally, the better somebody looks, the wider their dating options, same as for most of the population.

However, much like how things such as money factor into dating potential, the fact that you have a dick or for post-ops (worse, in my view) an axe wound of an inverted dick, not to mention one of the highest predispositions to mental instability and suicidal tendencies among any mental health group, makes you an unattractive prospect to a great many people just from the onset.
>>
>>29957829
I fully and wholeheartedly support trans rights but what in the FUCK are you talking about friendo
>>
>trannies should out themselves to whoever they're dating
>women aren't expected to state their actual body count
>you're expected to accept their loose holes and cock-deadened mind

It's absurd, sluts are coddled with "the past doesn't matter"
>>
>>29959278
Vaginas don't actually stretch from taking dick.
>>
>>29958980
I guess OP feels it's wrong for people to demand to know that she's trans, while she can't demand to know dick size. That she has it worse. Which she does. But still. She didn't have to be mean.

Can you imagine her situation though? She has to reveal it at some point. Preferably early. It must suck so much.

She's arguing that it's as bad as if men had to reveal their dick size to everyone.

Dick size is a surprise. Why shouldn't trans status?

I don't know if OP is trying to make a general point, but I sure hope so. Otherwise she's just being a brat.

Also she needs a big enough dick for anal sex purpose. That was informative.
>>
How about this: all men with small penises agree not to date the OP, and the OP agrees not to date anyone that would have a problem with xer being trans.
>>
>>29957989
>Don't even have to be a man for false rape charges
>even pretending is enough

Remind me again why so many of you want to have sex?
>>
>>29959337
That is literally how vaginas work you idiot. Plus sluts become desensitised physically and emotionally.
>>
>>29959628
a vagina is a muscle and muscles don't get weaker from use, don't be retarded for 2 seconds and believe everything you hear from r9k
>>
>>29959628
>and emotionally
That's all I worry about desu.
>>
>>29959372
>dick size is a surprise. Why shouldn't trans status?
Because , faggot , not everyone is a faggot.
Dick size and vaginal circumference are irrelevant.
The sex of your partner is for a myriad of reasons. [ ex. preference , religion , health ]
>>
>>29959372
I'm pointing out fairness.
If you expect a trans girl to tell everyone she's trans, then you should expect guys to tell their dick size.
>>
>>29959987
Just trying to put myself in her shoes. Transgirls must be hurting. They do get laid, they're not robots, but still. They may have to deal with so much rejection. I'm never mean to them. Unless they make our dicks feel inadequate. Some of them really want YUGE dicks when they just want to hook up too.

General trans acceptance isn't gonna happen. But it might become OK for them to not reveal they're trans. Doesn't sound like a good idea though. There you wait the more pissed he's gonna get. And they're wasting their own time too.
>>
>>29960237
>fairness
What would be the goal though? To make both of those things happen (no secrets), or to make none of them happen (surprises)?
>>
>>29960356
Whichever.

I'm close to make a decision, it'll be hard though, because I'm very used to being polite and helpful.

Very very few people would do anything for me, and none of them have helped me, most of them would vote against my rights and treatment.
So, why should I be nice to people? I want to start to not give a single fuck about other people, just like they would/have done for me. That means, no helping a lost tourist, no helping with which buss/train to take, etc.

The more people who are marginalized by society does this, the worse society becomes.
For us, this makes absolutely no difference, we were hated and uncared for before, and with this it remains.
BUT, for the spoiled general population, they'll start to notice more bad situations, so their quality of life may lessen.

If they want to better their quality of life, they'll actually have to start to care about the group of people they have previously not given a fuck about, but still expected their kindness.
>>
>>29960517
Anon, that's crazy talk.

Things won't get better after they've become too bad. The governments aren't going to "wake up" and make things right. People have to fight to make things better.

The more people cannot get along, the more controlling and coercive society becomes to force it to keep going. That's what has been happening I believe.

You can't fight back and punish society likes that. That's what robots are doing (though not always for this reason). They are checking out completely. And no one cares.

You're just going to make the lives of a few people worse off. You're not punishing the right people. I gotta admin I don't help tourists though because that's too much socializing. Also because it happens outside.

Don't try to advocate for your rights by being a jerk. It makes no sense.

It's going to be hard for you, there's no way around that. Marginalized people aren't treated nicely. They don't even treat each others right. Look at THIS place. But if you allow it to turn you into a jerk, you'll feel like you deserved it. It won't be better.

Welp. Dunno if any of that crap helps. But that's how I see things.
>>
>>29960746
>You're just going to make the lives of a few people worse off.
Which will at least give me some form of revenge.

>Don't try to advocate for your rights by being a jerk. It makes no sense.
There's no way to advocate for this. Nobody will listen, they're busy listening to SJWs and their special snowflake syndrome, which goes directly against our needs.
Criticizing that group is suicide, you'll be branded as a bigot, and everyone who is actually trans will be branded for a bigot.

The best we can do is do nothing, or to just make the world a worse place, to get some form of bittersweet revenge.
>>
>>29960822
look, don't blame other trans people for cissies not taking you seriously. Do you, but don't feed into divisive politicks.
>>
>>29960885
They aren't trans, they pose as trans for attention.
They want to be activists, and to feel like they're fighting for a marginalized group... But to really fight for it, you have to be part of that marginalized group. So, now they're suddenly claiming to be trans, without any intention of ever transition.

Ofc, there are the heavily damaging hons, they need to shut up too.
Nobody would feel positive about polio treatment if only the people stuck in iron lungs brings up to talk about polio treatment, and how much they like their lives in their iron long, and how they love being in their iron lung.
>>
>>29960822
Yeah I used to be edgy too. Not that much, but kind of an anarchist. I was angry at everything. But I was just pissed off.

I didn't really have a good reason though. You have. But it's still as silly. You can't actually revenge. Not that way anyway. You can only pretend you are getting revenge. But it's all in your head. Some day you'll realize it was just all a fantasy.

I get the SJW stuff. You'd think they would be on your side. Most people think that. But no. They're too crazy. I don't even understand why they're not.. just that they don't believe in genders? And they stop you from organizing. They won't allow competing groups.

Maybe if the trans could break off from the SJWs it could help destroy them.
>>
>>29957842
fpbp

OP blown right the fuck out.

Also
>equating something as mundane as dick size to self multilation and drugging to sate a delusion.
kek
>>
>>29960943
o-k anon, o-k you sound like the special snowflake now. "other trannys arent really trans!! posers get our reeeeeeeeeeee"
>>
>>29960988
>Thinking dick size is mundane
So deep in denial.
>>
>>29960943
>Nobody would feel positive about polio treatment if only the people stuck in iron lungs brings up to talk about polio treatment, and how much they like their lives in their iron long, and how they love being in their iron lung.
Interesting.

>>29961018
That's not what she fucking wants though. She wants to transition. She's not OK with the other way of going about it.

I see why it's a problem. Transitioning must be expensive as shit and there needs to be programs or plans for that. That's what is difficult to fight for.

If it were more available, maybe more people would actually want it (not that they'd have to) and more people would be happy.

This is going to be triggering as shit for r9k now.
>>
>>29961081
she has to deal with it. i personally can't transition because i'll lose everything but it's all i want and all i can do is pine over it, so forgive me if i am a little but salty
>>
>>29961081
>If it were more available, maybe more people would actually want it (not that they'd have to) and more people would be happy.
It's more like, if it even had some availability, more people would actually live.

I've had a lot of luck with my mom, having helped a lot financially, but she has her limits.
Not everyone has as much luck, some are just left to die... But, SJWs don't care about that, they're just busy with their "gender is a social construct" propaganda, which is actually completely anti-trans.

>>29961018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N12fV9gOhs
This is the typical person that advocates for trans "rights".
The guy advertises himself as a gay man, yet, because he really wants to be an advocate, he'll pose as trans to get his agenda across.
>>
hello? r9k? what the actual fuck is this tumblr blog post of a thread? what happened? delete this shit, jesus fucking christ, there are literal SJWs in this thread
>>
>>29961190
The shitty /r9k/ and whole of /pol/ are litteraly SJWs.
Social Justice Warriors, they're fighting for what they think is social justice, no matter what science or logic says.
>>
>>29961121
>but it's all i want and all i can do is pine over it
Damn. Well, that must be harsh.
>so forgive me if i am a little but salty
I can only imagine.
You people were supposed to be the compassionate ones though. It's asking a lot. It shouldn't just be expected.
But you're mad at her, she's mad at the world, /pol/ hates you all, /r9k/ is confused, the SJWs are trying to keep you all in line for their own political agendas.
You people need each others...
>>
>>29961190
>SJWs
>>29961209
>SJWs

Pay fucking attention. The SJWs *are* winning. But they are not unbreakable. It takes a lot to keep all of these crazy people together. If the edgy """altright""" could make some concessions, they could destroy the SJWs. There's a good opportunity because the SJWs went too far with genders. Most trans/trannies identify as one gender. They want to be that gender. It's straightforward. This is upsetting to you guys, but you could tolerate it. Because the rest of the SJW crap is absolute MADNESS. And that's their weakness. They need the less crazy stuff to hold them together.
>>
>>29961290
that you think there's some kind of contest between two factions is autistic my dude
>>
>>>/lgbt/
Take your tranny bullshit back to your quarantine board.
>>
>>29961171
>It's more like, if it even had some availability, more people would actually live.
Hrm right. The SJWs are trying to make people accept things they are not able to accept.
>"gender is a social construct"
Oh yeah. That's the fucking worse. That's the decline of western culture right there. There's some sense to it, but you can push it too far.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N12fV9gOhs
Like this. They encourage that. They'll say it's a solution to gender dysphoria. No. Genders exist.
>>
>>29961332
/lgbt/ == /pol/
It's been overrun, and no mods to take it back.
Legitimate trans threads are usually deleted too, while like 6 stefonee threads were kept going at the same time. It's a dead board.
>>
>>29961322
What the fuck do you think is going on in the world? There is a contest.

No, shitposting isn't going to make a difference. /pol/ and tumblr are just part of propaganda machines.

First there would have to be more dissent within the SJWs. They are pushing the genderlessness multigendering nonbody stuff, and not everyone agrees with that.
>>
>>29961430
In other words, you sick freaks have trashed your home board, and now you're coming to ruin this one, too.

Here's an idea: Instead of cutting off your dick, just cut off your hands so you can stop shitting up our website.
>>
>>29961462
there's not, there's just people trying to force one or who think there is one and are fighting against some invisible force and are either "winning" or "losing" depending on who they've spoken to that day.
the fact is, nothing matters. we're all in the abattoir. the best think you can do for yourself and others is to not be a fucking baby and just take it.
>>
I get this is a troll, but I'm gonna take the bait anyway. This is a complete false equivalence.

A small dicked dude is not lying to you when you converse. Anything under his pants you're assuming is there is completely in your head. It's no different than disclosing he has a third ball or something.

Trans women not telling you is completely different though. They're lying to you. They are trying to convince you they're something they aren't. It's basically committing fraud. So no it's not unreasonable to expect trans women to disclose that they're teams to you.
>>
>>29961521
trans women are lying meme is a reductionist argument
>>
>>29961546
Try again after actually reading that post.
>>
>>29961504
>In other words, you sick freaks have trashed your home board
Are you retarded? /pol/ trashed the board.
4chan never got mods for /lgbt/. At one point we did have one mod, who appeared about once a month.
Later they added some /pol/ mods, who removed /lgbt/ threads, and kept /pol/ threads on the board
Now those mods are gone too.
>>
>>29961521
>>29961559
Wow, are you a christ fag?

>A small dicked dude is not lying
>Anything under his pants you're assuming is there is completely in your head.

>Trans women not telling you is completely different though.

How?
What set of genitalia she has is something you're assuming is completely in your head.

Dicklets should disclose their dick status, if you expect trans girls to disclose being trans.
>>
>people taking the bait

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D
>>
>>29961616
Let me boil it down to something even you can understand.

Small dicked guys aren't walking around with a zucchini in their pants to trick people into thinking they have a massive dick.

Meanwhile trans women are actively trying to convince people they are women. Which is fine, but it's pretty easy to understand why people get upset when they find out their partner lied to them.
>>
>>29961580
I just looked at your shitty board, and there isn't a trace of /pol/ on there, or trolling of any kind.

In fact, the only thing I see are trans threads, which means you either hate it because it's filled with trannies (understandable), or because you aren't getting enough attention there. Either way, it just proves that you belong in your containment and nowhere else.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-04.jpg (52 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-04.jpg
52 KB, 604x517
>>29957965
>It's not as much of a big deal to women
>>
I've got a fairly big dick, I wouldn't turn down a girl for having a flat chest. Lots of guys turn down girls for having a little/flat ass though.
>>
>>29961691
It's pretty upsetting when a guy leads on, pretending he has a big dick, but then it turns out he's small dicked.
Those who have small dicks, should let women know that they are small dicked. So that they don't have to bother, letting whoever is into small dicks, for whatever reason, can find them.

It's the exact same thing.

>>29961701
Actually read some of the threads, or wait until later when /pol/ wakes up.
>>
>>29961774
It's true. She needs anal sex. She probably doesn't even want guys touching her genitals.
Can't eat her out! Dick just needs to be big enough.
>>
>>29961829
>thinking oral sex makes up for a micropenis

Wew
>>
>>29961829
> putting your mouth anywhere near Chad's festering fuckhole
>>
>>29961844
That, and toys.
What do you want me to tell you? Dicklets are flawed.
Many of us have all kinds of flaws here.
>>
>>29961852
Is putting your dick anywhere near any better? Falling for the vagina jew in the current year... baka.
>>
>>29961912
It is a little better.

It's still disgusting but not nearly as bad as your mouth.
>>
>>29961953
Fuck you, I love doing it and I'm not even a dicklet.
>implying it's still even my choice
>>
>>29962044
you have learned to love it though. in time. good for you.
>>
>>29962044
That's fair. Its disgusting, but most sexual practices are.
>>
>>29961852
>>29961953
>>29962121
>>29962138
>Being asexual
>Not having the mental mechanism that causes you to ignore disgust when aroused
>>
>>29957829
>trans"""""""""""""""girl"""""""""""""""
no sorry you're still a man
fuck off faggot
>>
>>29957829
>guy spends disproportionately more time/effort/money on date with girl
>guy doesn't admit he has micropenis until bedroom
>girl goes laughing out of the bedroom
>tells her friends, they all blacklist him
>she gets a new date by tomorrow, he's a laughingstock

>guy spends disproportionately more time/effort/money on date with "girl"
>"she"doesn't admit "she's" a tranny until bedroom
>guy gets pissed because he wasted the time/effort/money
>guy ashamed to tell anyone about experience
>worries about what it would say regarding his attractiveness/masculinity

There's the difference.

When the micropenis guy tries to fool a girl, it's him who is shamed because he's seen as pretending to be more masculine than he is.

But when the guy gets fooled by a tranny, he's also shamed, since his ability to attract a female is called into question.

Granted, the trap is also shamed because "she's" trying to look more feminine than "she" is. But the extent of this pretending, i.e. a "girl" pretending to have a vagina instead of a penis, is more grievous than the micropenis case, i.e. a guy pretending to have an average penis instead an ineffectually small penis.
>>
>>29957829
Lol trans or whatever dumbass term they are using now don't have to tell anyone that they are a girl. You can spot them a mile away. It's hilarious that they think they can actually pass as a girl. Also get this garbage off r9k and go back to your containment board.
>>
File: yhpstbfo.jpg (16 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
yhpstbfo.jpg
16 KB, 342x342
>>29957829

>When dating
>Men are supposed to tell whoever they're dating, that they're men
>Expected to leave it in the profile

lmao
>>
>>29962260
>Doing admittedly disgusting things because you're aroused
>proud of it

Actual retard tier. I'm curious what you do after you jizz and come crashing back to earth.
>>
>>29962521
Nobody would actually engage in sex if they didn't have that mechanism.
>>
>>29962582
Not unless they explicitly, deeply wanted a child. If everyone was not able to turn that off due to arousal the world would be a much better place.
>>
>>29957829

It does not matter whether they are "useful" and what not. People usually do not fuck other people for objective reasons, they do it because they are simply attracted to them.
That attraction instantly drops for a huge part of the people once the "girl" you have been with pops out a huge boner. People rightfully feel incredibly bullshited when some tranny acted like he is an actuall girl. If some dude pulls out his mini-wiener he admittedly does not have the best cards, but he has no choice but seeing whether his partber accepts him.
You should put yourself being a tranny om there simply for own safety, to prevent being killed by a guy who did not expect the least that you have a fucking XY chromosome. And you do not get to appeal to double standards, being a mental deneberate who acts like his genetics do not exist is out of any standard as far as it gets.
>>
>>29962741
No, it's the exact same thing.

Tiny dick = no dick. They're virtually the same as being ftm, which is a tranny.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.