[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /r9k/ You that pic from leddit? Yes i know but reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (561 KB, 774x1955) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
561 KB, 774x1955
Help me /r9k/

You that pic from leddit? Yes i know but reddit has the best gf fantasies for me to self-insert.

Can you skim through the story and tell me if the parts circled in red also triggered you the most? Im mildly surprised out of the everything the girl has done in this story im triggered as fuck by the circled part.

Pls give me insight.
>>
Also, im not saying im triggered because the other guy fucking his girlfriend told him to fuck off in e sense that he's not helping another male. It's that the person fucking his girlfriend completely made the boyfriend his bitch.

This feeling of powerlessness must be mortifying. Having someone else fuck your girlfriend while telling you to leave when you're standing outside the door. That's cucked to the max. Beta and cucked.

Doesn't reading that trigger you more than anything thing else? To realise your own powerlessness?
>>
>>29940690
Women of /r9k/, how do you feel about shit like this?

Do you think this is acceptable behavior?
>>
>>29940790
Thats not the point. Its the part circled in red man. Reading that made my heart drop

Read >>29940786
it hurts senpai i haven't suffered this kind of attack for a while
>>
Come on /r9k/. Does no one know these feels?
>>
>>29940786
I can't say I can relate in that sense. Sure he was emasculated entirely, but it was completely avoidable. The one phonecall from her was enough. As soon as I hear drunken slurring from any hypothetical gfs over the phone that they "made a mistake", 99% chance she had a cock that wasn't yours inside her. Don't call back, delete your relationship status on normie book, and don't bother talking to her. You'll feel better about yourself, she'll be dying of guilt (for about 10 minutes after she sees your status on fb in the morning), and you don't look like a "cuck".
>>
>>29941167
Yea but it did happen, did it not? The realisation of your own powerlessness in that you can't go and grab your girlfriend back just to prove you're not willing to be cucked. The other guy fucks his girlfriend while he's outside the the door and being told to leave or he's going to get rekt by his boys, it's like telling him " im going to fuck your girlfriend, yes thats right, YOUR girlfriend, so i want you to be quiet and get out while i do my business or else you'll see trouble." Imagine if op was brock lesnar, the guy fucking the girl would not have said shit, if you replace op with brock lesnar, he would not be made into a beta cuck. Sure she may be a slut but it's not even about getting her back its about showing the guy fucking her that you're not a cuck, and he wasnt able to show that instead he got put in his place like a bitch. The humiliation and mortification is too much to bear
>>
>>29941687
I dunno man, I really just don't give a shit about the opinion of other guys.

I can't self insert myself into a situation like that because I'm too bloody headstrong and proud to let a girl do that. If a guy really thinks he "really cucked me good like epic win style", then so be it. He has issues he needs to work out himself. This is entirely the woman's fault and only her fault for cheating. He didn't make her cheat, you didn't make her cheat, her underdeveloped mind decided it was a good idea to cheat.

I've been cheated on before dude, which is why I can't particularly self insert. Long story short, similar situation to your story, except I told her to never talk to me again, hung up, and that was the end of it. It has nothing to do with being powerless, it has everything to do with your gf being a whore.

I'll play the devil's advocate and try imagine myself in that situation where I'm trying to see if she's alright in her dorm room and some dude said go away or I'll beat you up. Literally, all you have to do is ignore the guy and say "hey stacey, this is anon if you haven't caught on, yeah I'm dumping you see you never". And you just proved to everyone that you aren't a powerless cuck.
>>
>>29941990
Have a good point desu.
Are you that entp anon?
>>
>>29942055
Nah, I'm an entj and haven't really posted on any related matters as of late.
>>
The red part would make me want to go to a gun store, get a 12 gauge and a box of shells, and pay them a return visit.

Also, I never use the word cuck, but holy shit.
>>
>>29942118
What's an alpha entj like you doing on /r9k/ senpai?

Not hating btw
>>
>>29942324
I was a virgin till the age of 22 so I used to spend a lot of time on here. I was waiting for a virgin to lose my virginity and for some warped reason, I thought the reason I couldn't find a virgin girl was not because they're #rare, but because I was a hideous mong. Not the case obviously since I have had gfs and lost my virginity to a virgin.

I kind of just come here out of habit now. More or less agree with what dudes have to say on here too.
>>
>>29941687
Your post made me fully realize it, but the guy didn't just violate the gf he violated the bf as well. It's like he held the guy down and made him suck him off.

I'm gonna b honest, I would have done the same. Probably cried later too, but NOT take her back. He should've changed the keys that night.
>>
>>29942625
>violate the gf he violated the bf as well
The imagery is just too much to bear. Some random guy just comes into their relationship and destroyed both the gf and bf. I can see why the bf hit the gf in his moment of sheer humiliation and frustration in his own inability and realisation of being a bitch

But thats okay, since im a robot i close myself from the world therefore i cant get hurt, r-r-rigt g-guys?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.