[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
See /r9k/, you're not the only one who hates having to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: hates pogo.jpg (1 MB, 2912x2184) Image search: [Google]
hates pogo.jpg
1 MB, 2912x2184
See /r9k/, you're not the only one who hates having to go outside to play Pokemon Go.
>>
How do theses people think their parents met? Tinder?
>>
>>29933199
I genuinely hope that somehow, she has that maggot baby that Geena Davis has in the fly
Also I hope her boyfriend kills himself.
>>
>>29933199
But those men sounded very friendly and were polite in their approach. A simple "thanks but no thanks" and a smile would be the normal human response to a situation like this. Not writing a fucking news paper column about it, god damn - those poor guys just wanted to get to know a QT pokemon go playing girl. What a surprise, guys like girls with similar interests.
>>
File: excited.jpg (18 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
excited.jpg
18 KB, 400x250
>>29933199
Social media attack!?!
>>
>>29933199
christ what a monumental cunt, paired with that baffled look and her shitty, stupid hair really makes me wish to punch her in the face and i wouldn't even talk to her or play this pokemon bullshit
>>
After she catches that evee hopefully she catches herpes.
>>
>>29933199
She's only mad because it was some greasy slob who was trying to talk to her.

When Chad tries talking to her while she's playing Pokemon Go it's suddenly okay.
>>
>>29934720
/thread

Everybody get out.
>>
File: 1467005145686.jpg (58 KB, 493x493) Image search: [Google]
1467005145686.jpg
58 KB, 493x493
>>29933199
Judging from her "look at me I'm a snowflake" coloured hair, she is the type of girl that walks around public places with wacky pop culture referenced t-shirts, video game tattoos in addition to other dumb apparel trends consistent within the video game/movie medium.

It doesn't surprise me when beta's and introverts feel the need to strike a conversation with a female that LOOKS to share their interests, regardless of looks.
>>
>>29933199
If my gf "begged" me to play pokemon go with here I would. My gf installed the game on July 6th, I didn't do it until July 7th. I've only played it with her once so far but that's because she graduated and got a job while I'm taking summer school so I can get my degree in 2017. I'm going to play pokemon go with my gf again and this woman sounds like an attention seeking whore with a communications degree.
>>
>>29933199
This bitch is fucking stupid
>>
How dare those men try to share a conversation with her.
>>
>>29933199
She just wants people to know she's special because she doesn't want people bothering her and that she's a gamer girl.
>>
File: 1468354989600.jpg (103 KB, 647x782) Image search: [Google]
1468354989600.jpg
103 KB, 647x782
>>29935843
This seems appropriate here also
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.