[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a time traveler from the year 2052. I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: shutterstock_72147829.jpg (53 KB, 548x308) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_72147829.jpg
53 KB, 548x308
I'm a time traveler from the year 2052.

I haven't been able to post for a while because I have had to move throughout the Asian region.

Ask me anything.
>>
What of alien contact/UFO disclosure? Any "big news"?
>>
Who wins the race war of 2016?
>>
how did an autist get access to a time machine?
>>
>>29919632

There isn't really much progress on "concrete" UFO or Alien fact or news. Most people from my time do believe in the existence of Aliens and are under the premise that a stalemate is what keeps them afar. Can any race or being grow bigger than the fear of mystery?

>>29919633

There was no race war in 2016 - from my perspective at least.
>>
>>29919621
You bored anon?

When is WW3 starting? Don't give me any bullshit like "oh can't tell you that"
>>
>>29919674
Is religion still a thing?
>>
>>29919621

1. how true is the book "the next 100 years"?

2. Did China collapse inwardly or manage to suceed, grow and become the largest superpower?

3. Was India able to maintain its growth long enough to have a larger economy than the US?

4. Was the Iranian nuclear deal a success?

5. How do future historians view Barack Obama's presidency?

6. Is the US still the dominant superpower?

7. Does full immersion virtual reality exist?

8. Is mass unemployment common in the world due to automation?

9. are there AI sex robots now?

10. Have we had any landings on Mars or the Moon? If so, do we colonies or bases?

11. Has world war 3 happened? if so between who and how many people died?

12. What is america like in 2050 and how is it different from today?

13. What stocks should i invest in for big bucks?

14. What is the internet like in 2050?
>>
>>29919688

It is hard to pinpoint any time between now and the year 2052 when the World was at a global conflict. There are many small, isolated regional conflicts which take place and as word spreads of the revolt others join in for their region.

If I did have to put a time when most of the globe was battling for one thing or another it would be around 2019 and subsiding in late 2023.

A war that is about security isn't as violent as you would think.

>>29919693

Religion is still very strong and prominent. It is completely removed from politics and most heavily religious communities do not contribute to secular communities or less conservative regions.
>>
>>29919733
what means of transportation did you use for time travel?
>>
>>29919714

1. While it is hard for me to comment on a whole body of work like that as from my obscured view point I could argue that the entire writing is a fabrication and coincidence. With that said I wouldn't want to obscure your viewpoint either. If you quote me sections I would be more than happy to talk in depth about them.

2. China never experienced a collapse. Their boarders grew. What didn't grow was the number of concurrent countrymen that were willing to fight or support their government.

3. One could argue India has a better state of economics then America does now! India does become a vital pillar in Europe's growth and becomes a great ally to right-wingers throughout the World.

4. Anything involving Nuclear is never a success.

5. Damage control and the best public relations campaign

6. To assume that any nation right now is a superpower is a very narrow sight. How many people have faith in that nation and the people running it is the question to ask? How many people within the nation would bare guns against another human being? How many people would turn a weapon against their own to achieve what their nation truly is?

7. The technology has been available since the 1970s. It's the use of Virtual Reality that is completely degenerate. Holographic entertainment is in for the year 2052 and VR is out.

8. Unemployment changes when the statistic of every 1 in 100 people being able to read and write computer code lowers to every 1 in 20.

9. No

10. No manned space landings between now and 2052.

11. Refer to my other post regarding this. I have nothing more to add unless you have specific questions.

12. Agriculture and being able to self sustain is a growing trend in the USA.

13. I will not disclose any information about this as it would dilute the intellgence of a person now that has worked, studied, tried and failed for this information.
>>
>>29919733
>fuck it

What was done about overpopulation? I read somewhere that Earth's population would reach the maximum capacity that it's resources could sustain before the year that you supposedly "came here" from.
>>
what year do white people go extinct?
>>
>>29919714

14. It's no longer World Wide. It is regional. With recreational use being on a much smaller scale and community driven. While the World Wide Web is now used strictly for corporate use and trading.

>>29919774

A machine about the size of a BD-10 airplane. A material is used to create immense density.
>>
>>29919875

The idea that the Earth or any planet has a maximum occupancy is a myth and propaganda to desensitize you to the concept that death and famine is a standard part of any ecosystem. Is it not fair to say that it only seems as if we can't sustain resources due to what we use to create energy and power now?

>>29919880

Caucasians still exist and in large numbers. They were never at a risk of going extinct.
>>
>>29919908
I wasn't referring to renewable resources like energy and power, which are closely related. I was talking about water, which is already very scarce across many parts of the world.
>>
>>29919839

1. Fine dickhead, Do the Japs and Turks attack the west? is Russia still one country?

3. How is it a "vital pillar to europe's growth"

4. You obviously don't know what the iranian nuclear deal was or how nuclear energy works.

5. So a shitty version of Clinton?

6. Is america shittier to live in the future? Does it become more like the developing world considering that whites will be a minority by 2044?

7. FIVR like in the matrix does not exist but yeah its degenerate shit.

8. Cool

9. Wtf man? What happened to all the attempts to create one right now?

10. Again wtf. With Tesla, Spacex, NASA, RSA, ESA, China and ISRO i find it hard to believe that it never happens. Do we at least build space travel that is cheap enough for the middle class?

12. Does america become worse because of more minorities?
>>
>>29919932

This has never been a concern in my time, or my World's history. Could you elaborate or provide sources on this?
>>
>>29919973

water scarcity is growing because too many people use aquifers in the ground.
>>
>>29919621

Is string theory credible?

Oregano
>>
>>29919714
1) Never read it, no idea.

2) Neither, China's economy slowed down due to the shift in consumer behaviour around the world; their exports slowly started diminishing around 2040. This is just the main gist of it, though, it's still a big deal in 2052 as China used to be the main manufacturing leader for several decades.

3) No, India never managed to fully develop as climate change has turned big chunks of it into uninhabitable territory. A great number of people was forced to migrate, resulting in the greatest migration crisis the world has seen (many other countries apart from India were affected as well). We are still fighting for solutions to this date, the triad Europe, the US and Japan are struggling to deal with the situation.

4) To be honest, I can't quite recall what this was all about. Apparently, it seems like it didn't turn out to be such a big deal after all, otherwise I'd have it clearly in memory.

5) For the most part, he is considered a generally great president. Now, I am unsure about whether or not this is related to nostalgia, but after Hillary's presidency, pretty much any president would have appeared as great. Obviously there is also a good amount of critics who argue against his passivity, especially regarding the ability of huge companies to freely gather, sell and store consumer information such as Google or Facebook.

6) As far as I know, the US has not been a dominant superpower since the 1980s. The great economical powerhouses have been the US, Europe and Japan (notably Germany, Russia and France), but none of them are truly standing out and dominating.

7) The technology is here, but the whole topic is extremely controversial. Much of it was partly banned as many feared the risk of people being unable to tell reality from the virtual experience apart.

8) There is mass unemployment, but mainly for the reason of there being too many people and not enough jobs. [...]

1/2
>>
How long ago were the 80s
>>
File: phony.jpg (38 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
phony.jpg
38 KB, 400x274
>>29919999

you phony your username doesn't match OP.
>>
>>29919621
How much damage did the climate change do?
>>
>>29919967

1. No. The Japanese and Turkish do not revolt in harmony against the West or as individuals. If anything I would say they have terms of aggression against local left-wingers, but never a full scale battle. Russia is indeed one country but establishes states with two quote different types of population.

3. Great relations between India and many European countries allow for Russia to be left in a between a rock and a hard place when it comes to conquest.

4. Why is this a matter of Nuclear energy? The deal is a proxy to deny a nation a freedom that many country men of the signed nations kill each other for.

6. Whites will never be a minority in the United States.

7. What functional purpose could VR bring to your life anyway?

10. What leads to believe that anyone believes in this projects to fund them? Is it that unbelievable to imagine that the human race generates another agenda in the next 40 or so years?

12. Not as long as justice is consistent.
>>
>>29920045

Climate change is a myth.
>>
>>29919621
>I haven't been able to post for a while because I have had to move throughout the Asian region.
So why didn't you just time travel back to a little after your last Q&A? You're not very good at time travel.
>>
You can't give it away that easily.
>>
>>29920085

1. Cool no more russian worries

2. k

4. No nation deserves nuclear weapons but every nation deserves the right to create clean, non-polluting energy.

6. Surprised but alright

7. Stay in VR and never leave. live a fantasy

10. They are already funded? Space X has already launched rockets into space, people into space, payloads to ISS and was stated to have numerous more contracts with various space agencies. ISRO just launched 20 satelites at once and a probe on mars. Japan landed on a meteorite, NASA is building the next generation of super telescopes, China is almost finished building the largest radio telescope. Its not unbelievable but multiple agendas exist now and still all of the above has happened in the past 5-10 years. Why would the momentum stop?

12. fair enough
>>
>>29919999
cont/2

8) The big majority of mankind migrated to habitable regions, which leads into huge concentrated areas, while many other places are pretty much deserted. However, this has also opened up new jobs such as Population Management Engineers or Rehabilitation Instructors. And it does seem like we're doing progress, step by step.

9) Yes, but banned. It's pretty much impossible to get anything that is prohibited as you're being tracked 24/7 for security measures.

10) We've had several landings on Mars and the moon, no colonies have been established for various reasons. Unexpectedly, China has greatly outperformed the US outer space program.

11) No world war 3 has happened. There have been quite a number of civil wars lead by activists who fought for freedom. International Radical Movements such as 'TR4S (The Right for Sickness)' have resulted in numerous deaths.

12) It's overpopulated, severe health regulations have been implemented, firing arms have been banned, meat is very hard to get and generally it's become very 'personal security' oriented. Other than that, it's really the same of two party system doing what is has always been doing.

13) Google. They are huge in 2016, but they will get ridiculously enormous in 2052. Look out for TransX (information transmitting using light as a medium company, revolutionize the market) and Ventimore (with their 'The Internet of Things' Project; just sell them before 1934 lol).

14) It's everywhere and in everything. Everything is connected to it, kind of like electricity, I guess. Oh yeah, and by the way, 4chan is no more. PC's? Yeah, that's a thing from the past too.
>>
File: 3215731245.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
3215731245.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>29920025
>implying OP's a real time traveler
>implying he's not just another faggot
>>
>>29920181

consistency is a good thing. i don't care if OP is a real time traveler. You derailed the thread
>>
File: 1310408064982.jpg (10 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
1310408064982.jpg
10 KB, 441x408
>>29920209
>You derailed the thread
thanks bro
>>
>>29919714

1. True, Except Turkey can now into EU

2. become superpower

3. no, it failed cause too many people, pollution, poop

4. No iran nukes tel aviv and israel nukes iran and saudi and egypt out of existence. Jews moved to the US making it even more cucked.

5. Good public relations and communication, tried to shift america's foreign policy away from bush, obamacare is a moderate success

6. No China

7. No

8. No

9. Banned but yes

10.. Yes. Chinese on the moon and americans on mars. Russians and chinese have a base on the moon, America and Japan have bases on mars

11. No

12. more specifics

13. Tesla, Google, Nintendo, Netflix, Microsoft

14. everything is connected. internet is even in the ruins of nigeria and ethiopia. Everyone on earth has some internet connected device. Googles search engine is now mentally or vocally activated.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.