[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes I wish I never found the red pill. After learning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
Sometimes I wish I never found the red pill.

After learning the true nature of women, it has thrown a wrench into my perspective of all my relationships and interactions with women. And it is depressing.

How do you go from here after learning the truth?
>>
>>29917904

you sacrificed feeling good for knowledge. there's no way to undo this

soz bro but at least now you're able to protect yourself from getting cucked
>>
>>29917904
buddy listen, as an /r9k/ veteran I can tell you that redpilling is brainwashing-- albeit weird, cult-ish brainwashing because it comes from a minority of people. Don't let this ruin your relationships.
>>
>>29917978
/thread
Remember knowledge is power.
>>
>>29917904
The red pill is only completely true for some topics, and remotely true for others.

All women aren't evil sluts like /r9k/ makes them out to be. There are a lot of genuine, caring girls out there that would happily be in a relationship with another man.

That doesn't mean there aren't manipulative, cheating women out there either though, just be smart about who you date.
>>
>>29918002
The part I have trouble with is coming to terms with the fact women manipulate in such devious ways, and the way they seek validation for the most trivial things kills me. And I used to indulge that behavior because as a man I was not able to understand them. Now that I do it has killed my motivation for any interaction with them because I already know the outcome.

I'm venting a bit. I feel lost but appreciate your comments.
>>
>>29917904
>>29918002
>>29918044
i'm glad to hear reasonable stuff around here.

yeah, lots of women are crappy people but it's generally easy enough to spot them without needing to be "redpilled." the manipulative ones and liars aren't going to be spotted at first even if you are redpilled. just take people as individuals, pay attention and be genuine yourself. it's not as hopeless as some people make it out to be.
>>
File: 20160416_171510.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160416_171510.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
>>29918044
Nice girls don't want to date and form relations with real robots. Checkmate.
Robots have to find a way to become like Eggman to have a realistic chance by basically getting to failed/failing normie status.
Pic is an incurable robot I found playing vidya.
>>
>>29918233
I wouldn't say incurable, if he lost weight, dropped his nerd shit, lifted, ect. normification he could probably get a gf

I also can't see his face from the front, so who knows
>>
File: plebs2.png (481 KB, 553x827) Image search: [Google]
plebs2.png
481 KB, 553x827
>taking the reddit redpill handed out by worse creatures than even the robot: the failed normie wannabe degenerate
>not taking the /pol/ redpill that teaches you to find a traditional life with the rare respectable female
>>
File: 1466855760997.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466855760997.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>>29918065
>>29918083
This isn't being "reasonable." Women are lifewreckers. But do what you want... back at R3ddit
>>
>>29918065
Here's the conclusion I've come to. I haven't really observed anyone in my life being blatantly manipulative or malicious. At least that I recall; I'm sure those people exist, but they're probably obvious and easily avoided and forgotten.

I think people are generally nice and try to be good and accepting people. But I people, and women especially, often have limited capacity to deal with social stress, and limited understanding of their own actions.

Don't attempt to figure out from women what is attractive. They will lie without realizing it. What's actually unattractive is your neuroses and lack of confidence, but they won't tell you. There's no easy solution to that; just like with money, the best way to get more social capital is to already have a lot. Never go to women with your problems, at least if you see them as a potential romantic interest.

Also, expect women to be flighty. If you get an in with one, be firm and take initiative. That doesn't mean be rapey, but it means don't delay asking her out, make a concrete suggestion she can accept or reject, never expect a "suggestion" will pan out if it's not immediately made concrete.
>>
File: 1376619129565.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
1376619129565.gif
2 MB, 310x325
>>29918302
All /pol/ did was make me racist. Fuck you guys.
>>
>>29918350
Thank you. Solid advice.
>>
>>29918387
Thanks. I don't know if my experience really generalizes, but I hope it's useful for a robot or two.

It's tough learning the ropes without a guide. My life gradually decayed after graduation when I started having to work for socialization and it didn't just happen like in college. I'm now 31 and everything I wrote above only sank in in the last 2 weeks, really.
>>
>>29918233
my friend's husband looks similar to this
>>
>>29918083

yeah, lots of battles are crappy but it's generally easy enough to survive them without needing to leave the army. the really big explosions and gunfire aren't able to be avoided at first even if you're not in the army. just take each order to "go over the top" as it comes, pay attention to the sound of bullets flying by. it's not as hopeless as some people make it out to be. Just look forward to surviving and coming back home to us, where we'll welcome you with open arms, unless of-course I've met someone else while you were away, and unless you're mangled and scarred badly. Besides, you're a man and men protect women by killing other men who are also protecting other women!

>This is literally what women told men and young boys in WW1-2
>>
File: 1454293487504.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1454293487504.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>29917904
you advance to the 5th stage of red pill of course.

god damn, boy do I sure dislike when people misinterpret the meaning of red pill, the pill isn't about "waaah all women are evil, bitches and whores boo hoo".

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1x0gln/the_five_stages_of_red_pill_and_how_to_read_rtrp/?st=iqkki8fc&sh=3a0d0391

I recomend you to learn more further on the red pill, let me repeat, the pill isn't about going full retard with rage and depresion about women.
>>
>>29918547

>Acceptance: "Women aren't bad. My expectations of them, and theirs of me, were based on faulty premises. They are creatures of instinct, just like I am... but of different instincts. If I learn what those instincts are, and teach them about mine, we can develop realistic expectations of each other and get along just fine."

That guys whole post seems to be written in very female "emotional dialectic" form. I mean, "we can develop realistic expectations of each other and get along just fine" - but in reality women's choices and desires take existential precedent over any opinion you have. The vast, vast, vast majority of women are not "changed" by YOU realising certain things about female nature, and how are you going to get into a position where a woman is willing to sit down with you and 'negotiate' a healthy relationship, where she'll share in the project to BOTH have realistic expectations?

The market forces of sexuality will be against you, feminism in government will be against you, in my experience even my closest female relatives continue to support all sorts of misandry, continue to see men as disposable, etc.

Also, if you hold certain positions morally - if you believe in your own value, the value of human life, sexual chastity\loyalty, etc - most women remain "bad" according to that evaluation.
>>
File: 1415660729334.jpg (93 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
1415660729334.jpg
93 KB, 576x384
>>29918044
Niggo, it is kinda true though. I am currently """""talking""""" to this female and she's been with this dude for almost two years and I believe they have a child. All this bitch does is post about them on Facebook about how much she loves him and nothing but pictorals of themselves together. I mean, fuck this earth.
>>
File: a.jpg (14 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
14 KB, 286x176
>>29918002
>''/r9k/ veteran''
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.