[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there blood coming from above my asshole? Nothing comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: feel.gif (113 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
113 KB, 498x594
Why is there blood coming from above my asshole? Nothing comes out of my asshole even if I wipe it a few times, but go a bit up towards my tailbone, and you get a bunch of blood.

What the fuck?
>>
>>29915908
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pilonidal-cyst/basics/definition/con-20025007

Scary stuff op.
>>
>>29915908
go to the doctor retard, why would you ask /r9k/, let alone 4chan
>>
>>29915958

what's up with me and cysts?

first a cyst in my left testicle, now this
>>
>>29915908
this is actually very common for overweight people who sit too much. the pressure that your tailbone is putting on the flesh is killing it and rotting out a little divot. It can get badly infected if you don't change your habits.

go outside, fatass.
>>
>>29915988

yeah senpai, I'm tired of being a fat shit, going on the treadmill tomorrow and have a bunch of weights, too
>>
>>29916054
>tomorrow

enjoy your piloidinal cyst, fatty
>>
>>29915988
Funny how being fat can explain most diseases that americans get.
>>
>>29915908
try ichthammol ointment.
Or go to a doctor.
>>
>>29915908
Usually thats a big symptom of leukemia. Go to the ER!
>>
hi anon. I'm a trained medic.

Is it bright pink/red, or dark/brownish blood?
>>
>>29916215
What?

Never heard of that before.
>>
>>29916241
What? You don't know what leukemia is?
>>
>>29916232

bright pink red
>>
>>29915908
I've had what you're talking about OP

It's a pilonidal cyst. Do you have hair between your ass crack? It gets infected like an ingrown hair. Then the hair continues to grow from the folicle up into the infected hole. It's a real pain in the ass no pun intended. You'll have to get it unclogged and drained. Then pray the antibiotics work. I got surgery to make sure that it didn't happen again. Sure enough it did. So I've dealt with it twice. You should get it checked out and fixed then learn to shave your ass crack. You won't be comfortable with prickly ass hair but at least your ass won't bleed anymore.

Also you can get some good pain killers for that /comfy/ high
>>
>>29915908
honest answer? hemmorhoids
>>
>>29916232
I think you're asking in order to figure out if it's coming from deep within the colon or near the exit.

He mentioned his tailbone, not his anus as the origin of the blood. That pretty much nails the p. cyst theory rather than something like a hernia or ruptured intestine fortunately for him.
>>
>>29916461

I don't need any painkillers because there's 0 pain
>>
>>29916496
Oh. Well that sure nails it down a bit more.

>>29916370
If that anon is telling the truth, without a visual exam, that's the most likely theory. Otherwise my first guess would be hemorrhoids.
>>
>>29916539
There will be dumb ass haha enjoy trying to sit for a while after they rip the hair from your infected hole.

What a stupid fucking excuse for a species we are
>>
>>29915979
the order of your post is all wrong

it would be "why would you ask x, let alone y" not "why would you ask y, let alone x"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.