[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this stupid motherfucking site. It's killing my mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Fuck this stupid motherfucking site. It's killing my mind and soul. I'm fucking sick of this constant barrage of negativity. It's like sifting through shit to find nuggets of gold (humor, links, music, etc.) All fucking memes, tacky America-fueled race baiting, and shit.

For those of you with still some semblance of hope, get the FUCK off this site. Jesus Christ I will never come back. I'm not going to spend another year here.
>>
>>29908376
Mate, how do we escape?
I got on 4chan during my depressive period where I wasn't happy with my life
Now I'm back home and slowly rebuilding myself
I have to thank this site for a lot of stuff, but I think it's time for me to leave now
How do we escape? I don't want to see a pc in my life ever again
>>
>>29908376
She still won't fall in love with you, with or without us, you'll be back
>>
>>29908545
>>29908376
come for the funny may mays and unique humor
stay for the fact you can't seem to fucking leave.
>>
This place, we call Demon Halls, but there are worse things than demons in here
>>
>>29908376
you won't be able to leave anyway, so i strongly suggest you see 4chan for what it is and embrace the spirit of fuckery and epic lulz we once cherished
>>
Look forward to seeing you tomorrow OP!

Oh who are you kidding, you'll be back before ten minutes have even passed.
>>
yo wanderer above the sea of fog is my favourite painting
>>
>>29908376
4Chan isn't some entertainment site where you can click a few links and leave again. It's a way of life. I too wish I had never found this place.

If you are susceptible to addictions (like me) then you will be here forever, anonymously shitposting for a greater purpose.
>>
You can never escape this pain
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 390x285
>tfw you know your going to regret all the time you spent here when your looking over your life on you deathbed
>still can't leave
>>
>>29908376
I agree. The site is a little better when you realize it's all jokes and people pretending. The board is mostly normal people looking for a laugh and edgy redditors. There's no empathy here.
>>
File: 1439923329024.png (388 KB, 800x768) Image search: [Google]
1439923329024.png
388 KB, 800x768
>>29911542
if everyone is pretending, does that mean.. that i'm.. alone, the only one..
>>
>>29911618

naw, man. he is just a normalfag

I am a bitter no-life NEET that hates everyone especially women
>>
>>29908376
I hate it when people give one line responses that don't fucking mean anything.
>>
File: 1425250609432.png (84 KB, 175x230) Image search: [Google]
1425250609432.png
84 KB, 175x230
this>>29911618 is warming my heart. Best wishes anon
>>
>>29911645
I'm also a NEET. I'm being completely serious.
>>
>>29908376
You cannot leave anymore. you are one of us now.
>>
I remember a few years back when i started browsing here and used to laugh my ass off at all the stupid shit i read on here.

i'm don't laugh anymore
>>
>>29912137
damn..

orginaly
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.