[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normies think life is this important
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 14
File: ziegel.jpg (27 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
ziegel.jpg
27 KB, 500x627
>normies think life is this important
>>
Imagine how cold this bitch is.

Husband is literal war hero who looks like monster because he is literal war hero.

Divorce him for someone who still has a face.

Fuck.
>>
Really says it all about female superficiality.
>>
They quietly divorced like six months later for "irreconcilable differences" and claimed getting married was a "rushed decision".

The guy later died when he apparently fell on some ice and broke his skull, although autopsy revealed he was drunk as shit and on drugs and probably suicidal.
>>
>>29895699
Poor lad, the bitch def divorced him along the the line...
>>
Mr. Shekelsberg sends his regards.

On the bright side, WE GoT OIL
>>
>>29895699
Saddest photo of mankind tbqh
>>
>>29895699

>military

NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>DUDE LIFE DOESNT MATTER LMAO
>LOOK HOW EDGY I AM, A-AM I FITTING IN YET GUYS?
If life doesnt matter, might as well get to tying that noose, anon.
>>
Renee probably was so happy her boytoy was a big strong US Marine...

...until he hot blown up in Iraq and became a monster
>>
normie militarycuck gets (literally) blown the fuck out and somehow you guys think this a bad thing? he deserved what he got.
>>
>>29895839
Kys faggot, I still care about my fellow man normies or not
>>
>wanted story on this
>reverse image searched
my fucking sides, google
>>
>>29895829
>implying a pointless life isn't worth living
seems like you're the edgy teen here
>>
>>29895862

>care about my fellow man

LMAO
Society doesn't care about you.
>>
>>29895881
>seems like you're the edgy teen here
Agreed

heh...simpletons...living like sheep. I pity them all...
>>
>>29895862
Yeah same here.

>>29895839
Give me your address. I want to have a talk with your mother, she doesn't seem to realize what a monster she is raising.
>>
>>29895762
Source? What's his name? I'd like to look him up
>>
>>29895904
alright faggot

14 Branchland Court, Ruckersville, VA
>>
>>29895918
http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ziegel.asp

poor guy :(
>>
>>29895902
Your way of typing reminds me of an autist in know on some forum. I hope that's not you.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
134 KB, 1920x1080
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Faithful_Hussar
>>
>>29895935
Poor dude that lives there is gonna get an unwanted pizza.
>>
>>29896034
>not recognizing the address
i sure do love summer
>>
>>29895727
I really can't blame her on this one. Yeah yeah, it's sad but the dude is just garbage now. Face looks like some inhuman abomination. Nah, nobody wants to see that every day. Much less ever fuck it. He should have died instead. Surviving to look like that is not a life worth living.
>>
>>29896060
>Acting all high and mighty for listing the address of a literal walking meme.

Kys autist
>>
>>29895829
I hope for your sake this post is a joke.
>>
>>29895839
I would not wish that on anyone. Why not just let the guy die in peace?
>>
>>29895762
also she got really fat
>>
>>29896134
You can't blame her for wanting to leave him. But you CAN blame her for MARRYING HIM FIRST IN THIS STATE and then after a few miserable months, leaving him. Women are literally more concerned that everyones opinion would change on her that she endures this shit for months THEN leaving him when the media is out of the picture. No wonder the guy killed himself.
>>
>>29895829
Even if he was suicidal, do you think he is encouraged by the fact that modern medicine managed to create the abomination above? If you hang yourself now, they'll probably dig your corpse up in two years and reanimate you. This is a dogmatic affirmation of life, and not comapssionate in the least. Even if old Ty' stared me straight in the face and said he was glad to still be alive I could write him off as I would a heroin addict telling me how great he feels when he shoots up. There is really no difference.
>>
>>29895699
i would do it. get all the glory from marrying a monster, have a "practice" wedding, receive his benefits and then find a good man and have another wedding.

it's the same as asking a man if he's willing to work manual labour for a year before getting a high paying job.
>>
>>29895839
he signed up for it, in exchange for benefits.
>>
>>29896295
Fucked up but it's true, this game call life sucks.
>>
>>29895839
you deserve the same, friendo
>>
>>29896295
No no, my point was that they actually went to all this trouble to allow the guy to live when there is clearly no value to living like that.
>>
>>29896344
He could have become a brilliant scientist like Stephen Hawking. What the fuck do you know?

The lies are what killed the man.
The lie that if he served as a USMC he'd get the pussy. The lie that women are cold calculating bitches. The lie that without a face he could not achieve anything.

A victim of America.
>>
>I don't blame her for leaving

If you're marrying someone then you're supposed to be there for them no matter what, you can't just say "oh you're not hot anymore I'm leaving". She's a piece of shit.

If that was my bf who got burnt all to shit like that I wouldn't leave him, he's still the same guy I love. If you're with someone long enough to want to get married and their face gets fucked up so you decide to leave, you never loved them in the first place.
>>
>>29895699
what did he look like before
>>
>>29896466
Chad

Original comment
>>
>>29896328
yet it's so easy to play.

don't volunteer to get btfo and don't marry a whore.

not that hard
>>
>>29896374
So he is supposed to live in chronic debilitating pain in this grotesquely hdieous form on the off chance he might do something for all us other assholes? what a piece of trash you are to even say such a thing.
>>
File: 1459673887531.jpg (907 KB, 1999x2363) Image search: [Google]
1459673887531.jpg
907 KB, 1999x2363
>>29896431
>If you're marrying someone then you're supposed to be there for them no matter what
haha, thank this asshole
>>
>>29896493
I'm not saying that at all faggot.

I'm saying if he hadn't been told his whole life all he could aspire to be was a pretty boy soldier he might never have 1) got blown up and 2) might have still had a life afterwards.

You're a pretty stupid faggot it seems.
>>
>>29896493
>war on terror
>doing something
>>
>>29896518
No, because you are changing the subject. I am only saying that normies are sick assholes for treating people like this and then acting like they are righetously saving lives when they are actually just ruining them.
>>
>>29896568
I cannot understand you, autist.
>>
>>29896597
That's because you are an idiot I guess? Do you think he just walked off the battle field looking like Nemesis? No, that was a ton of medical work and money that went into those procedures. He was probably saddled with some serious medical debt to add insult to injury. Its just perverse. At some point you just have to leave well enough alone and let nature run its course. Yeah, that means letting people die.
>>
>>29896644
At no point have I suggested suicidal cases should not be allowed to take their own lives.
>>
>>29896656
You are impossible anon. Where the fuck did you get the idea that he was suicidal before he got BTFO?
>>
>>29896721
I literally cannot understand you, autistic anon
>>
>>29896729
I'm not even autistic. In fact there is ample evidence YOU are

>cannot understand plain language
>keeps talking about irrelevant shit
>general self-indulgence
>>
>>29896656
Not the guy you're talking to but you're one stubborn fucker
>>
>>29896764
No, he's right, you're really hard to understand. What are you saying, that he shouldn't have been saved? That he shouldn't have joined the military at all? You're not making any points except for implying that something is bad.

Also, there's no way they did all this work on him without his consent, facial reconstructive surgery isn't necessary to be conscious, the only surgeries they would have done on him without his consent is if he was unconscious and directly needed life saving surgeries. If he didn't want those, he should have got a DNR.
>>
>>29896787
military hospitals are shit. anyone that's rich gets the fuck out of there and to a normal hospital
>>
>>29896431
>If that was my bf who got burnt all to shit like that I wouldn't leave him, he's still the same guy I love.

No, he wouldn't be the same guy you fell in love with. He became a burn victim and that comes with a burn victim mentality. He would be almost entirely different -- both physically and mentally.
>>
>>29896799
What's your point? Obviously he isn't rich.
>>
>>29896134
>Never mind the extent of his sacrifice, the fact that his face is gone means he's worthless

Thanks for providing more evidence that people are incapable of true empathy.
>>
>>29896860
True empathy here is realizing that this bastard would have been better off dead than surviving in that wretched state.
>>
>>29896787
>What are you saying, that he shouldn't have been saved?

Motherfucking BINGO, They should take one look at cases like these and euthanize them. And of course he is going to want to get various procedures done after they've already imposed life upon him again. I doubt very much whatever was under those grafts was any more appealing.
>>
>>29896895
>a hero who fought to protect the people of his country deserves to die because he's ugly
And there you have it, the basis for all social interactions.

You know how people say that fell in love at first sight? When you were a child it sounded so fantastical and natural, then you realize all love is about is appearance.
A girl may not fall in love and even hate a handsome guy, but she won't even begin to consider an ugly guy.
inb4 pics of normal to good looking guys who may be slightly chubby with hot girlfriends as proof that love isn't superficial.
>>
>>29896914
Part of me agrees with you man. Like Jesus Christ, who would want to live like that? It's like a living hell
>>
>>29896827
so..he should've never signed up to be btfo...not that difficult
>>
>>29896921
lel. you forget about supply and demand?
>>
You know, if you don't have kids, stuff like this can't happen to them.

And they won't miss any of the good parts of life, because they simply won't exist. You can only yearn for things if you exist. If you don't exist, there's no yearning. No yearning = no unfulfilled desire = no one is "missing" anything.

Worth thinking about.
>>
>>29896929
I do know that girls have MUCH higher standards than men but I don't see how that refutes my point.
>>
>>29896947
I'm ashamed to call myself human. I want all of you to die.
>>
>>29896134
I use to think surviving like that wouldn't be a life worth living before I signed up for the military.
I think really who gives a shit what you look like, if I looked like that and I could tell you were uncomfortable with it would I ever get right up close to you and start having a nice little conversation. I'd probably make a game out of it to watch normies like you piss themselves.

As for fucking, I'm sort of a sadist so ^_^

The fucked part is probably the pain he's in from getting put back together. That'd be pretty rough.
>>
>>29896953
I don't think you're as smart as you think you are.
>>
>>29896921
You're proving his >>29896787 point. The reminds me of quasmido, nobody can be happy like that
>>
>>29896953
Dude people are fucked up, but don't act like you would marry that guy. Like can you honestly type you would marry that guy and stay with him given his condition? Yeah I feel bad for the guy and I think the woman's a bitch, but would you have done diffrent?
>>
>>29896970
meant proving >>29896895 point
>>
>>29896921
We might have very different ideas of what "deserves" means in this case.
>>
>>29896970
>>29896979
Or people could just all die until only those with empathy are left. There's no reason the guy needed to suffer more than he had. He was literally punished for being a hero. And here you are, spouting out how acceptable it is.
>>
>>29896979
I am proving his point, but that's doesn't mean I agree with him. Even if society or humanity is programmed to fucking reject ugly people no matter how great they are in their achievements, help to society, personality and kindness to the point where we believe that even if they saved our own fucking lives then we have to concede that they'd be better off dead in our world then I have no choice but to oppose it.
>>
>>29896935
Everyone know the antinatalism meme anon. But this is the low hanging fruit. Can the normies possibly refrain from their cult of life-affirmation enough to stop themselves from making a literal Frankenstein monster?
>>
>>29896914
I think you're forgetting that he may not feel the same way as you. Not to mention cases where there are children and the like to care for, you can't just go "Nah fuck you you're unconscious, so die". If they have a dnr then they're set, but if you can't be fucked getting that and you get brought back maimed after an accident, it's your fault. You can always just off yourself anyway.

>>29896921
This is pretty textbook projection. Not everyone is as vain as you are, and average and below average people have relationships and breed all the time.

I agree with >>29897003 too. Even if it was true, why does that mean we have to agree with it or think it's okay?
>>
>>29897003
It's the ugly truth and the only way to get around it is to lie to yourself, people around him find him repulsive and the women is staying with out of social pressure. He's would be much better off just killing himself
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-12+at+05.33.51).png (35 KB, 773x338) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-12+at+05.33.51).png
35 KB, 773x338
I wasn't ready for this unsuspecting KEK
>>
>>29897033
>average and below average people
He's a monster not "below average"
>>
>>29897033
>you can always just off yourself

Well you'll at least want to put some distance between yourself and the life-cultists so they can't revive you, hold you in a psych ward for a couple months and then throw you back into the same shitty life but this time as a gimp.
>>
>>29897053
Jesus Christ guy. Like holy fuck dude
>>
>>29897043
>He's would be much better off just killing himself
That's just dumb. Being disfigured is one thing, what sort of physical condition he's in after is another matter. Like if you lost a lot of your physical condition and had little chance at a recovery yeah maybe. If you're just going to look like you had a bad day for the rest of your life you could still have a decent life, or probably end up in prison for killing someone you get into an argument with. Probably would be some money opportunities in scaring the fuck out of people.
>>
>>29897053
And obviously he's an outlier, I was talking about people in general. He's not attractive, but he's not a monster, I don't think that's a fair assessment.
>>
>>29897073
That's obviously a roastie, not a dude.
>>
>>29897043
>normies hate him so he should die
Hundreds of years ago, you would want wheelchair-bound people to be euthanized and probably in favor of slavery. You're a piece of shit who equates morality to the status quo.

The only people who should be euthanized are amoral pieces of shit like you.
>>
>>29897053
>>29897080
Do outliers have lives of less value than the majority?
>>
>>29897033
Isn't a DNR for someone with a preexisting condition? Could he get a DNR while he was perfectly fit under the expectation of getting BTFO?
>>
>>29897086
Lol both posts made me laugh, but seriously I feel bad for the guy. He had a fucked situation to be sure, but I'd rather die than live life like that
>>
>>29895699
You cant possibly hold that against her. This is some next level retardation. People look at you funny for being a little weird. Imagine looking like that. Let alone that you cannot possibly find this man attractive no matter how much you want to.
>>
>>29897079
I swear you normies never cease to amaze me

>he could become a buddhist and then he wouldn't feel his chronic debilitating pain

Fuck you
>>
>>29897115
kys roastie
>>
>>29897115
>society thinks it's scary so it's objectively offensive
>>
>>29897091
>>normies hate him
no, They finds him repulsive. He shouldn't die he just would be better off if he did, nobody can live a happy life looking like that
>>
>>29897072
Using the term life cultist just makes you sound emotional and irrational anon. Thinking life is important doesn't make you a cultist.

>>29897092
No, but obviously outliers will have more issues either way than those in the normal range. His life holds as much value as that of a male model.

>>29897105
You can get a DNR whenever you want, it doesn't need to be for a condition. Though unless you have proof of it on you, it won't count for anything (obviously, as the people trying to save you won't know). It's only really useful for people on hospital wards, where it's on their bracelet.
>>
>>29897141
KlLL YOURSELF ROASTIE
>>
>>29897141
You're projecting your opinions onto him. It's absolutely possible for deformed or otherwise maimed people to live happy lives, looks aren't the most important thing to happiness in most people.
>>
>>29897147
I was accused of being a death-cultist for saying suicidal people should have the right to off themselves without interference (except if they have dependents) so I have since flipped the script.
>>
>>29897155
Yeah I guess I am, If I looked like that I would never be able to happy, I doubt he would either
>>
There is no way you can't feel sorry for the guy.

He felt in the skin what it's like to lose everything.
>>
>>29896220
I guess she wanted and hoped it would still work out, she couldn't have known how it would be. Not only would he have scars on the outside, but inside as well. That shit can't be easy to live with.

It was a lose-lose situation for her, ultimately
>>
>>29897197
Heh, don't see what the big deal's about.
I look kind of like him after a hard week of wageslaving.
>>
>>29897197
I don't understand why he doesn't just kill himself
>>
>>29897115
The thread is about what the medical team did and maybe even what he even consented to himself in the interest of avoiding death. I can't imagine death is that bad that it justifies this kind of Mengle bullshit. I mean for one thing, its happened to trillions and trillions of people.
>>
File: ngbbs4e51d30a628f3.jpg (31 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4e51d30a628f3.jpg
31 KB, 599x449
>>29897197
I would wear a badass mask, t b h
>>
>>29897185
One person being irrational doesn't mean that you should flip it and act stupid yourself too.

Also, to be honest, way too many people who express those opinions post this edgy grim shit surrounding it, acting like life is terrible and death is better, with a grim image attached, which is why people say you're acting like that.
>>
>>29897141
>looks = happiness
What a sad life you must lead. I'm sure you're ugly as fuck as normies would be more well-adjusted than you are. You're a cynical piece of shit who seems to be reveling in reaffirming your own suspicious about how cruel this big bad world is to you.
>>
>>29897221
he is already dead anon
>>
File: 1434576776017.png (132 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1434576776017.png
132 KB, 300x300
>>29897229
dude I'd wear a fucking brutal ass mask and scare the everliving shit out of everyone
>>
File: tumblr_koym2xbM5p1qztneoo1_500.jpg (35 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_koym2xbM5p1qztneoo1_500.jpg
35 KB, 500x276
>>29897221
>he doesn't just kill himself

Well, he already did.
>>
>>29897233
Oh shut up. Its not like I drew a picture. This is reality. If you can't assimilate it with your nihilistic optimism then too bad. Its not my job to insulate you from the iniquity of the world. My stance on life is its not that bad but its damn silly and certainly nothing special.
>>
>>29897229
Except that would be illegal.
>>
>>29897273
>Oh shut up.

no u

>If you can't assimilate it with your nihilistic optimism then too bad

Are you just chucking around words randomly at this point? What does "optimistic nihilism" even mean, and how does it apply to me? You calling something reality doesn't make it so, either.

> Its not my job to insulate you from the iniquity of the world

Wow anon, I can tell you're very smart, though maybe lay up on the thesaurus use next time.

>My stance on life is its not that bad but its damn silly and certainly nothing special.

In that case you've completely misunderstood absurdism.
>>
>>29897237
Why so angry? so defensive about your idealistic world view, must have hit a nerve. The guy looks like a fucking man-pig. The dignifying thing would be to put him out of his misery.
>>
>>29897322
Why are you assuming that he's miserable? Just because you're completely vain and derive all your self worth from your sexual appeal doesn't mean that everyone else does.

You don't exactly sound happy though, should we put you down?
>>
File: download (3).jpg (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
9 KB, 205x246
>>29897307
I've understood absurdism alright. I just don't take the gibberings of obscurantist frogs on good faith

>embrace the stupid

ah.. no thanks, if things get bad enough I will just kill myself because you just admitted yourself there was no mandate to exist and then you went off the reservation or something.
>>
>>29897307
>mentions absurdism
>he thinks he isn't fundamentally nihilistic

Whatever you say friend
>>
>>29897338
If I looked like that you definitely should
>>
>>29897338

You realize he's already dead right, anon?
>>
It's one thing to be ugly. You can definitely live and be happy and have a good life even if you're dogface ugly.

But man, that's way beyond ugly. He looks inhuman.
>>
I honestly think he was being kind of selfish for marrying her when he looks like that. He should've left her and let her marry someone who still actually had a face
>>
>>29897343
You really, really need to lay off the thesaurus anon, you don't sound any smarter for it, just like you're trying too hard.

>ah.. no thanks, if things get bad enough I will just kill myself because you just admitted yourself there was no mandate to exist and then you went off the reservation or something.

How did you misunderstand what I said so completely? Sure, you have free will and can always kill yourself, it's your choice, but I wasn't arguing that absurdism is the way to go, just that you've blatantly misunderstood it. You can't be an absurdist and go "Yeah this guys life will always suck, he should just die", as it's absolutely possible he could just not care, and find other enjoyments in life.

>>29897354
Same goes for you. How can you possibly have such poor reading comprehension that you think I was arguing for absurdism??

>>29897373

I do, yes, but it's not worth mentioning for the conversation at hand. You can swap him out with any heavily deformed person.
>>
>>29897338
>Why are you assuming that he's miserable?

>In early May 2013, after an investigation of Ziegel's death, Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said that death was caused by alcohol and drug intoxication, not by the fall.[13][14][15][16][17] The analysis showed that Ziegel had a blood alcohol level of .123 and a level of morphine indicating the presence of heroin was 540 ng/ml. None of these values are lethal in themselves. The cause of death, according to Ingersoll, was the combination of these substances.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel
>>
>>29897403

She had a choice you know.
>>
>>29897427
Oh my god, did you just mansplain me?
>>
>>29897435

Yes, yes I did. Is it any less true? Should she also not have thought very hard about her willingness to live with such a situation?
>>
>>29897403
She is the one who gave him hope in the first place.
But of course the attention and money was too much for her to say a simply "no".
>>
>>29897122
Are you retarded or did you just not read what I wrote.
I said if he *was not* in constant debilitating pain.
Looking fucked up is one thing, being disfunctionally fucked up and no way to really improve it is something else like losing limbs or not being able to move them.
>>
>>29897411

>Sure, you have free will...

Nobody has free will. We and our actions are the products of our genetics and environmental factors.
>>
File: bb.jpg (12 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
12 KB, 199x253
>>29897461
>marry guy who's on the verge of suicide
>get attention because he's a deformed war hero
>string him on for a few months
>divorce
>take half his fortune and get alimony
>he kills himself
>get whatever he has left
>no one even blames you because shit the dude was ugly af

D E V I L I SH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>29897493

LITERAL P A R A S I T I S M
>>
>>29895727
Imagine waking up to that mug everyday though, plus the guy had night terrors so you'd wake up to a literal screaming burnt up ghoul of a man
>>
File: 1456572145134.jpg (18 KB, 327x457) Image search: [Google]
1456572145134.jpg
18 KB, 327x457
Just imagine trying to smile for the camera when deep down inside you know that in just a few short hours you will be expected to have sex, possibly for the first time in your life, with the thing standing beside you. And you feel horribly guilty for thinking that way because, after all, you agreed to marriage "in sickness and in health, till death do us part." Yet the horrible abortion of modern medicine on your left--a physical manifestation of just how terrified normies are of death, of how far they're willing to go to avoid it even in people who aren't them, so as not to be reminded of their own impending doom--has neither the body nor the mind of the man you agreed to marry, and is at this point little more than a barely-walking corpse with a brain that is putty. And you know that the same people calling your story "beautiful" and "inspiring" after reading about it for two minutes in the newspaper are not the ones who will have to go home with this thing tonight. They are not the ones who will ultimately have to sleep and eat and talk and live with or even look at this mess for longer than two seconds before averting their eyes--you are. And you are absolutely fucking terrified because you know real life is not a fairy tale and it would have been better for everyone involved if the poor fucker had just bled out in Afghanistan.
>>
>>29895699
They don't show you this shit in those cool ass military commercials
>>
>>29895727
>literal war hero
>yet fought for Israel
pick one
>>
>>29897856
Literal war hero. The overall political motivations are irrelevant.
>>
>>29895727
>war hero
>>29898237
>war hero

>'MURICA!

This is what retarded Jew slaves really believe. This piece of shit was too afraid and/or lazy to face the hardships of life and slaved away his soul to part take in the humiliation and murder of the poorest and helpless people on the planet in order to serve your Jew masters and you apes call him a 'hero'.

Why don't you get shot by police (another iteration of your 'hero' trope) you inbred filth?
>>
Imagine having sex with him
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
He has a new career now
>>
>>29897414
Yes, which was after his divorce. That doesn't prove his looks were the reason he was unhappy at all, plenty of attractive men off themselves after divorces.

>>29897479
>Nobody has free will. We and our actions are the products of our genetics and environmental factors.

Wow, good job you're here to solve one of the greatest philosophical issues humanity's faced anon.
>>
>>29898424

>Wow, good job you're here to solve one of the greatest philosophical issues humanity's faced anon.

I can't take ultimate credit for it...my genetics and conditioning compelled me to realize that free will doesn't real.
>>
>>29896921
>a hero
>a for literally getting btfo for shekles. Yah okay.
>>
>>29897808
>>ghoul of a man
>hear blood curdling scream
>jolt up
>see disfigured husband
>he looks at you and opens his mouth to speak
>"Morning smoothskin"
>>
>>29896509
What the fuck ever happened to "'till death do us part"?
>>
File: 1464100785655.jpg (110 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1464100785655.jpg
110 KB, 576x720
>>29896959
It's a game until a little kid goes up to you and tells you what they honestly think. Then it becomes and eye opening experience of what you will be dealing with until the day you die. You stupid weeaboo faggot.
>>
>>29895699

When you reverse image search this pic it says "darth vadar real face"
>>
>>29898353
>MUH SAND NIGGERS DINDU NUFFIN
C4 yourself, you worthless trash.
>>
>>29895699
why doesn't he at least wear a wig? zero effort on his part

he should sign up for horror movie roles though, get paid to do very little and would probably be in demand.. might even get a fan following like jason/freddy.. only lemonade from lemons scenario i got here
>>
>>29898761
That's probably what he'd look like, did Lucas already know Vader's backstory when he was unmasked in Return of the Jedi?
>>
>>29897280
I dont think so unless you try to go into banks and shit with it.

WW1 Vets had masks they wore to hide parts that got blown off by grenades.

Move to a small town and you would just become Vetty Joe the guy who wears a mask to hide his face
>>
>>29897493
technically She is no longer next of kin after divorcee she might get life insurance if he forgot to change the beneficiary
>>
>>29895839
no one deserves that
>>
>>29898353

They're pawns of the military industrial complex, not the Jews. People are profiting off of their deaths so much that they've manufactured entire wars out of nothing and they hammer people with constant pro-military propaganda.
>>
>>29897835
great, you're a true connoisseur of words.
>>
>>29895829
the only reason I don't is because it would hurt for a while if I didn't break my neck instantly

second is my family would go crazy

third I'm afraid afterlife might be worse
>>
>>29895699
this is the shit that pisses me off the most, why I tell my whole fucking shitskin catholic family there is no god. This guy gets his ass blown to shit overseas for a country that does not give a fuck about him.

He comes home hoping to marry this girl, she agrees cause she does not want to look like a cunt when the story breaks. Looks at her face, you know she does not want this, she was more then happy to be a military girlfriend before he got turned into this and now that he looks this way she wants nothing to do with him.

They got a divorce a few months after getting married, he ends up killing himself essentially if you read the backstory. The worst part is, this bitch still got his fucking military pension, for the shit he had to go through! She gets set for life for the sacrifice he made, the pain he had to go through, and all she had to do was marry him for a few months. Fuck this world.

If there is a god, Ill spit in that cunts face on my way to hell for the shit she does to people like this guy.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.